Now, that's weird haha!
Piracicaba is right next to my city, Limeira, here in Brazil (state of São Paulo). So far I've never heard of this UFO, not even by gossip.
Anyway, analyzing the video, it really is Limeira-Piracicaba "highway" due the car sounds in the background.
Here's the transcript:
- "Now it's much faster, must be a baloon"
- "Dude, it's really fast!" (in the background)
- "It's a baloon or a TAM airplane"
(didn't understand what he says)
- "Look, you can see a tiny light above the enlightened part..."
- "Yeah, I can see it"
- "...And another enlightened part above"
- "It's going to fall (3x)"
(and some other comments about falling)
- "Dude, it's turning towards us"
- "Dude, you know what it is? It's an airplane with firecrackers in the back"
- "Wait a second (3x)
- "It's moving in circles (turning around would be the exact translation"
- "The thing is going down dude"
- "Are you recording or what..?"
- "I'm recording, I'm recording"
- "....It's moving in circles, it's going to fall here in the highway..."
- "It's really far away"
- "Yep, must be above the mall"
- "5 km from here"
(at 00:29 you can see clearly they were shooting from the highway)
- "It's santa coming"
- "It's way too low (altitude), coming down too much"
- "I think it's santa"
- "Let's go a little bit further to be closer of it"
- "Wait, let me finish recording"
- "Let's go closer dude!"
- "Look at that, it turned off now"
And the video ends with more "Let's go closer to it"
Yes, I know, my english sucks but that's all I can do now.
My opinion? It's legit. The highway, sounds, comments, all resembles to piracicaba, even the mall reference (which is near the highway).
E valeu carlos por ter gravado isso!
[edit on 20/9/2007 by tunin]