It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being Attacked by Microwave weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by martin_heth

Good article, I skimmed it going to have to go back and finish it.

A point was made that they put people who have done evil in power so they can blackmail them, they also do, because evil people are on their side.

OK I do know the Masons, and other secret societies under this same umbrella, and they do many terrible things. I know they do use tactics to harass and try and remove people they perceive as threats.

However I diverge when it is all considered technological attacks, I have been over my experiences 1000 times, and their are flaws in the purely scientific attack form.

I know they use hypnosis and drugs, but I also know they use the occult. Devices to irritate a person or zap them, yes, but they also use demonology and get help from their master.

My proof is this when I used spiritual methods I beat them very easily, but in normal world they kicked me around something good. In the long run my victory, and their failure made me far stronger then I ever was before.

Their is other proof but it takes a frame of reference.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

Welcome to the club. All of the effects you mention I too experience on a regular basis, and many more. Unlike you perhaps, I know for a fact that I'm being targeted.

reply to post by Redge777

I agree with you that the basis of these attacks is spiritual, but often manisfested on the physical plane. I would offer this caution however; that many a spiritual giant triumphed through a horrible death at the hands of material powers.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Death is a worldly or non spiritual phenomenon, and part of the battle in the realm of the normal, victory through the spirit does not fear it.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Try a tinfoil liner in your hat?

Stay in the basement
MOVE
Wear a crown with jewels, wear a turban, or grow thick dreadlocks
MOVE
Wear long sleaves and a hat 365.
MOVE
carry or sleep with Quartz, Rainbow Obsidian, Labradorite, or Sodalite
MOVE
Many layers of wood walls/floor/ceiling between you and microwave source
MOVE
Metal roofing, Faraday Cages, aluminum screens, metal sheilding
MOVE
Sleep with a subwoofer magnet
Walk with a magnet in each pocket
Hematite Orbs
MOVE
Go for a walk to a place outside of the range every morning when you wake up.
MOVE
Keep your sanity in the notion that others are being irradiated too. Know their crazy behavior may be because of such. Pray.
MOVE
Ask yourself why you are bound to living where you live.
MOVE
Try not to ask who will live there after you leave.
MOVE
Tell others about radiation.

If you're daring and into witchcraft... go paint a 666 on the microwave source. But be mindful of what it will do to your land value.

Living with a tension headache under the high tension lines, gotta go because the wife needs to have that spot between her neck and shoulder rubbed again,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I didn't mention...

Drink plenty++ of water.

Sleep in the room of your home furthest from the source of pollution
Detox, vegetarian diet always helps
Sleep on a wooden platform with a natural rug; no 'traditional' matress of metal coils.
Consider the symptoms and comfort of your pets as well.
20' marine storage containers should be microwave free inside.
55 gallon drum makes a good radiation shield dog den. Cats like metal 5 gallon buckets with a terrycloth towel.
I have a magnetic headband I wear sometimes that helps.

Realize that your home is your greatest defense when you are under a wave radiation attack. Help it shelter you, think of it as your spacecraft that you are storing your family in until you can get them somewhere else or somehow end the attack.

Hajib,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Also use it as a training environment, use it to formulate your mental thoughts and reflections on the symptoms to prepare you if it is used outside of your controllable environment. Learn to overcome.

Use anything used against you that is negative to further refine and build your own strengths.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
Learn to overcome.

Use anything used against you that is negative to further refine and build your own strengths.

I am have gained what could be classified as magnetopath features from my experiences under the lines. I can follow magnets close to me with my eyes closed and I am sensitive to when they rotate.

I find that meditation upon a protective white sphere of fire around myself helps and that if I meditate upon a protective sphere around a loved one it is easier to keep my own meditative sheild errect. Especially helpful when walking near power stations.

I do strongly suggest you move though... out of the city or away from the source of pollution; up river; head for the hills, etc.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I have no issues, I trust in Jesus Christ he has given me the strength I need in all situations, but thank you for the suggestions.

All though I don't know about magnopaths, how you explain it sounds like, some peoples ideas on how animals migrate.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

am experiencing the same things burning in the eyes clicks at the back of my bed volts or zaps all over my body bowels, kidney legs and chest my left side has been targeted and do not know where to go for help

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Christ ? You mean the SUN?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
reply to post by resistor

Death is a worldly or non spiritual phenomenon, and part of the battle in the realm of the normal, victory through the spirit does not fear it.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Redge777]

Agreed. I was merely offering an advisory to 'count the cost'. Many have no idea what they are getting into when joining the spiritual battle. A servant is not greater than his master. To truly follow Christ is to take up the cross. That was my whole point.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just a note, I have many of the symptoms there. I also considered that it was some form of mind control, since I had some kind of weird shot one day at the doctors office that I was offered because I have a touch of asthma. It was not the shot, but the doctors demenor when I received it, I had a sense of distrust that shook me for days, and the ones started happening shortly thereafter. And then I had this major filling, and I did not feel right after I had it, so I got fearful for a while.

