It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics, since you can talk to spirits and have a better under standing of the world through your d

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

7) How would one go about developing their psychic abilities?

1. Daily meditation.
2. Daily sincere prayer for guidance.
3. Striving to live by The Golden Rule.
4. Finding a way to serve others.
5. Rejecting lust and egotistical energies as they arise.
6. Radiating love (aka Heart Chakra Radiance) daily.
7. Aligning oneself with spiritual sources from performing the above.

So your basically saying that in the higher planes you can have human souls and alien souls together. Makes sense I guess, I just always assumed they went to a different "alien plane". What would happen to the soul of a hybrid alien thats say a mixture of grey/human and possibly reptilian? What on earth could this soul reincarnate as? This is something Im very interested in, if these hybrids have been created in a lab environment ( they are not meant to be) are their souls destined to never rest. I think these creations are different to humans done through IVF because a human is a race, IVF is just helping create a human that would possibly have come around naturally anyway. These hybrids are not.

I would like to ask you a question regarding number 5) and 7) above, the others are self explanatory.

Number 5) is this refering to entities that may visit you ( from other planes), aliens, humans , thoughts exactly what does this statement mean?

Number 7) How exactly do you align yourself to spiritual sources? Do you mean talk to them, help them or what?

You say this develops psychic abilites, how exactly is this achieved and what abilites would you develop?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure quoteing James Randi as the ultimate refutation of an afterlife is any more advisable than using an and of the peer fortune teller as proof it an afterlife exists.

One thing I would like to say though, regardless of the merits or not of any medium or psychic, research into this has shown that the area is replete with fraud, delusion and misinterpretation and not neccessarily all on this side of the veil either. I think there are some good mediums, who contribute greatly to the evidence of a post mortem existence and a better understanding of it, if it exists, but it's best to be cautious when any one's opinion is touted as fact.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cantwara

Have you ever seen that programme Sixth Sense on Sky Tv? Not sure what the mans name is but he really comes across as genuine. He seems such a lovely man and really puts the audiance at ease when he channels messages from their dead relatives. My mum was watching it once so I just ended up watching it too and was very suprised about how well he came across. He didnt give out like 20 names before a hit he gives out just one specific name and really close personal information he could not have known about.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So your basically saying that in the higher planes you can have human souls and alien souls together. Makes sense I guess, I just always assumed they went to a different "alien plane".

The Light is universal in the Spirit and doesn't differentiate between races.

This is similar to the biblical concept about "God" not being a respecter of persons.

Same idea.

The Light is completely impartial and only favors spirituality.

What would happen to the soul of a hybrid alien thats say a mixture of grey/human and possibly reptilian? What on earth could this soul reincarnate as? This is something Im very interested in, if these hybrids have been created in a lab environment ( they are not meant to be) are their souls destined to never rest. I think these creations are different to humans done through IVF because a human is a race, IVF is just helping create a human that would possibly have come around naturally anyway. These hybrids are not.

The souls who incarnate into being a Hybrid also choose to do so. They are probably souls who were Reticulan before and who wish to be part of upcoming imperialistic campaigns for the empire, at least as part of an occupational army. That could be one of their motivations. Not a spiritual motive but all souls have free will to follow whatever path they choose. Few consider the ultimate consequences of such a path. They are too filled with the egotistical glory of being part of the conquest and subjugation of what they are taught to be inferior humanoid races.

They are in for a shock.

I would like to ask you a question regarding number 5) and 7) above, the others are self explanatory.

To recap:

How would one go about developing their psychic abilities?

1. Daily meditation.

Number 5) is this refering to entities that may visit you ( from other planes), aliens, humans , thoughts exactly what does this statement mean?

By being in three-dimensional bodies, we are on the lowest of spiritual vibrations. Which is not to imply that there are not worse emotional states in the Spirit, which is the case, only that all the discarnate dimensions are at least slightly above us in vibration. This means that the spiritually retarded in the Spirit can abuse us and influence us telepathically. They do this in part by implanting lusty and/or egotistical energies inside of us, so that we will unite with said energies and lessen our spiritual focus.

For those in the flesh who are morally corrupt, the spiritual retarded work though them to perform sadistic acts to innocents. This is the meaning when rapists and murderers claim to have only listened to the voices in their head. Those voices are spiritually retarded discarnates who find pleasure in furthering sadism. However, that pleasure is short lived as their actions causes them to further shrink their consciousness away from The Light to even more hellish dimensions.

Evil contains the seeds of its own destruction.

