It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens missile attacks on US targets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69
If they don't want to abide by the treaty they signed, their nuclear facilities should be taken away by any means necessary.

Who, Iran or Israel?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

If you knew me at all you would know I think we would die also.

The last thing on your mind then, would be excitement.

Originally posted by Project_Silo
And I won't deny it I thought it was awsome watching the airstrikes when it first happend.If that makes me evil so be it.

I'm not going to tell you how you should have felt, nor will I think you evil.

You should just realise and understand the consequences of the 'shock and awe' actions that you watched, and which you thought was 'awesome'.

Might just make you choke on your popcorn and soda.

Then again, maybe not...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I agree. We have no word yet on them actually targeting us. But we do remember who their biggest supplier of weaponry is. Russia. After the "cold war" Iran got a bunch of toys. And with Russia as their Biggest ally......and don't forget North Korea

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tumpai
yea ive been through alot of ats forums and some are very entertaining and i must say that this one has the most down syndrome users posting.

where my baasse baaallll??????

!!!!!!!!! My therepist said to squeeeeeeeeze the ball.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Has this been posted yet:

www.newsvine.com...

What I find very strange is why we're not hearing about this. Isn't this a huge development?

For some reason they're filling the media with OJ again, not a word about the building of a coalition or consent in the gulf.

I also read that the French Foreign minister recommends people prepare for war if Iran obtains a nuclear weapon.

I could only find an article of the minister "softening his tone" now:
www.newsvine.com...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Iran is wacko just like NKorea but I dont think we will see a major action with her- she will be in bed with Russia so its a mexican standoff untill they attack Israel [ book of Ezekiel 38:]
Israel has just sent up a couple of high res satellites so nothing from iran should surprise her.
A bigger hazard to my mind could be imminent economic collapse of the US if the EU and China drop the dollar
the US is in debt up to the yin Yang
y

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Yacov]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know, I am U.S. Army, but for some reason this stuff with U.S. V. Iran has me worried. If they have even half the tech, and even have half the region backing them... well, its going to be interesting.

Although, as a side bar, why does Iran want to engage in political talk with the U.S., then threaten to bomb us? I kind of feel its a way for them to test the water, see how far they can get, and how the other nations of the world feel about it. Iran controlls the media in its country, so its not for the benifit of the citizens.
Kind of makes me wonder if these guys are not smarter that we think, like they are easing us into a war with them, slowly trying to get us to attack them...
kind of like a big freaking game of chess.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Azrael-6]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Has this been posted yet?

www.newsvine.com...

"Iran Drawing Up PLans To Bomb Israel"

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
For as long as I have been on this forum, rense and all, doing my own personal studies, these Iran threads are starting to get A LOT of my attention.

This is what I have learned so far that seemed the most interesting:

I (Aaron Russo) got a call one day from an attorney woman I knew and she said, ‘would you like to meet one of the Rockefellers?’ I said ‘Sure, I would love to.” And we became friends and he began to divulge a lot of things to me. So he said to me one night, “There’s going to be an event Arron, (9-11) and out of that event you’re going to see we’re going to go into Afghanistan, so we can run pipelines out of the Caspian.We’re going to go into Iraq to take the oil and establish a base in the middle east...

And he said you’re going to see guys going into caves looking for people that they’re never going to find (Osama Bin Laden). He was laughing about the fact that you have this war on terror – there’s no real enemy. He’s talking about how by having this war on terror you can never win it because it’s an eternal war and so you can always keep taking people’s liberties away. I said how are you going to convince people this war is real, and he said THE MEDIA.

The media can convince everybody its real. You keep talking about things, you keep saying things over and over and over again and eventually people believe it. You know you created the federal reserve in 1913 through lies, you create 9/11 which is another lie, through 9/11 you fight a war on terror and now all of a sudden you go into Iraq which was another lie, and now they’re going to do Iran. And it’s all one thing leading to another leading to another leading to another!

And I said, ‘Why are you doing this for, what’s the point of this thing? You have all the money in the world you ever want, you have all the power, you’re hurting people its not a good thing,’ and he would say ‘What do you care about the people for? Take care of yourself and take care of your family.’

And then I said to him, ‘What are the ultimate goals here?’ He said, ‘The ultimate goal is to get everybody in this world chipped with an RFID chip, and have all money be on those chips and everything on those chips. And if anybody wants to protest what we do or violate what we want, we just turn off their chip.

Hummmmmm....The beginning of the N.W.O.???

What puzzles me is that if a war goes on between USA and Iran, will China and Russia stay put ???

