It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Arrested, Tasered at Kerry Event

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What part of New World Order don't "WE" understand...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
First off, I have reviewed all of the available tape that I could find.

Now, to the ridiculous comments....

If you shout someone down in a manor that prevents their opinion from being heard, you are impeding there speech. If you are going to try to defend this, there is nothing I would ever be able to do to help the warped thoughts in your head.

Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me, right? This is some kind of prank or something? How do you put shouting on the same par with being arrested? If someone is shouting, you still have the right to free speech, genius. If you get arrested, you don't. Do you see how that works?

The Constitution NEVER said anything about free speech only if it's respectful and doesn't offend anyone. So according to your Einstein like logic, it would have been fine to beat him more for saying bj or *snip*? Holy smokes, you have got to educate yourself more.

The students were all shut down to their free speech for fear of being arrested. THAT is impeding freedom. NOT shouting.

Obey the law. None of this happens

You just don't get it do you? There shouldn't be laws or rules that keep us from our rights. When they start making it illegal to say f* or sh*, or wear the color blue, will you use the same argument? What law did he break?

Yeah, "rough him up worse", and HE'S the wacko?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by bigbert81]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sight2reality

Showing respect, being rude, all opinions... none of which are illegal, nor are indirect or implied insults.

OMG he said blowjob! quick call the FCC and the soccer moms!

As stated previously the media routinely asks multiple questions in succession before giving the individual a chance to answer, Kerry should and is used to this.

As I've stated he did abuse his privilege but that does not warrant them abusing his rights...

And I actually have told a cop to get the **** of me when he tried to perform and illegal search on me, guess what? he did.

But yes true Americans are a rare breed.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by C0le]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Something you may not or may not know.

Rick Sanchez was just interviewing a student who was filming the event and says that Kerry asked repeatedly for the police not to intervene and that he would answer his questions. Then the guy started asking questions ( which would explain why he was probably wild-he'd already been accosted by the police PRIOR to the video) the police ganged up on him again and then you see the event that was presented in the news.

This gives this a better prespective from my point of view. It gives me a better idea why the student seemed pissed.

Also the student being interviewed said she was going to ask questions but decided not to so as not to be arrested also. She said the police were intimidating from the onset.

There you have it. It sounds to me like this was all planned.

Maybe the cops were given a little pep talk before the session?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Something you may not or may not know.

he'd already been accosted by the police PRIOR to the video) the police ganged up on him again and then you see the event that was presented in the news.

can you post some more details on that?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
again you see rise of the police state its like they wanted to show to the public dont talk bad because you will be electrocuted or worse. could those *snip* police not just cuff him. nea i gues they are sados they like to hurt the innocent true speaking citizen.

what will be next. these are actually Hitler practices i must say and that is true in the usa and from what i hear from other people and friends in the usa of mine that the police is more military that police like th e SS in the second world war. oh my i wonder whos the modern hitler ups i know ..........

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory \

[edit on 18-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I'm afraid i cannot. The segment lasted 3 minutes and now they're talking about O.J Simpson.

I cannot give you anything but my opinion of what i saw and heard.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sight2reality

So the police was justified of suddenly grabbing him? No they were not. Myers was commiting no crimes. He asked a question. He had a book in his hand. Tell me what crime did he commit? For asking about Skulls and Bones? The second after that the mic was cut and then grabbed by two police.

If that was me I would be yelling too. What the cops did was wrong. Theres other ways of handling it besides using brute force. Its called being a professional. Which clearly those officers were not.

Campus police should not carry guns nor should they have tasers. They are other tactics that can be used to subdue a person thats acting out.

Scientist

The girl who filmed the incident didn't ask questions because she to was threatened with arrest if she did. From what she said they had no time limit. If Myers started asking questions out of turn I don't know since we didn't get the whole picture. But that still would have no ground on the way those cops acted.

**As of now University of Florida wants a investigation and two cops are on leave.**

[edit on 9/18/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If Kerry would have answered his questions this could have been avoided. It seems to me that he did resist a bit. I bet he has never been harrased by the cops before so didn't know the protocal like a criminal would. The average kid dosen't know what to do in that situation. He was scared for his life.
I sure hope we the people wake up before its too late.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by corusso]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by corusso

Kerry did try to answer his questions but I have my doubts about that. He admitted that he didn't know that Myers was tased until after he left the building...... Myers yelling Don't tase me bro then owwwww-owwwww didn't get his attention?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice When the student Mentions Skull and Bones she Looks at her Superior.Before he is even Finished and he Give the Command to remove him.

This is Clear this event was discussed prior to this man. Possibly from other College Campus whistle blowers like John Conner.Who storms Polticians with DVD's of 911 and other public places.