Number 7) How exactly do you align yourself to spiritual sources? Do you mean talk to them, help them or what?

When you follow the guidelines, which are even better explained in the links in the signature line - specifically the one that will take you to the page on Spiritual Correspondence - you align yourself with the sky blue and white energies on the Sixth and Seventh Planes. Discarnate Saints will slowly start to work through you and around you in service to others, imparting higher awareness in the process. They talk to you as do all discarnates, via telepathy, which is the universal language of Spirit.

You say this develops psychic abilites, how exactly is this achieved and what abilities would you develop?

That would depend on one's particular focus, receptive ability, and desire.

Psychic abilities are generally within the context of intuitive messages. These may be received directly - like a knowing - or they may be received through clairsentience, clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.

Examples of higher awareness:

1. Past Life Knowledge - a little at a time, as this can be hard to take.
2. Prophecy
3. Auric Discernment
4. General Spiritual Guidance
5. Warnings About Probable Futures

Thank you.

You bet.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

To recap:

How would one go about developing their psychic abilities?

1. Daily meditation.

When you follow the guidelines, which are even better explained in the links in the signature line - specifically the one that will take you to the page on Spiritual Correspondence - you align yourself with the sky blue and white energies on the Sixth and Seventh Planes. Discarnate Saints will slowly start to work through you and around you in service to others, imparting higher awareness in the process. They talk to you as do all discarnates, via telepathy, which is the universal language of Spirit.

You say this develops psychic abilites, how exactly is this achieved and what abilities would you develop?

That would depend on one's particular focus, receptive ability, and desire.

Psychic abilities are generally within the context of intuitive messages. These may be received directly - like a knowing - or they may be received through clairsentience, clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.

Thank you.

You bet.

But is any of this dangerous, do we open ourselves up to unwanted entities. Someone even posted on my matrix thread that during meditation reptiles can get into our minds and extract our energies

I do not want to open up myself to unwanted guests that may cause me harm mentally.
I have found meditation a difficult thing to become balanced in because of entities taking advantage of me. While I would like to achieve all the above I do not want it at a price of mental abuse and attack.
Is it possible to be shown the 6th or 7th plane in an OBE do you think? Or is it totally the realm of those that reside there?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But is any of this dangerous, do we open ourselves up to unwanted entities.

Technically, just being in the flesh is a dangerous situation.

There are people who do not strive to open themselves up at all spiritually or psychically and who are still abused (if only temporarily) by corrupt spirits in Group Entities.

Pursuing alignment with spiritual discarnates doesn't automatically entail discarnate abuse.

For example, nightmares are also a form of astral attack and one does not need to pursue spiritual alignment in order to have one

There is also the other side of the coin to consider: spiritual alignment with the Higher Realms also brings more purified and genuine love into one's life -- directly.

Someone even posted on my matrix thread that during meditation reptiles can get into our minds and extract our energies

You mean Reptilian discarnates. Incarnate Reptilians have no such ability.

A simple exercise of Qigong or Pranic breathing amends the problem of having one's energy slightly dissipated from discarnate abuse.

I do not want to open up myself to unwanted guests that may cause me harm mentally.

Then never incarnate again

I have found meditation a difficult thing to become balanced in because of entities taking advantage of me. While I would like to achieve all the above I do not want it at a price of mental abuse and attack.

If direct meditation is a problem, simply perform Qigong exercises instead. HCR helps too in strengthening one's spirit body. Concentrate on drawing in healing energies and this in itself is a form of meditation that is therapeutic and which minimizes one's receptivity to discarnate abuse. Just make sure that the color of the energy you draw in is sky blue and/or white. Avoid and reject the typical yellow and orange energies of Reiki, Seichem, Qigong and other healing modalities. If they crop up, reject them, re-center yourself, and start over.

Is it possible to be shown the 6th or 7th plane in an OBE do you think? Or is it totally the realm of those that reside there?

I advise people to avoid astral projection. Simply because it puts one on the lowest of discarnate dimensions - the First Plane which is just above the Physical Realm. Demonville -- the Land of the Spiritually Retarded.

Unless you intend and are ready to ascend completely out of your body and into The Light above the first three or four major planes, don't even bother with astral projection. The knowledge you get from AP would only be the worst kind of distorted, propagandist, nonsense, furthered by the lower discarnate elements.

Best to align yourself with those in the Sixth and Seventh Planes so they can bring higher awareness to you, instead of you trying to ascend to where they are while being connected to your body.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Someone even posted on my matrix thread that during meditation reptiles can get into our minds and extract our energies

You mean Reptilian discarnates. Incarnate Reptilians have no such ability.

