It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens dead in Iranian/Syrain Chemical Weapons experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Proof of cooperation between Iran and Syria in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was brought to light Monday in a Jane's Magazine report that dozens of Iranian engineers and 15 Syrian officers were killed in a July 23 accident in Syria.

According to the report, cited by Channel 10, the joint Syrian-Iranian team was attempting to mount a chemical warhead on a scud missile when the explosion occurred, spreading lethal chemical agents, including sarin nerve gas and VX gas.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I wonder if they were trying to duct tape or JB Weld the chemical warhead to the rocket?

Let me guess who it would have been pointed at???? Guess Israel can rest a little easier knowing that at least one WMD won't be landing in their country.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm guessing duct tape, that stuff usually fixes everything, if you use it right.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Need.

More.

Input.

Anybody have the copy of Jane's they quote?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6

I wonder if they were trying to duct tape or JB Weld the chemical warhead to the rocket?

I take the deaths seriously and everything; but thats just funny..

that means the wmd speeches should be restarting any time now. at least they wont have to falsify data to start war that way. they keep this up the "coalition" wont need nuke justification to regime change...er, i mean blow them to pieces

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Isn't Jane Magazine like Vogue Magazine?

Isn't it a fashion magazine? How are they scooping the 'real journalists'?

Maybe I am wrong. I don't know, we need more info. If it is a fashion magazine, is this a propaganda plant so that all the ladies go along with the party line?

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've searched Jane's and cannot find any article about a supposed Explosion.

You could look for yourself here if you like, in case I missed it.

EDIT: Jane's is a renowned Defence site.

[edit on 18/9/07 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Isn't Jane Magazine like Vogue Magazine?

Isn't it a fashion magazine? How are they scooping the 'real journalists'?

Maybe I am wrong. I don't know, we need more info. If it is a fashion magazine, is this a propaganda plant so that all the ladies go along with the party line?

DocMoreau

janes has compilations on just about everything military and spy. they also warned of the specific terror attacks just before 911 and were ignored. they are a British think tank.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's a link to their website:

www.janes-defence-weekly.com...

Somebody pay and join up so we can read this article form this past Monday.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Delete message (double post)

[edit on 18-9-2007 by princeofpeace]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Here's a link to their website:

www.janes-defence-weekly.com...

Somebody pay and join up so we can read this article form this past Monday.

HAHA, Jane's cost's quite a lump of cash for it's subscriptions. I doubt many here will be willing to cough up.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

The prices for their subscriptions are just ridiculous. But they have the info if you have the need.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I heard the Syrian/Iranian responded to questions from the press with.

"Hey at least we know our VX works"

Bad joke

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
More news here:

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OK. Any non Israeli source please? I don't trust their media as it has been shown to spin a complete load of bull when needed.

Even Jane's doesn't appear to have the article. They usually have all their articles on display, only they snip bits out for the non paying public.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Non-Israeli?

Most of the articles say that SANA posted a report of the injured, but attributed the explosion to the summer heat. I couldn't find the SANA article, but I did find the same article from Beirut, 26 Jul 07

Yes, I'm aware that this is not proof it was chemical weapons, or proof of Iranian co-operation. It only helps prove that there actually was an explosion on the date listed at the location listed.

Its all I've got to date. Perhaps it'll provide leads for others to find evidence?

*shrugs* Dunno.

top topics

join