It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I see a UFO, how can I prove it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
With videos and photos not accepted due to photoshop and eyewitness accounts not considered proof, if a UFO with aliens from outer space landed right in front of me, how could I possibly prove it?
Assuming it would have advanced technology it would certainly be considered classified information, so one could assume that any physical evidence would be swiftly confiscated and media outlets would be told "don't you broadcast this classified information to everyone" if they became aware of it.
So IF "flying saucers from outer space" were real, COULD I prove it, or is it actually impossible?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
yea, easy. bring us its head.

or... steal one of his gizmos, or steal his space ship, pimp it out and take it for a joy ride.
i'd believe you then.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Basicly there will always be people that will debunk even the most acurate video or picture and You cant do anything about them , but that dosent mean other ppl that are interested in not spreading disinfo wont analyze the same pictures and/or video and agree its valid.

You will never convince 100% of people buty thats not the point . If you see something wierd take the pic , or film it and bring it here , there is a chance somebody somewhere took saw something similar and has their pic/movie and so on ..

Get my point ? Dont try and convince the know-it-all debunkers (no offence
debunking is necessary but to some degree of reason
) , if everybody thought like that ,web pages like ATS would not exist and those know-it-all would have no place to spread their "wisdom" of swamp gasses and lens flares and so on ...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I see the only way to prove anything is by having pros look at raw video footage, as well as photo negatives.
It only takes 1 video to be real, we could see that video any time. Its not surprising to see so many videos, and CGI hoaxes.

With the availibility of cameras, the right video that can be proven will appear.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think you could easily prove it, but it require a PUBLIC encounter event.

If a 100m in diameter metallic disc of unknown origin would crash in Central Park and there is a dozen greyish aliens stumbling out of it, you'd have fairly certain proof.

Impossible to contain, impossible to hide, impossible to explain away.

But nooooooooo.... All "alien" UFOs have to be blurry, off in the distance, crash in the middle of no-mans land or possibly just blink every now and then.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Carry a film camera solely to get photos of anomalous objects. I believe it is much more difficult to fake images with negatives. Digital images will always be suspect.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
in time we will get disclosure from the government and then everything will change, mass landings and intense contact.

It will take some more time but as we can see clearly, activity is allready peaking.

Over here in the Netherlands we see lots of wierd things in the sky, and no not Thai balloons, they kinda burn up after 20-25 mins...... Well these things hang around all night or light up like a super nova and then *poof* gone.....

something like this;

Multiple persons i know see these and i have seen them too...

But i must admit there haven't been ANY activity for about a week now..
Funny, never thought that would seem wierd to me
but it does haha...

[edit on 18-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Seduce it, then after a long night and it falls fast asleep, get the authorities. Or fix a real good surprise breakfast.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I guess it all depends on whether the aliens and their spaceship look like plastic models or appear just as distant lights ......

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have seen my share of flying silver discs and also real, physical, touchable aliens, but after years of looking into it, reporting it etc. I have given up seeking validation from others, from science, from "experts". I dont need their validation. Its therefore now simply a personal experience I can enjoy. And its much more enjoyable when you no longer need to prove anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I think you could easily prove it, but it require a PUBLIC encounter event.

If a 100m in diameter metallic disc of unknown origin would crash in Central Park and there is a dozen greyish aliens stumbling out of it, you'd have fairly certain proof.

Impossible to contain, impossible to hide, impossible to explain away.

Impossible ..naah , You would have NSA and FBI and all the other agencies come rushing to the scene dressed like the film crew of some new sci fi movie explaining that the whole thing was just a bad accident while shooting the new star trek movie

On the subject of digital photos : they are also very valid the only thing You have to remember is that NEVER ever touch the photos with photo shop or any other photo software , even if its only to del your naked wife or to give some brightnes , all that can be done after people have seen the raw image , this way you will not get debunkers checking exif data and saying "its a hoax its shopped !"

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Same here, i know what i know and nobody can tell me otherwise.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Why worry about proving it to anyone at all? Take solace in the personal revelation, let it settle into your own mind and allow it to answer your personal questions. I mean, why burden yourself with the extreme weight of trying to make a public believe something they already ridicule.

It is and really should remain a very personal experience, everybody else be damned....its not about them, IMO.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I like the idea of the film camera! It seems a lot of the people who constantly dubunk what seems to be pretty good proof back up their view with "proof" that it can't be real with information from government websites etc.

A group of people who are FAMOUS for NOT telling the truth...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Take a polaroid picture and the debunkers will have absolutely nothing to say. I have 2 photographs of weird ghost objects and people have never been able to debunk them.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i think everything is debunked here... Another UFO vid comes up and its hoax, another comes up and its CGI, then its a bird, then its CGI again. things suddenly getting debunked just gets all the excitement alway.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
yeah what is the use?

even if you come up with authentic REAL footage there will always be people screaming its a hoax! its a hoax!

haha if i went right up in space, float next to a giant spaceship and make some nice polaroid pics of it and wham... ive got my proof! Right?

well hell no it could be models, aaaaaand airplanes and birds and another airplane, oh and probably the ISS oh and hey there is Saturn!

Oh wauw theres some ice particles too!

People need to start thinking with their heads, not with their ego.

Like; Well i don't like UFO's being true 'n all, so......... I'll just scream HOAX HOAX HOOOOAAAAXXXXXXXX!!!! so i'll be allright... right?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Redge you kill me. I don't know who you are or where you're from but you make me almost choke on my g and j laughing when I read your posts. Take them to the nearest bar and introduce them to earthman elixir. When good and inebriated and can't use their mind control powers take some good utube footage. Works every time.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Redge I meant that in a good way mind you, Sky floating you are a zen master of ufology, who cares what you have seen, or what you believe. You know yourself and your retinas.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Until the people can ride in the ship it's all fake. And even after riding the ship, the government made it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join