It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsthatthingy

Sure they do ...Moon , Mars or anyother planets. Its all part or the" Dark MIssion" by our beloved NASA

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dark Mission on tonight !!! C2C
at least in Ontario. 610 CKTB
640 CFMJ

The two also recounted that in 1963, JFK offered a deal with Khrushchev to team up for a joint Russian-American mission to the moon. And then, just days after Khrushchev reportedly agreed to the proposal, JFK was assassinated in Dallas. The Americans weren't going to the moon as part of a space race, but for the prize of discovering a long-dead civilization, Hoagland asserted

[edit on [1Oct9]093131p: by slaveearth]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Okay here it is just listen !!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't understand how Mars could have a blue sky. I might be wrong, but even looking through my telescope the planet appears red. It has a red halo in the atmoshpere. Pics of Earth from space show a blue halo... hence blue sky. Mars has a red halo clearly visible to anyone with a telescope, how could the sky be blue then? That is a bit hard to cover up.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTMASTER
reply to post by slaveearth

MARS HUMANOID SKULL?

I am not convinced the rover pictures are even from mars...i dare someone to prove it ha. ha. (not with some cgi photo of the rover from an earth telescope either]
there is still the mysterious solar panel cleaning. and footage i saw about a year ago where it drove past what many thought was a Pepsi can or some such.

I think John Lear said there was a breathable atmosphere both on the Moon and Mars. Maybe one of the guys who were cleaning the solar panel was a litter bug. John says there are about 500 million people who live on Mars that look just like us, maybe they like Earth food?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
Mars has a red halo clearly visible to anyone with a telescope, how could the sky be blue then?

What makes you say that? I found these pics of mars and they seem to show a blue aura around the planet.

Decent earth telescope view of mars.

Hubble telescope view of mars.

Hubble telescope view of mars during a dust storm.

source:www.exo.net...

All of these pic's seem to show a thin blue aura around the edge of the planet.

Although the colour of the aura around a planet may not necessarily denote the colour of its sky.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by blahdiblah]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Far be it from me to mention the obvious as in how odd it would be for a skull to be found in those pictures laying where it is? Must be pretty fresh, huh? Before you reply and tell me the Martian wind just exposed it, apply a little common sense and tell me why that is highly improbable. Common sense only please, no fanciful notions of elves and lizards......

The discovery of fossils 80 million years old added spice to the clean-up of an old Army site. Special provisions are in place to protect archeological finds, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plays an important role.
Contractor Raymond Zaharevitz of Human Factors Applications, helping with the Corps' cleanup at the former Black Hills Army Depot (BHAD) near Edgemont, S.D., was looking for shell fragments when he and a co-worker discovered some bones lying on the ground. More bones lay underneath the surface.

Paleontologist Dr. James Martin from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology examined the remains and determined the bones were from a mosasaur. Calling the discovery "a very important find," Martin explained that a mosasaur was a rare and vicious-looking predator with an abundance of teeth. They were aggressive marine reptiles that roamed the sea about 70 to 80 million years ago using turtle-like paddles for propulsion.

source: www.hq.usace.army.mil...

Its not far fetched or ridiculous to find very old bones (70 to 80 million years old) just lying on the ground just like that head on mars

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

New Panorama Confirms NASA's Color Problem

So again, why does NASA keep modifying the color images taken from the surface to make Mars appear alien and forbidding?

took the words right out of my mouth !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth

New Panorama Confirms NASA's Color Problem

So again, why does NASA keep modifying the color images taken from the surface to make Mars appear alien and forbidding?

took the words right out of my mouth !!!

Do you have the link to a bigger panorama pic and full content of the text?

TIA

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsthatthingy

yes ...whatsthatthingy..this discussion relates too..www.darkmission.net...

you'll get the big picture there...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

Thanks slaveearth, I flipped through it before. Pretty skimpy website, imho. Not much to see except "Buy the book" and a blog with a new quick blur once in a while. A good example to get me to buy the book would be www.thehiddenrecords.com... A lot of good stuff, just enough to get me to purchase the book, yet not enough to spoil my spent dollars.

But that's jmho

Haven't bought or read the book yet. Too many other priority reads before that one

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sytima
Think maybe it could just be, oh I don't know, a rock?

I've never seen a rock look even close to the skull-like qualities that object has. Have any of you? If so could you post it? Would be good to have an example.

I'm very curious because that looks like a skull with the lower jaw part (from nose area down) missing and sitting between two rocks. I grew up in the mountains of West Virginia and spent a lot of time in nature and never have I seen anything close to that unless it was an actual skull fragment of an animal.

It's the eye sockets and roundness of the "head" that really get me.

Looks neat.

Weird don't know what to make of it..

Nice thread!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Im still amazed by the skull/rock image. I had to so a little digital comparisons to an actual skull.

I'm not at all saying this is a skull conclusively of course but dang...if it's just a rock that's got to be the best natural rock formations of human skull I probably will ever see.

I really am impressed. Even if I don't think it's a skull still I mean you have to admit the thing looks like it has brow ridges for crying out loud.

Impressive even if its a figment of the mind.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 16-10-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The martian "skull" image looks to be somewhat more distorted than an actual human skull but still there are shapes within it that are extremely similar besides the obvious eye sockets.

I erased the lower jaw under the lower part of the right socket and the shape of the bone under the socket is a pretty good match. Again I'm not saying it's a skull but its a very curious image if authentic.

Amazing.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Great work !!! it dose line up..

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth
Okay here it is just listen !!!!

www.youtube.com...

They claim "Tesla Tower" and the "Cydonia Face" are in the same geographical coordinates, but doing a search in Wikipedia, I took note of the following data:

Long Island:
Latitude: 40° 57′ 25.31″ N
Longitude: 72° 47′ 3.92″W

Cydonia:
40°75' north latitude and 9°46' west longitude

Is anything wrong with my understanding?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I love to lay in the grass with my kids, do some cloud gazing and listen to my kids tell me they see a "kitty cat" or a "boat" in the clouds. I could stare at those clouds all day and not see that "kitty cat" or "boat" but within 2 seconds of looking at the OP's post I saw a skull, NOT A ROCK.
Come on people, do you REALLY just see a rock?
It is 1 thing to be a skeptic and quite another to just deny anything that goes against the grain.
Now this pic. may have been photoshopped, fake or whatever but to say it looks like a rock is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Now this pic. may have been photoshopped, fake or whatever but to say it looks like a rock is ridiculous.

The thing about saying this pic may be photoshopped is that the finder offers the coordinates on mars for you to go and have a look yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
The martian "skull" image looks to be somewhat more distorted than an actual human skull but still there are shapes within it that are extremely similar besides the obvious eye sockets.

I erased the lower jaw under the lower part of the right socket and the shape of the bone under the socket is a pretty good match. Again I'm not saying it's a skull but its a very curious image if authentic.

Amazing.

Good!

I like this comparisation. Maybe you can make a gif where the skull pops up and disappears... ?
Btw: Its the first time I see the jaws on the mars skull are not actually jaws at all. It appears the skull is lying on something else.

Nice!

Lunica

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It almost looks like a body is just lying under the surface and the skull is the only part of it breaking the surface.

Also with the 'jaws' maybe they are just part of a suit dare i say it the alien (humanoid, creature, whatever) was wearing at the time.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by blahdiblah]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join