China is a big importer of Iranian Oil and the Russian company "Atomstroyexport" built the reactors and centrifuges in Iran for BIG $$$

I`ll get another Beer to calm down...................................

I like your quotes....I saw the exact same info on this movie....zeitgeist

[edit on 19-9-2007 by solarstorm]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

They are good at digging themselves a deeper grave. Their recent yakking about "bombing Isreal" ...come on..Their bombers wouldn't even get off the ground - the couple that did would be shoot down thousands of miles from isreal. Even if Us and/or Isreal was planning to take out Nukes I am sure that the targets have grown in numbers now thanks to whacko leader and these comments

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maybe most of you should know about Iran
en.wikipedia.org...

See how many Wars Iran / Persian were involved
www.zum.de...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I've got news for you. Israel would wipe Iran off the map. They will in no way tolerate a nuclear threat from Iran. They have even said, about a year ago, that with or without the support of the U.S., Israel will do everything in it's power to ensure Iran does not gain nuclear capacity. So take that at face value. Israel will reduce Iran to ashes if Ahmadinejad tries to push Israel's buttons.

I've got a news for you too. It's only a poor advertisement from Israel's part. If they would be able to wipe out Iran alone, they would did it already. But I'm sadly informing you, the IDF is completely failed last year against some Hezbollah freedom fighters. So, if they've failed against a poorly equiped soldiers, how they would be able to wipe out Iran? They have F-15s, modern AA batteries, modern long ranged missiles.

Plus, who the hell are those in Israel to have the right to bear Nuclear weapons alone in the middle east and who the hell are they to determine the future of the middle east? They're no ones. They knows this. We knows this. And the Iranians knows this. And before you would come that Ahmadinejad is threating the middle east, here is a small info:

ONLY ISRAEL HAS STARTED WARS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHOSE ARE BOMBING THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEN TELLING THAT THE OTHER SIDE ATTACKED THEM! THEY'RE LIARS AND EVIL!

So, even if Iran would want to make Nuclear bomb, what many are highly doubt, they have every right to make one. Who told that only Israel may have right to bear nuclear weapons in the middle east? No one.

Now, I believe you may make the conclusion who is the real enemy there and making the troubles in the middle east. It's not Iran.
Oh. By the way. Visit Iran just once. It's a beautiful country with great traditions and peace loving people. It's quite better then Israel. And Israel wants to destroy that country because??? Because they want to be the ruler of the middle east. But it's a dream. A dream of the warmongering fanatics. They never will be.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

ONLY ISRAEL HAS STARTED WARS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHOSE ARE BOMBING THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEN TELLING THAT THE OTHER SIDE ATTACKED THEM! THEY'RE LIARS AND EVIL!

I'd like to see some backup information on THIS statement. Sounds to me more like opinion. Why only go back ten years? Does the Yom-Kippur War damage your argument? Israel has dealt with aggressor after aggressor. They don't deliberately target civilians 'en masse' like their Arab counterparts. Israel has never preached wiping out Muslims (yet this Iranian leader is always given a "pass" for calling for Israel's death). Israel has done as much for the Arab and/or Palestinian in KIND as they have being an "aggressor"(if you define 'aggressor' as someone who retaliates in kind for its civilians being rocketed, kidnapped, bombed, whatever). Do you remember the greenhouses and homes given to Lebanese that the Hezbollah /Lebanese smashed and trashed? Do you take into account all the jobs that Israel has provided for Arabs WITHIN its borders (MAYBE THIS ACCOUNTS FOR THE BOMBINGS IN ISRAEL YOU REFER TO, BUT IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, THEY ARE PERPETRATED BY MUSLIMS! You don't hear about Jews bombing Muslim countries from within because they are not afforded the luxuries Muslims are in their own countries)? Israelis do their part to get along with their Arab neighbors but they are SO HATED by Muslims in that part of the world that they can't. It's even in the Qur'an that Jews (and Christians) are to be treated like swine.

(Sura 7, (5:51) "Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends to one another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them")

If you really want to go back to who really started this, Lets remember that Muhammad himself had the Jews exterminated in Medina between 624 and 627.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by CreeWolf]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by CreeWolf]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
[i can't see why everybody thinks amadinajad is a madman. he is as smart as a fox. this link will give you an idea of our adversary.
also ,please note the tunneling thing at the bottom of the page
gee i wonder what they're building tunnels for?

www.president.ir...[/url]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Israel even attacked the US in 1967 just google the USS Liberty incident

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
I'd like to see some backup information on THIS statement. Sounds to me more like opinion. Why only go back ten years? Does the Yom-Kippur War damage your argument? Israel has dealt with aggressor after aggressor.

