It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens missile attacks on US targets

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
Just to point out, all those countries you've named were conquered via legitimate military/colonial action, which was the accepted norm of the time.

They stole land and massacred people.

The difference with Israel is that it was ratified into existence and other countries were the force of arms that usurped the resident Arab population.

It was the accepted norm of the time.

Israel also simply cannot stand on her own two feet. They rely on outside support to defend her from her enemies.

True, I don't like tax dollars going to Israel.

Even then, I wouldn't have a personal issue with Israel if it wasn't for the continued war crimes the country commits. The UN even acknowledges charges against Israel, but has never laid any against Iran!

Many countries have committed war crimes, tortured, etc. when fighting commences. You are bringing this up like this is a rarity.

She further tells me that Iran has never made a direct threat of force, but rather refuses to acknowledge it as a legitimate nation and has been calling for it to either make peace with Palestinians or be dissolved.

If I am not mistaken, no translation says Iran threatens to use force (until now responding to rumors of war against them).

I do however believe Iran supports "groups" that fight against Israel such as Hezbollah and Hamas, which is not very peaceful in my opinion. And I do not think if Israel makes "peace" with the Palestinians, everything will be fine (like a thing would happen anyway). Many groups and governments say Israel should not have existed...period. If they make peace or not, it won't change that statement. That is why when people say, "If Israel just does this or that, things will be fine"...I say, whatever. When one or the other does not exist, it will be fine.

Well...the Arabs would probably erupt in civil war so maybe it wouldn't be fine.

I personally don't know who your friend is and I don't speak the language so I'll just keep quiet on the whole, he said this or no he didn't thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chickeneater

Please read for entertainment purposes...]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Thanks Bandid I did that a few pages ago, or another thread perhaps, but nobody wants to deny Ignorance unless is something more than that, I mean the purpose.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Interesting link! I've added it to my thread on Iran Dis-info.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You're welcome guys, but I got it from someone else here on the forum. Can't remember who.

And Bitraider:

Thank YOU! I was looking for your thread all day, but I couldn't find it because I couldn't remember who posted it (now I do remember
)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

BitRaiSer, actually.

Same diff.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by BitRaiser]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Thats easy to say so please elaborate.
What attitude are you talking about? Being Patriotic?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

"Patriotism ... is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit."

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

Sorry man, my mistake...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

AllseeingI
I agree. I think there probably is something to the suspicious trading. Also with things so tense between the US and Iran... something has got to give.

Somethings got to give. Hopefully it will be Bush choking on another pretzel and Cheney will suffer a fatal heart attack. Problem solved.
The world breathes a sigh of relief.
Wakes up, damn it was only a dream.

Iran has everything right to defend itself. Anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously deluded.

Yellowcard wrote
"Patriotism ... is a superstition artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit."

I completely agree yellowcard
Anyone who puts their sense of patriotism before their sense of morality is a complete muppet.
Unfortunately the world is full of them.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by kindred]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

Somethings got to give. Hopefully it will be Bush choking on another pretzel and Cheney will suffer a fatal heart attack. Problem solved.
The world breathes a sigh of relief.
Wakes up, damn it was only a dream.

The shame is you are only going to wake up to more installed corporate lackeys. Bush exists to draw attention away from the real power by his incompetent bumbling. Cheney is a long term opportunist who had his day long ago. Find out who puts up for these guys and feed them the deadly pretzel.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

www.espionageinfo.com...

This is a site that deal with your enquiry.

kacou

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Theatre of War would like to present,

World War III (War on Terror)
Coming to a country near you!

Its quite interesting, the way people are being duped into believing
that we're at war for a just cause... Whose just cause? Remember, before 1940, who was promising neutrality?
President FDR.

How do you break a promise like that?
Give the people something to be upset about... Pearl Harbor.

All in all, history loves repeating itself and there are those, that ensure it does. They capitolize from it and many pay dearly. Just like FDR, Churchill, Hitler, Stalin, ect... were puppets then. Bush, Ahmadinejad, Hussein, Parliament, Bin Laden, ect... are puppets to something far bigger than most people realize.

When the attack finally does happen, it was pre-meditated long before we were made aware of the issues. To them, we're dispensible. Home of the Brave, huh? More like home of the brave, so we don't have to be. "We'll send our young sons to die, while we sit cozy behind our policies, greed and lies."

I find it very funny that our government will tell other goverments to do whats right for their people, while ours can't even choke down the same medicine.

"Whose behind the curtain, anyway?
Who pulls the lever and tells the lies?
Giants roam the land today, gaining dominance with every stride."
- chorus from FiveIronFrenzy's song, Giants

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They say "we have you in our sights" and we say"We have you in our sights also" They also know that we have a lot more arrows in our quivver than they do theirs. (More sights)

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the secret gov. were supplying the so called enemy with the weapons in which to instigate this nonsense. The idea for the reptilian hybrid illuminati is to keep the kettle cooking. The more violence and turmoil, the more clingy to their aid we become. It's all about the problem, panic, and solution scenario for them. The problems that they solve in which they have deliberately created. It would definately be more food for the reptilians, whom would problebly need the energy for the up and coming resurfacing. Just go on youtube and check out peggy kane or the other numerous testimonies from people who claim to have been hipped to the whole reptilian underworld goings on. They all sound remarkabley the same, if they are all a bunch of liars in cahoots, that is one hell of a hudini in colaboration.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
has there ever been a time when america wasn't at war? i mean really folks, they fight each other! so what's the surprise?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have a very sick feeling -- or perhaps it is a prophecy -- that some deal has been cut between the USA, China and Russia.

That deal: (1)The USA invades Iran unchallenged by Russia and China; (2) China invades Taiwan unchallenged by the USA or Russia; (3) Russia invades Georgia and the Ukraine unchallenged by the USA or China.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Well whats new! Think back over the last 150 years or so,the Monitor incedent Cuba blamed,before that Hawaii,The Phillapines,Pear Harbour(the attack was well known in advance)Vietnam(gulf of Tonkin)Desert Storm,Iraqi Freedom now this # with Iran/Syria.So whats New.Keep everyone paying for all the arms out of our tax's,the arms makers making trillions,Oh Yes the 9/11 murders get everone freaked out,the erosion of civil liberties the same with the Constitution.Oh Yea!Bladesman.Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
BAH HUMBUG... I will be heading towards ISRAEL for the wealth in their synagogue [according to their sand there ]while the rest of your "forsaken fools" asses focus on other things.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

now we've hurt their feelings so bad that they feel compelled to keep on threatening not only judah but us too-----we better surrender so they dont have to use their missiles on us-----maybe they'll let us just stand there while they cut our throats so we can bleed all over them?guess thats what you want ?-----no thanks! the usa did not have to lose or stalemate in either korea china or vietnam-----that was a political decision to back down and thereby perpetuate a constant upheaval by troublemakers like saddam hussein and ah(mad)inejad and their copycats

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join