It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vrillon ETI, 1977 Television Hijacking Incident

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ah this is where my name originated from. The message is what matters not the authenticity people.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
thnxxxx for post this

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Glad I found this thread after hearing about this so called extraterrestrial transmission LOL anyways heres a video of the transmission, don't know if it's a genuine one though, starts about halfway in www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
vrillon was a covername, the original being was using psychotronic technology and aiming at something to cause that, the reason the looney tunes and other elements were heard is because time, well the rest is not even unsderstood.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

So you think everything regarding the GFL is made up?

Well you may want to read this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hightowerx
it is hoax not alien thing or strange thing,
it is possible by changing the Transmission, Modulation, Down link freq, Symbol Rate, FEC & Down link polarization
of particular TV Channel

edit on 13-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FireMoon
To the best of my knowledge the report that was compiled was never actually published. I believe this was mainly due to a schism which had rent the established filed of UFO investigation in Britain.

The report as far as i know, was heading in a direction of saying something along the following lines...

Hi Firemoon

I'm spending a bit of time on this transmission at the moment, so I'm interested in the "report" you mention.

Do you know if a report was actually written by the relevant individual/group (rather than just being planned)?

Do you know who may have a copy of it?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Isaac, to the best of my knowledge, no actual final report was ever published on the subject. My memory of the whole affair is that, there was a schism within in the community that, as I was only a teenager at the time, I was not party to. Rex Dutta just seemed to back off from the whole subject in public whilst remaining happy to discuss what went on with those he thought would not try to merely "jump to conclusions".

Looking back, I can now see that, Rex's "journey" and those of many of those he'd known for many years within the UFO community of the time were totally divergent paths and I suspect he began to lose trust in many of the upper echelons as they began to distance themselves from Rex. In short, we are talking Gordon Creighton and a large swathe of the older ufologists turning to the concept that UFOs were of some sort of "demonic" source and Rex, a leading figure in the esoteric movement. Rex saw a humour in the incidents, Creighton and colleagues felt threatened by the self same scenarios. Rex seeing the "trickster tradition" writ large in what happened, Creighton and others seeing a biblical evil behind it all. I feel myself that, Rex saw in me and others of my generation that, we had a far more open mind about possibilities and and far more "worldly" view on life that we did not see things in terms of pure good and evil rather, we could live with life containing far more subtle shades of intent and purpose. That is, just because something is on the surface, scary and unsettling, that does not make it either "bad or evil" it just means that, we don't really understand.

The likes of Gordon Creighton had been brought up to believe in absolutes and their experiences in the fight against the Nazis merely strengthened that concept in their own minds. Things were either "good or evil" they simply had a problem seeing "between the lines". If the intelligence behind this whole phenomenon was unwilling to hold an open and frank discourse with the "cream of society" then their agenda must be a threat to us was their rationale. Gordon was an ex foreign office person, he was there at the fag end of the British Empire he still had that mindset in part, where the UK were "top dogs" and any outside intelligence must therefore, have to want to talk to the likes of him and Lord Hill Norton or they must be treated as "suspect".

What I can say, with some certainty about it all is this. Rex was extremely well connected, not just low level connections rather, those who held ranking positions in many walks of life. It was solely through Rex that a ranking Policeman was willing to talk "off the record" about the whole incident and it was that policeman who gave Rex a couple of places to look in the knowledge that, the "official story" would quickly fall apart. It does strike me that, given the length of time that has passed that. a FOIR for any and all police reports pertaining to the said incident might just throw up that report Rex was given the details of. To the best of my knowledge, that report was never made available to the general public and was for Chief Inspectors and upwards only. Why? That I cannot answer save , given it was really just a whitewash, maybe they knew it wouldn't stand up to public scrutiny?

Neither do I know whether Rex himself actually wrote up and consigned to paper his own report on his investigation. This I do know, Rex always gave me the impression that, the idea is was just a "prank" was a total non starter and that, if it was wholly of human origin then it was almost certainly carried out under the aegis one arm of the intelligence services to test the "readiness" of other arms of the intelligence communities. My own impression was that, Rex himself, thought that both the 77 incident and the one he was directly involved with himself, were "cosmic jokes" and a subtle way of testing us on several levels. I would guess that, in public, I am still the only person to have spoken about talking directly to someone involved in one of these incidents, in the figure of the Radio Station engineer i was introduced to by Rex. That self same engineer made it plain to me in person that, the technology involved in perpetration of both incidents was beyond the ken of your casual prankster and that, salient facts about what had actually occurred had been kept from the public sphere.

In the case Rex was directly involved with himself, all the phone lines into the Radio Station were blocked by the same caller who was on air and that, the host of the show had tried to curtail the whole incident and been unable to because of this.

Likewise, in the case of then 77 transmission, a key and vital fact was kept from the public sphere in its' aftermath. That was that, as far as the TV engineers on station when it occurred were concerned, nothing was happening. Their monitoring of the news that night showed nothing untoward happening and that, they were tonally unaware it had happened until their phones started ringing and they were being questioned as to "What the hell is going on?". The engineer I spoke to was of the opinion that, this was all bar impossible to achieve unless it was a sophisticated piece of tech that was being used beyond the then known capabilities of even a fully specced TV station let alone, a few pranksters mucking about in a field.That is, unless the prank was "in house" and carried out by those working for the TV station itself. it was virtually impossible to replicate.

