It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden reversals from his newest video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here is 11 tiny mp3, each with its own reversal:>>>>>www....(nolink)/?2sr25mygxtm

And here is what the reversals reveal:

0 min 38 sec - love thy brother
0 min 53 sec - I'm with FEMA now, I miss my mother
1 min 44 sec - and I'm in denial
2 min 01 sec - is the hand warming you
2 min 10 sec - Sudan might fight
3 min 16 sec - I'm gonna be the sand 'n-word' from halloween
3 min 42 sec - Me mother did come over
3 min 47 sec - with our cousin we was in Kashmir
4 min 05 sec - deny demography
4 min 42 sec - and whoa, we found Bin Laden
22 min 28 sec - I'll be talking through Adam Gadahn

If you can hear those ok and you want to listen to something even more interesting, check this out:
Press Conference by the President February 14, 2007

This is the link for the reversed press conference: >>>>> www....(nolink)/?6ymomnmhz22

And the following are the words:

0min
Shouldn’t abuse the master; you think opposite. Now while you receive the daily mix of human massacre, You just should give up. National, he’s Dick Army’s boy. Yeah Mom, just sit here weather we’re are brought. Thought. Here we must renounce from the old faculty, that... the bad man. Uhh, I asked the boss, and was, “How do we deal with this looser”. Very sophisticated. Damn, I just threw them outside the rear. How is that. Funny. Whatever. That’s the way we kill boy. Husband is the law; you guess I’m used to it. Abused with a steel candle. Heard it. In the back of his throat. Whores. Shivd needle up his throat. We’ll have sealed our minister forever; and I am forever wealthy. Void that. My, you’ve been a battered woman. I have been at fault and I seem rosy. It is so sad I punched her. Who snared Ydna; maybe its a new chemical. Money is the capitol; they will be bought. It’s just this Eve Olson Going to the funeral with Bush and all the obvious men.

1min
Is there no mercy. You will seek to save all sinners. Those fiendish nickel-men. You will see that she said there was a tear-out with the Devil-Illumine. She’s surfing in no friction. Bush Menage deux. They think they could flatten us... isn’t that good. Provide they make the war what never they could survive next to us, say south in Royal. This damn bitch she’s been sitting here reading “Trouble with W”. Suppose the Bush-beast is now malignant. Bush-ism, “Were familiar with the/ #, #ed that right up. Whoop, #. Healthy boy of a symbiote; lets see your muscles; you’re fantastic. Show it. Their mom just said we damn our chosen. You will seek the mark from the boss, made with Andy Uhrig. Forward with morning-death. There is death, shh, December First. Hot-Terror, proceeding to go for it. Remember that there is no mercy; system we’re employing is massive. This will be pleasure. He bought the milk; he brought it on. So, should we see if this is news. If yes then yes... shoot them.

2min
Hold it. They won’t think we’re that wealthy. Fate has told me that she was the harmless victim. He is the boy of a symbiote. Boy will be stuck with me. You’ll be good... with sugar. New York’s on the news. Should remember, I owe them. OK, These remarks are terrifying. Was not funny. Lady said she knows it. She wasn’t sweet, innocent. Seriously Andy. You’re nervous. SPIE. You ask the wife, cause Laura was terrified. Should we just shoot December through. She knows that Laura resisted... sacred image of Satan. Whoa, #. Shh, not supposed to tell you but you might be the first one. Savior, will you save big-foot. You might have found missing remains. It’s just, the agency, it’s so horrified. They said they know. Youth 'n-word's; who’s their mother. They are old. You should like my philosophy. You can always testify. That’s the way we're dealing with it. I was involved not [luciferian cult]: Shore that nuke. Should release it. Its nucular. Well, We’re just getting sick of this. December then the world will love you. Uhh, uhh, Oh shut up. Under this system, you’d avoid it. I miss the walk out here. 8888888 88888 8888 8888

[edit on 18-9-2007 by majicdragon]

new topics

join