It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

Yes the famous Mars Skull is more humanoid than these similar animals I'm presenting,but just imagine a pro wrestler's head instead,somewhere between dragon and humanoid. Here are examples from the dragon end of the continuum.
Here's a humanoid for comparison . The fatness of the head is not quite human,though.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Way to go vze nice photo it is hard for most to conceive that life existed and to this day exists on the surface of Mars. With the manipulation of DNA anything is possible when it comes to life forms on Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi Rik,lately I'm on youtube trying to catch up on Hall,Hoagy,Camelot project and the like.It seems like the Moon is the focus now more than Mars as far as Nasa emphasis.But the odd part is that if Lear and the rest are right,we won't be allowed back to the Moon because of aliens there already.You encouragement is always appreciated ,even when I don't write back.You know what I'm about to learn.Jerry

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Way to go vze nice photo it is hard for most to conceive that life existed and to this day exists on the surface of Mars. With the manipulation of DNA anything is possible when it comes to life forms on Mars. Rik Riley

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The truth is going to come out, rather now or in 20 years. Theres have to be life out there in the universe. I think the only reason they havent told us is because they know something so scary that it would throw the world in chaos. If you pay close attention to nasa they always come out with new info of life in the universe but are quick to dismiss it as an object or trick of the camera. I just wish they would stop lying to us and tell us the truth for once.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSI just wish they would stop lying to us and tell us the truth for once.

NASA isn't actually 'lying' just not sharing what they do know is a small difference but important

Now if NASA tomorrow announced that there were amoeba like giant (mile wide or more) plasma feeding space critters out there, but they were harmless would anyone believe them?

There are you know... and you can see them with any really good night vision spec... problem is they are 'lumped in' with UFO sightings

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
nobody discussing this picture ?....

this is the strangest photo i think ive seen ?

anyone know anything about it ?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Perhaps a link to the original would help? I seem to recall having seen that somewhere before... but a link would be needed to make comments

Thanks

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

the O.P. posted it on the first page...that's where i got it from.

there doesnt seem to be anything on the dark mission site that i see that describes this picture ?

www.darkmission.net...
What if NASA had discovered unimaginable wonders

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Now what about Phoenix ??...will this lead to some disclosure by
NASA or more B.S.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

yep more B.S. it seems...

why no color photo's right away ? seems they don't want you to see what color mars actually is ?

www.rense.com...
Phoenix Lander Images Already Censored By NASA?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

the O.P. posted it on the first page...that's where i got it from.

Got it... that's why I missed it... Hoagland is famous for that... not giving us info on image numbers so we can double check it... and with thousands of images to go through its almost impossible unless someone else finds it by luck...

I will see what I can find on the net at the other anomaly sites It does look like one worth checking to be sure

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i think hoagland would not want to show were these pictures are located because he would have all the debunkers all over it and his claims would not be as meaningful. so i understand his method but it doesnt mean it's right either.

i personally have never seen this pic anywhere on the web so if anyone can find it...it will be you i am sure. thanks

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

i personally have never seen this pic anywhere on the web so if anyone can find it...it will be you i am sure. thanks

Heck I will just go and ask
I have at least one friend at Enterprise...

But the motivation is not worry about debunkers... its retaining exclusive data for books

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

i think hoagland would not want to show were these pictures are located because he would have all the debunkers all over it and his claims would not be as meaningful. so i understand his method but it doesnt mean it's right either. i personally have never seen this pic anywhere on the web so if anyone can find it...it will be you i am sure. thanks

Hoagland can't stand to be debunked, or at least until he has peddled a few more books/DVD's/t-shirts/coffee mugs. Or presented a few more "lectures" at whatever new-age seminar is currently on. Or signed up a few more credulous individuals at his pay-to-play message board.

Come on - the man has ZERO credentials, and if it wasn't for his appearances on Art Bell, he would be a nobody. He is infamous for taking credit for other peoples work - read here if you doubt me:
members.aol.com...

To quote Hoagy...
It [only] looks like it's perpetual motion, but it's not. Because what I think is happening, based on our Cydonia work, is that the rotation of the magnets opens a gate to the 4th dimension, and the energy simply flows downhill from the 4th to the 3rd, and is manifest in 3-space as electrical energy. [The magnets] are hexagonally shaped in terms of their crystalline form, and it's the hexagonal pattern, which is really the double tetrahedral pattern, which is the heart of our Cydonia equations. . . . [And] there's a more general field effect [going on], a more general energy transfer, and that's what's doing the slowing down of time.

Give me a freakin break - I don't think I have ever read such pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo before in my life!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

nobody discussing this picture ?....

this is the strangest photo i think ive seen ?

I am going to name this transparent winged looking butterfly, Bofi. When my son was a toddler he could not say butterfly so he called butterflies Bofi, that sounds good to me, Bofi it is. Although at first glance it looks like a Bofi it could be something entirely different even a miniature lawn chair LOL. Mars is absolutely loaded with lifeforms how do I know because I have seen them thru viewing thousands and thousands of photos from Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 31-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
^^^ maybe solar panels of sort !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Looks like someone dropped their purse!!

As for the OP, if you really want to get the good stuff about "Dark Mission" forget the website.......they put all the best stuff in the book. I bought it 4 months ago and loved it. It has some REALLY cool photo's and great theories by Hoagland and Bara. Made me more of a believer thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join