Now it might be that, the 77 incident and Rex's own event earlier, were the result of in house pranksters and maybe the security services dealt with those responsible however, neither the engineer or Rex could point to sudden "redundancies or personnel" who, had suddenly left their positions under a cloud of any sort with reference to either incident. Furthermore, in the intervening years, I am almost positive someone somewhere, would have "owned up" and gone public over their part in the "Hoaxes" or, if not that, someone within the media would have made mention of knowing who was actually responsible and how it was done. However, in the intervening decades, to my knowledge, not one person has ever stepped from the shadows to offer up such and explanation and that, I do find very telling.

In summary and this I feel i can speak for Rex on as I did know him, the content of the message was wholly irrelevant to them actually occurring and the very nature of their occurrence. The cod English accent, the flowery language, the whole "hippy style" message was really something that was pretty neutral in the sense that, it didn't really contain language that could be perceived as "threatening" to those who were witness to it all. In fact, one could characterise the messages as really rather twee and verging on the daft. The public at large, once over the initial shock were quite happy to believe that the whole thing was all really rather "silly" and yes, bore all the hallmarks of some "student prank". However, to the authorities, it was a message of another kind. That being that, someone somehow, had the means to take over the control of the mass media of the country with the longest history of its' usage and that, there was nothing they could do about it.

carried on to next post
edit on 6-9-2016 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
from last post...

The bottom line is this isn't it? Some forty years down the line, still no-one has ever come forward with the names of those who carried out both incidents and an explanation that, will satisfy those who know their onions about the everyday working procedures of either, a radio station or a TV station. That does rather tend to suggest the following? That, whilst the content of both "messages" were frankly, almost risible in their tone and wording, the establishment still either, doesn't know how it was done, or is unwilling to explain for some reason? Forty years down the line, I and I suspect a good many others would love to know why?

Oh and as an adjunct, the MOD mouthpiece that is David Clarke, has never given us all one of his infamous "My friend/contact at the MOD" platitudes about either of these incidents. That, i find fascinating in itself.

I'm sorry I cannot help with a physical paper trail on all this and I guess , were it not for the coincidence that I knew Rex, much of what I have placed in the public domain never would have been discussed.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FireMoon
Neither do I know whether Rex himself actually wrote up and consigned to paper his own report on his investigation. This I do know, Rex always gave me the impression that, the idea is was just a "prank" was a total non starter and that, if it was wholly of human origin then it was almost certainly carried out under the aegis one arm of the intelligence services to test the "readiness" of other arms of the intelligence communities. My own impression was that, Rex himself, thought that both the 77 incident and the one he was directly involved with himself, were "cosmic jokes" and a subtle way of testing us on several levels.

Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to supply this information FireMoon.

I think I'll look into this a bit further. I may try to track down Rex Dutta's archives (or at least have a look at one of his books on my shelf).

A few quick searches suggest that Rex Dutta may also have discussed this transmission in his magazine "Viewpoint Aquarius" - edited by Jean Coulsting.

By the way, I've found it to be pretty common for some UFO researchers to over-estimate the amount of time, effort and resources required to execute various hoaxes. I'm not saying that this certainly applies to the relevant transmission - just that I remain to be persuaded...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
FYI seems like the original post's YouTube link is dead.

Since we're necro-bumping this thread, here's a link to a contemporary YT video about the alleged incident. FWIW, feels very very fake to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
I had seen a similar hacking on TV when i was younger in Europe.
Either was fake or not to this day the police couldn't find the source. The one i witnessed was actually creepy. It was a like a person with a mask and than was laughing, saying something.

As for this one the message is interesting though.
edit on 11-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
I had seen a similar hacking on TV when i was younger in Europe.

I watched the whole thing after posting it; I'm 100% convinced it's a forgery/fraud.

If anybody is actually researching this, hopefully it's to do with the methodology of the broadcast interruption and not the interruption contents, which are just moosh.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This looks like a recording from a television screen and not a line recording.
The date stamp does not distort with the rest of the imaging.

Wonder if there are any line recording available of this?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Original poster here, using an alt account.

Yes, I agree, looks 100% fraudulent. By the looks of things the person (yes person) responsible had some technical knowhow. I suspect it was someone in the industry and not students.

The message itself, although strange, has some insights into the ideology of those responsible. Especially when it talks about New Age stuff. Remind me of a bunch of Hippie/Alien cults from the 70s.

Interestingly, the name Vrillon seems to be a reference to Claude Vorilhon, the founder of Raëlian movement.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Interesting, is there a recording of the event?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hochelaga1

Original poster here, using an alt account.

Yes, I agree, looks 100% fraudulent. By the looks of things the person (yes person) responsible had some technical knowhow. I suspect it was someone in the industry and not students.

The message itself, although strange, has some insights into the ideology of those responsible. Especially when it talks about New Age stuff. Remind me of a bunch of Hippie/Alien cults from the 70s.

Interestingly, the name Vrillon seems to be a reference to Claude Vorilhon, the founder of Raëlian movement.

The You Tube Video on this thread is not correct.

The News Reader who's broadcast was interupted was Andrew Gardner. The You Tube Video posted was showing the news reader as Cliff Mitchelmore.

Is there an actual real video of the event ? I don't think there is.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yes, I believe that the video has been faked. The audio however is real.

During my research I found a clearer version of the message. It seems that the video version has also edited the audio to be deeper. In this version above, it sounds much more human.

Edit: here is a better link. I uploaded it myself.

soundcloud.com... dium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
edit on 17-1-2022 by hochelaga1 because: New link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join