It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Ufologists/Debunkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi, new to the forum. My knowledge about ufology stinks, but I'm more interested in ufos than ever before. No particular reason, except that a vacation through New Mexico last year included a stop in Roswell and the Plains of San Agustin. Never been there before.

I don't know who would be considered the most reputable ufologists. I read about people who sound worthy, then later I read others who say the person I thought seemed credible is actually full of crap. So who would be considered among the Top 5, honest, rational, non-wackjob ufologists?

Also curious if anyone has a list of Top 5 debunkers. And by that I mean people who study ufos, not just some obviously brilliant astronomer who was asked two ufo questions back in 1974 and that's it.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Every one seems to Debunk.

The Bunk keepers are the ones you must be interested in.

People like the the MJ-12 and William Cooper and the greys.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
A couple of the more distinguished ufologists IMHO are Stanton Friedman and Richard Dolan.

The debunkers I couldn't care less about.lol

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey now, even Stanton Friedman debunks a little bit. Is any and all debunking worthless?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
At the top of their game "

ROBERT O DEAN
ZECHARIA SITCHIN
LINDA M HOWE
LAURENCE GARDNER

To name just a few

Airspinner

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If you want an alien believer with lots of videos on youtube.

aceBryan7ox video: Detailed Classic UFO Up close In The Night Sky

And click the more for a long list of his great alien material.

Check back hear to debunk if you care.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, TeslaandLyne.
PS - I didn't say I was a debunker. I just want to know that whomever I'm reading or hearing on this (or any other) issue is credible. Then I'm able to draw my own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I can't believe any educated person who has seriously studied UFOs could be a debunker. A disbeliever of certain claims maybe, but not an altogether debunker of the "UFOs do not exist" kind.Patrick Moore once said something along the lines of "UFOs are only seen by drunks and bored housewifes" but I don't think he really meant it. lol. If he did I forgive him, he's an old sweetie and still going strong, (I've been watching him all my life).One of his famous quotes on Wiki- "Mr. Bush’s venture into Iraq could have instead paid for the entire space programme for quite a few years... I think Bush is certifiable. He’s a danger. If we are not careful he’ll plunge the world into a Third World War. He’s power-drunk you see. If he goes for Iran or North Korea, big trouble! What’s the difference between Robert Mugabe and Saddam Hussein? Mugabe doesn’t produce oil!"Mmm - I think I might use that as a signature.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cold Metallic Voice

Check this out, seriously:
Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954 -Close Encounter Meeting

I call it bunk.

new topics

top topics

join