It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hello everyone and good day. I don't start a lot of threads but I do post now and then. What I have been seeing as of late is a lot of speculation as to whether or not war with Iran will start.... will aliens make themselves known etc. What I would like to do with this thread is remind everyone to take the time and let the loved ones in your life know how you feel about them. Whether it be you children, your spouse or significant other, a family member or even a close friend.

As we continue on our quests to "Deny Ignorance" let us not forget the little things in life that make us who we are. The little moments that catch us off guard and make us smile. If there is one thing I am certain of it is that none of us know what tomorrow brings. So try and remember each day the little things , so that on our quest we can still enjoy life as we try to make sense out of it!

That is all! Just my friendly little reminder! Now I must go hug each of my three children and remind them of how much I love them!

Good luck everyone!
Iggster

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You're right. It's the little things in life sometimes. Things we tend to take
for granted. Sometimes it's good to sit down in a quiet place and start a
list of all the "good" things in our lives. Family, pets, jobs, friends, etc.

And if you can't take a formal vacation, take a bunch of little vacations, . .
a few minutes here to play with your children, a minute to enjoy the warm
sunshine, a minute to hear the bees buzzing, a second to sniff the cold
fresh air. Many mini vacations lighten the heart.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I couldn't help but reread this after i posted it over two years ago. It is amazing how time flies. I have been following the thread about the Ukraine outbreak and I thought that now more then ever we should all take the time to remind our loved ones they are in our thoughts. With H1N1, Iran, North Korea, All the things that may or may not happen, you never know if the grim reaper will come knocking today or tomorrow or whenever. I have lost one loved one in my life that I never got to say I love you to. Don't let it happen to you. It is very hard to forgive yourself.

join