Just looking at the situation with rose tinted glasses on helps no one. Israel has, since it's inception, grabbed land that doesn't beling to them, over and over again.

They don't deliberately target civilians 'en masse' like their Arab counterparts.

No, they'll fire a Hellfire missile at one Hamas leader whilst he is driving taking his kids to school down a packed street filled with bystanders. I suppose they aren't "deliberately" targeting civilians, but on the flip side, they don't really not target them either.

Israel has never preached wiping out Muslims (yet this Iranian leader is always given a "pass" for calling for Israel's death).

How many times does it have to said that what was reported he said in the media is not actually what he said. Come on, use your nogging.

Israel has done as much for the Arab and/or Palestinian in KIND as they have being an "aggressor"(if you define 'aggressor' as someone who retaliates in kind for its civilians being rocketed, kidnapped, bombed, whatever).

I suppose, using that logic, the UK would be perfectly justified in occupying half of Eire and leveling the rest with tanks, artillery and bulldozers? Just because some idiot bombs a bus, it doesn't give you carte blanche to bomb the crap out of a whole neighborhood. That sort of thing is called "Collective Punishment" and is a War Crime.

Do you remember the greenhouses and homes given to Lebanese that the Hezbollah /Lebanese smashed and trashed?

Not really. Please elaborate.

Do you take into account all the jobs that Israel has provided for Arabs WITHIN its borders

Arabs are treated like 2nd class citizens in Israel. It's hardly a lovely place for them to live.

You don't hear about Jews bombing Muslim countries from within because they are not afforded the luxuries Muslims are in their own countries?

There is a significant population living in Iran. However, claiming that Jews are some sort of Morally high people that don't resort to terrorism completely ignores a significant chunk of the history in the area. Jews have and do engage in acts of terrorism.

Israeli's do their part to get along in that part of the world but they are SO HATED by Muslims in that part of the world that they can't.

They are "hated" because of the way they behave. They are "hated" because they ignore treaties, steal land and treat people as sub-human.

Its even in the Koran that Jews are to be treated like swine.

Really. Please point this part out.

[edit on 19/9/07 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Several books and the BBC documentary USS Liberty: Dead in the Water tried to prove Liberty was attacked on purpose. They claim that the ship was attacked to prevent the U.S. from knowing about the forthcoming attack in the Golan Heights, which apparently would violate a cease-fire to which Israel's government had agreed.[19] Such a motive remains only speculation, however, and is contradicted by the fact that the USS Liberty had no Hebrew translators on board, but was manned to monitor Arabic and Soviet radio traffic, [20] and that a signals-listening ship at sea level could not have seen what Israel was doing on the ground in-land, although U.S. spy satellites and spy planes could do so in spite of the attack on the Liberty. Such a proposed motive also requires the assumption that Israel did not want the U.S., its only real ally, to know its plans, but was willing to commit an act of war against that same ally.

From the Wikipedia article after I "Googled" 'USS Liberty Incident'.

I would think after reading the entire article that a series of events, including misidentification, accidental weapon discharges (the Liberty machine guns), and lack of a translator (Hebrew) on the Liberty were major contributors to a simple case of Friendly Fire. Its tragic, but I doubt it was more as you would like to believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
so i guess that big american flag confused them for amost 2 hours? over 800 rocket holes,not countingmachine gun holes? attacked by 2 jets repeatedly, then high speed gunboats? ever been on a navy vessel? i have...there's no mistaking it for something else. you need to go a little further and read the testimony of some of the sailors that were on the ship.
this ship was so badly damaged it never served again, it cvouldnt be repaired. it had no armament
oh and i can see your point about translators..except the first thing they took out were the communications towers. AND EVEN SO...THERE'S NOONE IN ISRAEL THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH???????
IT WAS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION PLAIN AND SIMPLE

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf. Its even in the Koran that Jews are to be treated like swine.

And in the Talmud, every non-Jewish person, a.k.a. Goyims are considered as sub-humans, whose are not deserved to live, need to be exterminated no matter the cost. So, which is the racist religion here?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

www.ussliberty.org...

they are filing for war crimes with the UN - these are the ships survivors and congresmen.

i ignore wikki - it can be edited by anyone who feels like it and has allready been proven to be a CONINTELPRO excerise by the NWO when they feel like it. Truth is in the way at times so on wikki they edit it ou.

the liberty was recording the post cease fire slaughter of egyptions on the golan heights

yes the israelies attacked and wantenly broke a cease fire at will - after all they learned from the best in WW2 how to treat people - and that lesson is being taught by them today.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join