Unless you intend and are ready to ascend completely out of your body and into The Light above the first three or four major planes, don't even bother with astral projection. The knowledge you get from AP would only be the worst kind of distorted, propagandist, nonsense, furthered by the lower discarnate elements.

Best to align yourself with those in the Sixth and Seventh Planes so they can bring higher awareness to you, instead of you trying to ascend to where they are while being connected to your body.

No I think they actually meant real live reptiles that could extract your energies whilst in meditation by transcending the dimensions.

I never actually try to astral project it just sort of happens on the odd occasion, but the last time I was taken to a sky blue world with a blue being who was pointing to the sky blue world as if to say, look , look at this wonderful world. It was a very bright heavenly looking world and felt like it was a higher plane that was all.

Thank you for your time I really do appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No I think they actually meant real live reptiles that could extract your energies whilst in meditation by transcending the dimensions.

Many years ago I had direct contact and experience with someone, an Aikido stylist (not typical for them), that had that Gift.

I learned how to counter it.

I never actually try to astral project it just sort of happens on the odd occasion, but the last time I was taken to a sky blue world with a blue being who was pointing to the sky blue world as if to say, look , look at this wonderful world. It was a very bright heavenly looking world and felt like it was a higher plane that was all.

Sounds like a peaceful, spiritual place, that he wanted to show you.

Thank you for your time I really do appreciate it.

Glad to be of help.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Psychics, since you can talk to spirits and have a better under standing of the world through your developed senses...

1) What happens a soul after death?

2) Do all living things have a soul? (Dogs, Cats, alien[if they even exist?])

3) Are humans the only ones who have psychic gifts?

4) Which religion do you feel is closest to the truth?

5) Is there heaven or hell or reincarnation?

6) What is the universe? (All of the galaxies pile up to form the universe What what is the universe exactly?)

7) How would one go about developing their psychic abilities?

Thank you in advance

Well for what its worth this is what I think. Just my opinion mind.

1) After death the soul reunites with the light (if its lucky) and then decides if it needs/wants to reincarnate. This would depend on what lessons a soul requires to learn.

2) Yes I think every living thing has a soul.

3) No idea, I think some animals probably could, like dogs sense their dead owners dont they.

4) I do not follow religion anymore, I am a spiritual person not a religious one. Religion does no good it only seperates. Which is closest to the truth, depends what the truth is.

5) Is there a heaven and hell? I believe there is some sort of light/dark going on but a true hell as shown in films..no I dont think so. Bit of fear creation going on there from the above religions maybe....Reincarnation yes without a doubt.

6) The universe is everything in all realms and dimensions. Not just what we can see now but I class it as all dimensions and planes in their entirety.
This becomes a problem if there are parallel universes but I guess Id class those into one whole big universe if they existed.

7) How do you develop your psychic abilites? Through meditation I guess.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hi, I need to know if someone on this site is a ghost whisperer or can talk to spirits of knows anything about them. I have a two year old son and everytime we take pictures of him we can see a face and little white lights i was wondering if anyone who is or knows someone can email me at sugarplum_fairy_123@hotmail.com my name is joelle i would like to email the pictures thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Psychics, since you can talk to spirits and have a better under standing of the world through your developed senses...

1) What happens a soul after death? Well, you can choose to come back, before the death and try it over....give up and find a new body as a baby, flaot around and learn stuff......JMHO

2) Do all living things have a soul? (Dogs, Cats, alien[if they even exist?])
Yes, even rocks and dirt......JMHO

3) Are humans the only ones who have psychic gifts? No, EVERYONE animal and each person does, we are all tied together, it is a matter of listening or blocking it out, NO ONE is more specail than anyone else

4) Which religion do you feel is closest to the truth? They ALL have truth, they are ALL wrong....it is all inside of you, your INTUION, or INNER-TUTOR

5) Is there heaven or hell or reincarnation? It is all a state of mind no matter what you reincarnate to.

6) What is the universe? (All of the galaxies pile up to form the universe but what is the universe exactly?) A hologram, not that big in my opinion, but moves like the way your computer screen hunts pages, making it APPEAR like it goes on forver...that is just THIS universe however...

7) How would one go about developing their psychic abilities? Go on a raw food diet afet a 40 day pure water only fast.......if you don't like it, go back to beer and smoking etc to numb it back out, as it can be some feaky crap sometimes.

All statements are just my humble opinion.... JMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join