It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Moon Anomaly! A Big UFO Or Artificial Structure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here’s an image of the Moon, specifically at coordinates:
Latitude = -35 (not 35)
Longitude = 208

This is the original image taken from the Clementine image browser Here…Just fill in the details and click on the highest res.

Zoomed to area and added contrast…

The second image is zoomed further, and solarized, so it is more identifiable.

What do you think it could be? And I would also like to mention here that it is apparent that some sort of tampering has been done to try and hide the object. But it’s a pretty shoddy job, what?

An artificial construct? A film processing glitch? A UFO? Or a natural geological feature? You be the judge! As for me, one way or the other, that thing is pretty intriguing!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Man, you are a roll Mike. I have no idea what that is, but yet again we see NASA's airbrushing cover-up attempts at hiding something. I can't believe there are still folks out there that believe these guys don't cover up structures and outerspace phenomenon.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Mike,

Yeah I downloaded the Long Lat image. The first thing i noticed was the squares serrated left hand edge in the image, are there any other airbrushed images that have that jagged line?. Has anyone from NASA brought forward a reasonable explanation regarding these blurred touch ups?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't know how much they have in the way of resources as far as the old airbrusing/photoshopping business is concerned, but really! You think they'd do a better job because this is really, really poor

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I dunno about this one. I have seen your other posts about moon anomolies and I think they may be objects on the moon that have been airbrushed out of photos. This just looks like a glitch to me. Although, it does look strange, like there may be something there. Im still leaning towards a gitch though.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
and yet another supposed "glitch" heh I just cant belive they made such a bad job at brushing it ... That really the only reasonable explanation that keeps me thinking maybe its just a glitch , because how dumb do you have to be to try and cover it up in such a sloopy manner ..

Great Find mate!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
after looking at that image closely it does resemble something for me , but I am probably just imaging stuff but well you decide .. For me this looks like well um like a tetrahydron (sp? commonly known as a pyramid) it even has the enterance on the left not brushed side of it .. In my image you wont see the structure as I had to convert it to be smaller and it lost all the details but basicly what you see is the left side wall (not to good at photos) , but just look at my outlines (tried to show how it is standing imo) and then look at the original.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Always great finds by mikesingh !!!

There's a collection of odd objects on the moon!
Are all coincidences?

[edit on 18/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I see little more than either a botched picture or low-res interpolation between the existing ones. These are *all over* the clementine footage.

Typing in 3 of the same figures at random:

1/11 photo stitch heaven! Blur all around.
6/66 hey I found a black box!
55/5 they're probably hiding a moon highway in the bottom left canyon, its clearly blurred.
9/99 Alien structures must be every 20km on the moon cause every other box is blurred.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im not usually a big fan of the structures on the moon. This one however is quite unusual as its sort of has a clearer definition than most of the others. I still prob agree with Pfeil though, and say that its most probably a glitch

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Good find Mike. I always read your threads, and I must say that you always come up with some original material to analyze and contribute to the forum. Very interesting indeed. How big (dimension wise) to you suppose this anomoly is?

Star & Flag

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the thing that i find wierd (besides that I am the only one that sees a tetrahydron there) is that its upper side is over a crater .. Well that would suggest that if this is a structure (and not just a craft that has landed) somebody would have to build it after the crater was made (obvious for the reason that it would have been destroyed otherwise) but who and why would build something hanging out with one side towards a crater ?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
For me this looks like well um like a tetrahydron (sp? commonly known as a pyramid) it even has the enterance on the left not brushed side of it ..

That's quite possible, Thill. It could be a four sided pyramid. But difficult to peg it down as it's smudged in all the 'wrong' places! Seems to have a flat roof too.

NASA seems to have really botched this one up!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
nice mike.. another photo to add to my collection. NASA clearly edits their photos. this photo is clearly airbrushed and there are many many more just like it, what they are covering up is what perplexes me. NASA wouldn't have that many image processing glitches.. would they?

can anyone give an approximate answer of what the size of these objects are?
i'm under the impression that these structures are HUGE.. if it is indeed structures being hidden by the airbrushing

[edit on 18-9-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by October

October here is a video that shows a NASA insider talking about NASA tampering with images of the moon

[edit on 18-9-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The more I wrap my mind about what I am seeing the more I think that the least likely thing is indeed true.......

John Lear is right

He is not pulling anybody's leg about this moon issue.

I would like to be a fly on the wall and listen in on a discussion 'tween Mike & John. That would be fun fun fun.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Um, I'm seeing this supposed "airbrushing" in about 3 places in that picture alone, check out the top left for one. I really think it's more likely to be some kind of glitch, otherwise you'd think it'd be easier for NASA to just make it a black box and say the data was lost in transmission if they actually wanted to hide something. It seems like there's more doctored photos of the moon than real ones over at ATS

But hey, a broken clock is still right twice a day, so who knows.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Really, I want to know what makes anyone think that the gov't is that dumb to put pictures that are supposedly that poorly doctored online for everyone to see. People have to look at these pics before they go online...do you really think that they would say "Gee, you can really see that base there, or that pyramid, or whatever, lets do the worst photoshop job in the history of computers, and throw it online....people are dumb"

Wouldn't it just be easier to not put them online to begin with? My guess would be that pretty much all of the thing you see in those pics are due to errors in the pictures themselves. Obviously you guys have never used photoshop, because fixing those pics to look 10 times better than that is just about the easiest thing that you could possibly do.

Im not saying that there isnt anything there, but you sure as hell are not going to find pictures of them on the Clementine website, for everyone to find...

Please deny ignorance.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My God, take a good look at that; it looks like a rudder to me!! Doesn't it? like a big device that is used to deflect thrust from the interior outward for movement, to steer with. Look closely at the screw type apperance on the staright piece; it looks like that part around it screws up or down, shifting the thing to force protons or whatever means of propulsion they have in certain directions. Of course it would be like steering a cruise ship but they have lots of ocean to manuver in!!

Now, of course it could be one of many things but that thought struck me first. It definitley is huge; look where the airbrusing is, it is meant to make it look flat, when we are actually looking down on a massive skyscraper that goes way down past the part on the left. It drops very far down on the right and the spys did not want us to see the perspective; that would look like a massive building of machine parts and sections and the whole thing looks like iron or steel: a Colossus of heavy foundry work and tooling on a scale that boggles the (human) mind. It looks to be a screw device for sure around a shaft, with a massive drop off on the right going down quite far.

Thats my take.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Looks like a digital glitch to me. They're all over the place in lots of stitched photos of the moon. So, I see a glitch. You see a conspiracy. To each his own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join