It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zeitgeist the movie from religion to 9/11 and RFID chips truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I cant explain in words what ive just watched. This movie tells you EVERYTHING. from where religion came from to the corrupt banking system to the truth of 911 and all the wars and the RFID chips were going to be implanted with and explains just about everything and why. I promise you if you watch this movie and just open your eyes and ears you will finally know WHY. every question i ever wanted answerd is in this video. there is no doubt that if you watch this whole video you will thank me for posting it. i havent seen this posted anywhere else on ATS. everyone ive showed this to has thanked me and even cryed in tears literally. its 2 hours long so watch this when you get free time i swear to you you HAVE to watch this i feel like ive been reborn. everything is put into perspective. it is very emotional you will get mad you will get sad but remember anger is a gift. i was told about this movie from Eddie Bravo. heres a clip from the movie. Also it is believed around 10,000,000 people have watched this movie and it is not getting any media coverage because the powers that be controls the media. They do not want you to see this movie. but alot of people are talking about it now. Do research and see for yourself.

click here for the full movie www.zeitgeistmovie.com...
clip from the movie
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've seen this also,its very informative on most of the subjects we discuss here everyday.I highly recommend it also.Good post

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Its sad that i think most people wont even watch this video because its 2 hours. at least watch the clip of it and then maybe youll see you HAVE to watch the whole movie. the truth is all in this movie

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ive seen it before and its very, very good. It talks about how long the false flag attacks have been going on (since at least World War 1) and many other things.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join