It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA is working with ATS!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this is a truly amazing feat, this rivals a media network picking up a report from the research forum. 1000000 points for kano

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Kano, can I have your autograph??

-B.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Props to Kano! Good job ya geek! lol

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nice work Kano!

You're like the ATS rover "Spirit".

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Brilliant!!! Great news for ATS. So does Kano get to be Moderator of all Moderators? Good job Kano!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Great Job Kano!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
yeah Kano

good job

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I say we promote him from Moderator to "Research Minister" or maybe "NASA Ambassador"

Just an idea

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Fantastic news for ATS, nice work Kano!

He gets my vote.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All very interesting stuff! Will we have an influx of astronomical conspiracy oriented members?

I would buy Kano a personal dish for his enormous backyard, and the obsolete Hubble Telescope, if I could afford that.

Question for Kano: What would Skippy do now?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Question for Kano: What would Skippy do now?

Go to hooters and get trashed

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ill probably get flamed for this..and maybe this is the wrong place but....I am wary of NASA programs as I have posted not to long ago that they do programs involving the U.S. census having mostly to do with the "war on terrorism"...I appologize for those who have accomplished which that recieves mention from NASA.

Please do not let flattery disolve your fear of their "authority"

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Nice one Kano. Agreed Kano for Ambassador

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Awesome, maybe they can tell us the truth about conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well what can I say that hasn't already been said by everyone before me. Congratulations Kano. This is great news. You're the man of the hour.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Instead of remaining in denial, Kano, you cured ignorance. Nuked it actually.

So how about a special award from Oz,
turn your sound up, relax and let it load:

wires.news.com.au...

And have a cold "Courage" on the house.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This is an amazing milestone for the credibility of members that make up the ATS community.

*Fantastic* indeed!! And a credit to all - please give yourselves a "pat on the back!" folks!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I've received a flood of hateful e-mails from various people overnight. They all came to an e-mail account that only former members would know, or users of RumorMillNews would know. Here's an example of one of the less abusive e-mails... From: na na Date: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:22:01 AM US/Eastern To: [email protected] Subject: Attention Retard Shoppers Kano's analyses hasn't proved or disproved anything at-all! It saddens me at how ignorant you human cattle all are, most pathetic at best. NASA does in fact modify it's images for use with media consumption. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when the Martion sky is red in images shown by the media, when in fact the Martion sky is BLUE!, that a modification has taken place. ATS is a nothing more than a joke and deserves zero respect as being nothing more than government controlled, monitored website based on deception. Or maybe you're all just retards who can't get things strait. BTW, Mars truly has shown signs of life, even though you've been told it hasn't. If you do some real research, you 'will' figure it out. -Anonymous __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! webhosting.yahoo.com... It seems that the truth strikes a nerve in the ignorant.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
poor guy.....

He's so frustrated that ats has once again proven that it can mix it with the big guys..

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I've received a flood of hateful e-mails from various people overnight. They all came to an e-mail account that only former members would know, or users of RumorMillNews would know. Here's an example of one of the less abusive e-mails...

It's really telling that some people, when presented with facts, refuse to see beyond their own sullied viewpoint.
I think it's this mindset that gives "conspiracy" people such a bad name as a whole.
Just as so many people in the conspiracy community blast the average person for "mindlessly accepting everything the media tells them," these same people mindlessly accept everything the latest whack-job on the internet tells them...proof or not.

This is why one of my favorite phrases has become: "not everything is a conspiracy."

-B.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join