It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate NBC and Especially the Today Show!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Those bastards! They lengthened the already-too-long Today show and have canceled my favorite fiction show on TV Passions!

I know they announced this a while ago, but it's only just now sinking in. Passions does survive on DirecTV but I can't get it in my building. :bnghd:

Anyone who was ever hooked to a soap opera should know how I feel, I'm really going through withdrawal. I'm not sure if it's better or worse that the story line continues but I can only get peeks at it through the Internet...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
C'mon Dj, that's certainly no reason to "hate" them.

Can't you just watch re-runs of Gentle Ben or Flipper?

Man....I loved Flipper.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can't stand the Today show either.

- Most of the time they are just selling stuff. "What to wear" sheesh. If I wanted to watch QVC, I would. But I didn't, so I don't.

- Good morning good morning. Is someone's mask slipping? Is this the best she can do? Not exactly Walter Cronkeit or anything. Or even Dan rather. Hell, I'd rather hear Chevy Chase saying "that's news, to me" than whatser face saying good morning good morning. I expect her to tell me that the AE 35 unit is due to fail within twenty four hours, and she can't get the pod bay doors open, dave. I'm sorry Dave, you know I can't do that for you. . . . I feel like we sleep, they live, but I can't find my sunglasses.

-Willard Scott has stopped taking his Lithium, and now bambles on like the town drunk. Seriously, you expect him to ask you for a quarter while he's talking.

-Where in the world is Matt? Wherever the ratings are, and the airlines want him to do a spot that belongs on the travel chanel, not the AM news.

CNBC has more news, even outside of market news. And their chicks are smarter, too.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
than whatser face saying good morning good morning. I expect her to tell me that the AE 35 unit is due to fail within twenty four hours, and she can't get the pod bay doors open, dave. I'm sorry Dave, you know I can't do that for you. . . . I feel like we sleep, they live, but I can't find my sunglasses.

Comparing Ann Curry's voice to HAL is just wrong and funny on so many levels.

I'm only able to watch the first half hour of the show everyday.

Good bye......goodbye Dr..

Peace

new topics

top topics

join