It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VX-nerve agent spray tank TMU-28 (Chemtrails)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The military has a vast stockpile of aircraft spray tanks called TMU-28 or TMU-28/B. Each one contains 1356 gallon of VX nerve agent.

Our government is supposed to be destroying these. And records show that indeed, they have destroyed -some- of them. But what is puzzling me is a document I found on the web.

Contractor must be able to produce the following SE items: Simulated M55 rocket, Interchangeable, Simulated M23 land mine, Mine Component Containers, Bulk Items (including the Simulated or Retrofitted): Ton Containers, MK94 Bomb, MC-1 Bomb, TMU-28 Spr ay Tank
Source

This is a request for manufactures to build these. Why?

Below are some links I dug up researching this.
CABO
Spray Tanks
Deseret

A Google search of VX-nerve spray tanks TMU-28 comes up with this.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by stompk]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Looks like it is for testing or training, everything is for simulated items.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Despite being obsessed with VX, the TMU-28 is not ONLY used for VX. However, it's what they use to keep the VX in. The contractor of note has to be able to maintain the TMU-28s while they're in storage awaiting disposal, and has to be able to make simulated TMU-28 tanks so that the people disposing of them can practice and train people on them. The original plan was to dispose of the VX and other chemical/biological weapons by April of 2007, however, with all the lawsuits against them destroying them they're having to keep them in storage longer. Don't you think it's a good idea to have simulators to train people on, and a company that can make new containers in case there's a problem with the old ones that are sitting in storage?

Oh wait, you don't think we should bother with a military or replacing anything the military has. We should just keep running everything already built into the ground.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Like the military needs to practice delivering chemical and biological warfare weapons.

First of all, I can't believe our government has them in the first place.
Second of all, why ask to build more.

Fact. The tanks we already have are full of VX nerve gas. 1356 lbs of the stuff to be exact. And one storage facility has 862 tanks. That is 1,168,880 lbs of the stuff. Enough to wipe out the entire population.

Last nerve agent left, most stable, most weaponized.
It's obvious to me that someone is spraying something.

I just keep digging up more facts to support my theory.

VX is an excellent long term low dose application to make people sick, and to wean out the weak.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They're not practicing to DELIVER them. They're training how to DESTROY them. They're stored in the same kind of tanks used to deliver them, which if you did the SLIGHTEST bit of research, instead of screaming how they're using it to poison us all, you would have found out.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If we have them in our weapons arsenal, we have people who practice on how to use them, and will use them on orders.

If you would get your nose out of the governments butt, and review some of the links and do a little research for yourself, you might find something out.

But you would probably follow orders now, wouldn't you.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I HAVE reviewed the links, and I HAVE done the research. And the weapons are not officially in the arsenal anymore. They're in storage awaiting disposal. That's why they're stored AWAY from military bases. So unless they're planning to transport them before use, it doesn't make sense for them to be training for a weapon they're not going to use. You're so busy fear mongering about how they're spraying us with nerve gas that you can't see that storing them AWAY from the weapons system that would use them is a pretty dumb thing to do.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

CSC 1984
SUBJECT AREA National Military Strategy
CHEMICAL WARFARE IN FUTURE MILITARY OPERATIONS
The Writing Program
Command and Staff College
Commander Robert W. Adams, MSC
United States Navy
April 6, 1984
Chemical Warfare in Future Military Operations
Outline
Chemical agents will play a significant role in future military
conflicts, because their tactical and strategic effectiveness
out weigh existing legal and moral restraints.
Source

One might question why we have so much VX in our stockpile, still, even though it was supposed to be destroyed by now.

One might question why we send the worlds deadliest nerve agent 900 mile across the country to be disposed of by a French owned company called Veolia.

One might question why Zaphod runs in to try to be the super thread killer everytime Chemtrails is mentioned.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The purpose of DTC Test 70-11, Phase I, Subtest 3 was to provide deposition data for theadvanced development test of the TMU-28/B spray system fitted with the MLU-40/B cutterassembly and to evaluate the F-100 and/or the F-4 Series Aircraft-TMU-28/U spray systemwith agent simulants bis (2-ethylhexyl) hydrogen phosphite and trioctyl phosphate.
Seven operational trials of the TMU28/B spray system were conducted at Dugway ProvingGround, Utah. Payloads of bis (2-ethylhexyl) hydrogen phosphite and trioctyl phosphatesimulants for agent VX were dispersed under a specified range of meteorological andoperational conditions. In single tank trials, aircraft released simulant at altitudes from 200to 800 feet above ground level. In dual tank trials, releases occurred from 200 to 1,600 feetabove ground level

External pdf

Here is another example of our government testing VX nerve agents on our soldiers.

It's disgusting to me. But I guess some people find it acceptable, and it doesn't raise any red flags.

Agent was tested at two different heights. 600 ft and 1200 ft.

Now does anyone really believe there is request to build more new tanks for training purposes, when we have had these around since at least the 60's.

Attention to detail, will save ones life.

When you get 100's of details, one should pay attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
One might question why Zaphod runs in to try to be the super thread killer everytime Chemtrails is mentioned.

Yeah, you're right. I just sit here waiting for chemtrails to be mentioned and rush right in to kill the thread.
Sorry, I though this was supposed to be a DISCUSSION board, not an "I'm right, you're wrong, stop answering my threads and go away" board.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Stompk,

Just in the interest of 'full disclosure', you might include the dates in your citations from that PDF file. The tests you're ranting about ended in 1973. To read your posts, you'd think they were happening tomorrow morning.

As for practicing the destruction of chemical weapons using simulated tanks....you'd rather technicians practiced using 30 year old tanks full of the real agent? Makes perfect sense to me...right alongside the idea of training an intern to do surgery by having him do cardiac valve replacement.

new topics

top topics

join