However a few months later I came across the ascension material, and went with that as a thought, since I was at the same time my ears started ringing asking to make contact with the Pleiadians.

And when the Angelic being few over me in their Merkaba the first night I had contact, and then a UFO came over me and my friend and hovered to say hello the next night, I realized, that I was right. I am in ascension of some form, and not of a earthly mind control. And since then I have had many others shifts in energy, etc., as in energy has literally jumped from my hands and zapped others by mistake.

So I am not discounting what you are saying, and I would like to this there are not such people who would do such a thing to me, but if there are, I want to go. I do not want to live in a world with such people. However it is possible you are a star seed, and you are being awakened, and have got lost in fear, like I almost did.

All I am saying, Ascension accounts for almost all of the symptoms you have there.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is one of those threads I thought was a joke but unfortunately learned you were serious.

The government is in all likelihood NOT irradiating you. I know many doctors, and have spent time as an assistant in a major research center in the US. They don't implant people-- I mean there is a chance you personally were targetted...

but unless you somehow viewed top secret military documents (in which they'd probably just bring you in for a talk) or saw something really sketch (in which case they'd kill you) I can see no reason for something like this.

Use the brain.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Carry a fluorescent lite tube with you where ever you go.

If it lights up you will know that you are under attack and can excape.

You can test that a fluorescent lite tube will light just put a small one into any microwave oven and turn it on and it will light.

But the bigger the tube the smaller the amount of microwave energy that is needed to light it.
this will protect you from those evil people.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well if You are seriously being attacked by a microwave weapon you might want to put foil on your walls.....

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

I refuse to accept that the attacks are 'spititual'. Why? First, by my experience. There are plenty of a holes running around waiting for someone to kick, who are perfectly capable of using the bible to win favor, and they are walking just fine, free from any demons, as they say.

Just forget it. It is man made. It is a test lab, and, yes, they have complete access. Just tell a Christer this and watch them build a fire for you. I was made aware of what you are saying, a while back, and you might say that is why I am here at ats. I became sick of normal everyday business connections, friends, family, church, all freaking out because I lack common decorum to be a zombie. Like they are. I want to know, and do. I get the feeling they are losing control of the computer they build, and it may fall in to the hands of the righteous they attempted to control, hence the viciousness of the attacks. I will not advise you to run around reading about 'symptoms' of 'diseases'. Anyone with a working brain would very quickly become immersed with a million 'diseases', and it's a waste of time. It is something that will kill you, or make you ascend very quickly to a spiritual place. Not sure how to say this...but they may be very very damned for their attempt. There is nothing that is not judged, ultimately.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just to note some irony here, after the bump.

The OP posted this on 18 sep. 2007. By then he might have been called a delusional nut.

But now, 2010, we have report detailing a microwave weapon by the US Army, capable of inducing fever without any infection.

We also have reports of technologies whereby when projected to a person's ear, he/she starts hearing schizophrenic voices.

All of that without being the slightest delusional, perfectly healthy.

Can the military/government/intelligence alphabet agencies emulate a mental/psychiatric disorder?

It seems the evidence is becoming more tangible, some tech is in the testing phase, but yielding results.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a funny video. I use it to demonstrate the power of suggestion. The problems you have may require you to go to a doctor. The last thing you wanna do is a self diagnosis....especially on the ats forum boards.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Regarding your mentioning of the timing of the mentioning...very true. But so egregious is the violation of life with these toys, that it is likely that 'delusional nut' will be quite fashionable for centuries to come, when mentioning this subject. So strongly do I believe in my experiences, that I create a 'foe' list primarily based on the use of 'tinfoil hat'. You are likely a foe for life if you use it on anyone, for any reason. It is a soundbyte concocted to protect the development of this greedy technology. Even today I had to dodge boogeyman/institution/disease insinuations within my close personal ties. Yes, this thread gets a bump, and the OP has higher odds than the actuarial norm for being dead, at the moment, by the hands of a gun that didn't make any noise. Ask Dennis Kucinic. He'll tell you, when he takes your handguns away.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What if they have the microwave setting on defrost?

If I were you I would deploy my anti microwave action reaction containment scenario evacuation.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66498d6ec9d9.jpeg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join