It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Richard C Hoagland and Mike Bara

On the Secret History of NASA.. www.darkmission.net...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is some more great .....NASA lie

just click on the link above.
city of lights on the moon !!!

[edit on [1Sep22]103030p: by slaveearth]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Growing up i read the book WE SEVEN by the mercury astronauts. since then I have become increasingly unimpressed with NASA. Corporations make more advancements with one tenth their budget. they still fly the death trap space shuttles that are decades of technology out of date. those astronauts have brass balls to do that.

For anyone who has witnessed the famous flying triangles will eventually figure out that the space program is a junior partner to a much more advanced program. i should mention that i am not trying to start a triangle validity debate.

The astronauts are still drinking tang i bet..

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So, where's the picture of the city of lights on the moon? I went to the link but there really isn't much of anything there but a bunch of hype.

If I missed the pic, I'd appreciate being linked.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
thanks for the link.

I will keep what I'm thinking to myself, as I'm not in the mood for a bunch of hate mail today. Everybody reading this who knows me already knows what I think of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
MARS HUMANOID SKULL?

www.darkmission.net...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a bit closer...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

MARS HUMANOID SKULL?

I am not convinced the rover pictures are even from mars...i dare someone to prove it ha. ha. (not with some cgi photo of the rover from an earth telescope either]
there is still the mysterious solar panel cleaning. and footage i saw about a year ago where it drove past what many thought was a Pepsi can or some such. there is also a discrepancy with the lens filter. the article i read from a photographer pointed out that mars appears red because of the atmosphere. just like the earth looks blueish from space.... but not on the ground! his premise was that the ground on mars wouldn't necessarily appear the way we would expect. said the lens filter was bogus. but then i'm not a photographer or been to mars either. everyone should do their own research... in my theory it drove past a human skull probably somewhere in southern Nevada.. perhaps its jimmy hoffa.. just kidding!

Just saying i don't believe all the footage or announcements. Anyone.. has the rover ever had a picture looking up at say.. earth?[not sarcasm actual question)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Think maybe it could just be, oh I don't know, a rock?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sytima
Think maybe it could just be, oh I don't know, a rock?

Ok a rock... but is it a mars rock?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
clear lens

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
damn, that skull pic is great, it really resembles a skull, maybe not a human one, but def looks like a humanoid type skull.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

the Martian sky is blue, not red, and the red-shifting of the surface images from Viking to Pathfinder to now Spirit and Opportunity has resulted in the general public perceiving Mars as an alien, forbidding world.

just like it looks on my post above..just incredible!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That picture of the skull is just creepy as hell. Looks like the jaw is split in half and it kinda reminds me of The Predator
Also I just do not understand why NASA insist on showing Mars in that reddish colour and make it seem like an hell like place.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hm ,it reminds me more of this one
harhar..
www.entertainmentearth.com...

big chin ,man..

[edit on 18-9-2007 by anti72]

[edit on 18-9-2007 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

I thought I'd just try my own auto levels on this picture, mine came up very similar. I've always wondered if the mars pictures were in true color or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What a bunch of foolish nonsense and total bunk. I could lay in the gras for hours and see anything I want to in the clouds, no different for a bunch of rocks. But in the end they are just rocks and clouds.

Maybe, just maybe there is no grand conspiracy, and maybe, just maybe things are exactly as you see them? Not that you would give that one thought, as it makes perfect sense to see those pictures of the moon and mars and jump to the most ridiculous, far fetched conclusion just because you want to believe so bad you fall for damn near anything.

But life would not be fun without all these conspiracies, huh? Better to -imagine- you see what you want than to recognize that life is actually pretty mundane, boring, and that perhaps our corner of the universe is still on the waiting list to be explored by aliens, and maybe there was no civilization sprouted on mars. Far be it from me to mention the obvious as in how odd it would be for a skull to be found in those pictures laying where it is? Must be pretty fresh, huh? Before you reply and tell me the Martian wind just exposed it, apply a little common sense and tell me why that is highly improbable. Common sense only please, no fanciful notions of elves and lizards......

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree 100 percent. Maybe the best explanation is the dullest explanation, like perhaps a rock. People in general look for excitement and intrigue, it's human nature; but more times then not the real answer is as boring as driving to work.

Incidently, that skull on Mars deal I've seen probably 100 times, and every time I see a small rock. I believe that rock turned out to be less then 4 inches across. Intriguing looking rock though

[edit on 18-9-2007 by TheHorseChestnut]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHorseChestnut

so ...when was the first time you seen this skull ? It's new to me.
and yes Mars is a red lens

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join