It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israeli warplanes raid' Lebanon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Israel increasingly is like the United States, its captive "friend." Its technology and wealth enable it to strike out with great violence in battle, but it is losing the war with history and demographics. Here we have a would-be ethno-religious nation state, an anachronism in and of itself, from a white, western perspective, surrounded and inpregnated by an ocean of Arab peoples. Moreover, when the American population's paying for this chronologically belated and now-seemingly-wierd experiment really starts to pinch, they will wake up and realize Israel is anathama to their cherished (though hypocritical) traditional values, and use that as an excuse to break the hold Israel has over them. Finally, that American population is darkening ethnically and racially and does not necessarily share the American myths that enabled America to be brought into the service of Zionism. In the meantime, Israel can enjoy its toys...we suppose.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Youc an thnk this company for the friendly service of selling them planes made in the USA.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
why should they respect internatinal law?

its not like the US does.

monkey see...monkey do.

they are doing fly-bys over TERRORISTS, and terrorists do not get the protections of international law.

where have y'all been the last 6 yrs

So i guess cause Hitler killed Jewish people its OK for everyone follow suit ?. Please can ATS start to ban members like this ?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
High standard of living

This is a joke right ?, you guys dont even have a public health care system
. Did you mean high as in everyones high on meth ?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Isreali's are like the Doe eye'd -- Trouble making -- S - starting Little brother who continuously keeps the neighborhood in turmoil. Then, runs in crying & lying to his big brother ( America) after he gets his butt kicked.

Little Brother - "I was just minding my own business... and you know those Blacks and Mexicans down the street hit me..."

Big Brother - " Who?? Wha?? No Way... You???... Who couldn't hurt a fly!!"

LB - "Yeah, believe it dude... All I said was, could you guy's go back to Africa and while you're on your way - drop them in Mexico. I mean there was alotta them... We gotta do something. These guy's are all terrorists, lets do a fly-over this time - Please???"

BB - "Terriorists Huh? I'll one up yah... Lets do a Fly by - fly-over... I'm pissed."

LB - "Now one last thing Bro.... cause I know`you're pissed --- They said you were gay!"

Now from this angle, we now see how ridiculously bold Isreal is, and America falls for and supports their whining everytime.

Being part Jewish, their stunts even make me shake my head in bewilderment.

No disrespect

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think Israel should obey all international laws as soon as all the muslim countries do. Why should Israel obey UN mandates when most of the muslim countries refuse to follow the UN mandate that Israel has a right to exist?

Most of the posters who are critical of Israel haven't a clue how the real world works. We Americans have it too easy, we believe being polite and civil is how things get (or should get) done, but the rest of the world only respects power and the ablity to use it. We are a merciful people, but most people in the world view mercy as a weakness and until you figure that out you really won't understand why "they" act the way they do.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I agree that something is happening with the recent airstrikes into Syria and the overflights into Lebanon. The killing of that Lebanese christian politician also signals something could be up. I'm guessing a Israel VS Palestinian/Lebanese/Syrian/Iranian war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join