It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter says war with Iran would be FUN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I can't stand her. She's such an arrogant worthless bitch.

Rooting for war, saying it would be fun, GO USA! Whew, real patriotic.

I'd like to see her ass out there fighting. Let's see how long she lasts.

Better yet, if she thinks it's going to be so fun, why don't we strap her to the first bomb we drop on Iran? Let her guide it in to kick off the war. She'll make history.

I really despise FOX News. They're absolutely awful.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't see her appeal, even of Republicans that lover her. She's not funny or cute, also very arrogant. I've seen comments by most people that she's precived as being a transexual male with a grudge against what she really is. All while not knowing she's making a fool of herself. Espeically with her latest on seeing people die. How heartless can one be?

The Free Coulter e-mail add above this post disturbed me... "fearless"

The search of her name on google brings forth interesting things, such as the middle image at the top of the search.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chicagofreedomfighter

I want to know what her drug history is. The only people I know that think the way she does are tweekers who have completely let the meth eat away their brains. Why does Fox News not see the damage this person causes to their beloved right wing?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ann is like so many Conservatives in that they worship a particular style of authority and adopt an ideology and a demeanor that they think their idols will approve of.

No thinking about the consequence of their rhetoric on others, no soul, no heart, just blind obedience.

Very akin to religious fanaticism. A form of mental illness. In Ann's case; Unable to think that the actual people to fight the war, might not think that it is FUN. No compassion, only self absorbed arrogance.

More to be pitied than disparaged.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Ann Coulter, but the other gentleman there had some good points. Iran is a major source of militant Islam...so there's no question we will have to face them eventually. A pre-emptive strike against Iran at this time may not be the smartest thing to do, however we should be taking the proper steps and preparations for a war with Iran, because they are certainly preparing for war against us. It's only time before Iran decides to make a move.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My girl friend came up with an interesting senerio....

Ann is actually a liberal, spouting outlandish ultra, hate mongering, rightwing drivel to make the conservative movement look kooky, wacko,
wingnut stupid.

It's working!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
My girl friend came up with an interesting senerio....

Ann is actually a liberal, spouting outlandish ultra, hate mongering, rightwing drivel to make the conservative movement look kooky, wacko,
wingnut stupid.

It's working!!!

With what you just said, you should watch the Boondocks episode featuring her. You can find the video at

www.adultswim.com...

In the video section, click on comedy, then click on the Boondocks on the left side (The site is in flash, dial-up users be warned)
*Warning: their is gratuitous use of of offensive language in the Boondocks, if you are easily offended DO NOT watch.*

The video is split up into different parts they are "Let a B**** Work", "Sit there and look sad", "How dare you", "Get 'em next time", and some others, they are really funny and show a lot of the problems of "The Old ways of Thinking in the modern world" if you really pay attention to the message that the show sends.

In the episode I'm referring to she plays the "Right Wing Conservative" only to get the "Redneck's Money."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join