It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Arrested, Tasered at Kerry Event

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
reply to post by MasterRegal

are you kidding?! there was no right for them to approch him in the first place,if kerry would just awnser the question(s) the guy would probably have shut up.

but in what i saw.. there's no reason for them cop's to jump on that guy like that... the guy asked what he was being arrested for... and got no awnser... so he had every right to resist cause he was NOT under arrest.

cops work for us!..not the other way around..so when asked a question,it's their JOB to answer the people that make their paychecks possible.

Cute. Do you hold politicians to the same standard, or can they just ignore people? What's the real issue here?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FumblingKC

Cute. Do you hold politicians to the same standard, or can they just ignore people? What's the real issue here?

bait and switch much?
the "real issue" is that at a SCHOOL!!!!, someone was silenced through torture in a public(ish) forum for asking the "wrong questions".

clear?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No one was silenced through torture, and the kid has already admitted what he did was not right. He even complained that the legal bills were enough to make anyone think twice.

"When keeping it real goes wrong......"

today.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 31-10-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
sorry.
i'm still relying on my eyes and ears.
tortured in public for asking the wrong questions.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

my wife and i havent heard another peep about that young fellah.did kerry ever answer him after he asked kerry----do you belong to that same secret society as bush? and then he was drug away for his answer?if i read between the lines correctly----dont taze me brother means yes?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Kerry is a first class jerk, but this clown deserved to be tasered. I know too many people who personally met Kerry and turned from supporters to opponents. However, this "Don't Tase Me Bro" guy is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Famous Last Words??

"Don't Tase Me Bro!"

My famous last words will always be "if you can't beat em, join em".

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join