It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats support Affirmative Action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
I believe it was the great philosopher Forrest Gump who said "Stupid is as Mcgotti does" Or something like that.

yeah......ok..your a comedian and should be paid for your hilarious points of view!!

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

By the way if there is an Asian that can do my job better than me, I will step aside and hand him my gun. That is the way THIS country is supposed to work, You get rewarded for excelling not for being a dope smokin' Lib.

You constantly fail to answer the question. I don't care about you nor your job. I do want a response ot the legacy programs tho.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
THIS country is supposed to work, You get rewarded for excelling not for being a dope smokin' Lib.

Man I did not know how dumb this guy reallly was!!!! until now!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
THIS country is supposed to work, You get rewarded for excelling not for being a dope smokin' Lib.

Man I did not know how dumb this guy reallly was!!!! until now!

I know. I know. Its really painful for me to have to deal.

Klamklik: About those legacy programs?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
We will never see all white cops in Harlem, ever. I don't believe that for a minute, so let's use common sense and not hypothetical scenarios.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! What are you talking about? Do you even know?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I know of NO Legacy Programs in NYS. However if they exist...I have stated that bias based on any criteria is wrong. Do you understand the words 'bias' and 'wrong' or do they only apply to DEM/LIBS?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
McGotti,

Grow up.

As for the response about the liberal governments stance of TAXATION, I believe it to be true. McGotti might not have agreed to that because he makes a lower income then that of a hard working man???

In Canada as it stands now,

My step father is a plant manager and makes over 150,000/yr...
He has to give 50% to the government.

My dad works at GM and makes 64,000/yr.. And he has to give 30% to the Government.

My dad's ex who is a smoke poking idiot, on welfare, has 4 kids to collect more welfare, pays nothing...

She sticks her hand out and says please I need more!

They give her medical, food, clothing, and sheltar.
She doesn't do a damn thing, but smoke pot, snort coke, and drinks a hell of a lot of beer.

Barely any of that money goes to her kids.

I gaurantee you she will be voting LIBERAL, next election.

Sure they have programs that people can attend to
"evolve" but alot of them don't go, because they don't want to, they want to sit and suck of the liberal tit of the government.

And you can thank peoplel like my step father, my mom, my father, and my husband.

YOUR WELCOME

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Colon-el you are the poster child for Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You act as tho those are the only people that work for a living.

You bring up one scenario where someone abuses the system and it should be thrown in the wastebasket for all the unfortunate.

Have I mentioned the thing about certain people going to hell today?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
TrueLies.... I want to put you on my Christmas card list. I too abhor Liberals, and Liars.

link   

Colon-el you are the poster child for Ignorance.

And you are the WANTED picture for the repugnant.

link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
McGotti,

Grow up.

As for the response about the liberal governments stance of TAXATION, I believe it to be true. McGotti might not have agreed to that because he makes a lower income then that of a hard working man???

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by TrueLies]

I am not even sure what he is talking about...

link   
Actually I don't....

It was an "example"

not speaking for "all people"

geebus

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

We will never see all white cops in Harlem, ever. I don't believe that for a minute, so let's use common sense and not hypothetical scenarios.

You brought up civil service jobs, so I used cops as an example where they have to actively recruit blacks to join. There are way more white cops, criminal justice grads, etc. And a real need for black cops, detectives, everything.

If I misunderstood your civil service testing comment it wasn't on purpose. Though I do know of another group that is allowed lower scores and higher preference for CS jobs: Veterans. And I think that's okay.

Those measures, like AA, are used for a reason...not to punish people.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know..I was just offering my support for your perspective. Do you not want support?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I know..I was just offering my support for your perspective. Do you not want support?

Look the repugnant mongrel pack mentality is about to start in.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood..

I wasn't talking to you...

And of course I enjoy a little backup...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally made by Rant...If I misunderstood your civil service testing comment it wasn't on purpose. Though I do know of another group that is allowed lower scores and higher preference for CS jobs: Veterans. And I think that's okay.

I appeciate your perspective and I am of the opinion that Veterans should be given extra points too. But those points are based not on gender or race(something which they have no control over)...but on a personal sacrifice they made to proctect this great country!!! Very different scenarios!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I appeciate your perspective and I am of the opinion that Veterans should be given extra points too. But those points are based not on gender or race(something which they have no control over)...but on a personal sacrifice they made to proctect this great country!!! Very different scenarios!

I agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join