Clearly the Police where prepared.And Skull and Bones is a Red Flag word.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
Oh, and for those that think wrestling is real, any fool can see the amount of acting and hamming it up the kid was doing.

Come on man you mean Brutus Beefcake wasnt a real guy?

Frankly, I'm not sure why I bother even reading the replies to these articles half the time, most people here are so ignorant of the actual american government and its processes it makes me want to puke.

... and thats democrats AND republicans alike.

Good day.

Ok you know I agreed with your comments on the issue itself. You know it was really well thought out and hit the main points I was trying to make as well. But then you lost me with this one above. You know if you have been here awhile, you will find this statement makes us want to puke. You obviously haven’t got a clue what this site is all about. We discuss various issues, we don’t always agree, and most of the time do not. Nevertheless, to whip out the most of you are ignorant BS just shows you are not ready to speak with adults yet. So keep lurking and work on your people skills please because it’s tired. Most of the people on ATS are very intelligent and prob know you better than you know yourself. SO if you can keep posting the kind of substance with out the jab at the member’s im sure you will learn something.

And no good day to you sir.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
does anyone here know what the kid said? I would like to ask the same question to my mayor.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I know this is a very emotional topic and both sides wish to express their opinions about this incident.
But this must be done in a respectful manner.

If you are not sure about what is meant by respectful posting, feel free to read the following links.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
In 1787 at the Constitutional Convention, Benjamin Franklin expressed the opinion that the government thus formed was the best to likely be devised except for the fact that it "can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other".

I regret to say that it would appear that we have reached that point. The episode in Florida proves the point in spades. Not only was the student not unruly, but Kerry actually begged that the conversation continue as the student was hauled away by the cops and tortured by Tazer (don't believe me? watch the video).

What has happened to our society in the past 40 years? In 1967 the crowd would have assaulted the campus cops (Keystone Kops?) over such an egregious violation of human rights.....in 2007 they stand there horrified and shouting and watch the torture of a fellow human and DO NOTHING.

WTF, People? Do you not care about your Constitutional rights? IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR THEM YOU WILL LOSE THEM!!!!

Your choice. I know what mine is, regardless of the consequences.........

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Everyone has freewill, meaning that everyone can do ANYTHING he/she wants. But freewill can lead to consequences. The student did what he wanted to, and he got tasered by a police who wanted to taser him. No one can stop them from doing that, the laws only provoke people to behave, it can't make them. Once again... there's consequences. You can say anything you want even if the police said "you have the right to remain silent" he can't make you unless he immobolize you physically.

2 officers are under speculation, but it's probably just to make the public think that the officers are being dealt with. Notice that the student was very careful what he was saying. He also raised his hands up showing that he was not going to assault the police. He got a quick mind, maybe it was even planned.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
Good for the police. I would have been OK with it if they roughed him up worse. Obey the rules. Obey the law. None of this happens.

Oh boy, you can't be serious about this. How much worse should the kid have been roughed up?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If another person says Kerry tried to answer his question I am goin to Emote slap you

that is funny.
He tried to answer him over the screams of pain from being tazered what a Kind caring Person.

If he gave a crap he would of walked down there and yelled at the police to do what he says.

Who has the power here the Chief or the Pawn?

They are Masters of Double Talk.

He may Have Been Speaking but have given specific orders we are not aware of.

Hand movements Hidden Mics Ear piece Radio.

The Screams of Pain do not alter his personia.
And he is all but to kind to answer the college kid's question.

About his Human Blood Sacrifice to The oldest Icon of the owl of the undead.
A Blood God around 10 thousand yrs before jesus christ ever walked this earth.

Kerry is my pick for Pres i'm glad I got bush at least we know he's just War Empire crazy. No big Surprise there seeing his Grandpa was a Nazi. by my calculations that makes grandson G bush 33% Nazi and a ex coke head.

Who bright Idea was it for him to run for pres..............

Google Prescott Bush if your not aware of this.

Anyways what scares me is the age of this blood god clearly still around.
And in the Top Brass of our gov.

For some reason I don't Feel safe in the USA Can you tell me why?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Look, if I walked into a Subway resturant, and I went to the front of the line, then when the manager asked me to leave, I started shouting until they called the police. Then when the police got me to the door I tried to run back in teh store...they would taser and mace me before I got 3 steps to the counter. My constitutional rights were not violated so should I be made at the police?

Common sense. He went there with the sole intention of causing a scene, and he got it. I posted links where he has done this before and does comedy sketches to put online at his site. Check it out.

No ones rights were violated except the people who were there to ask questions wanting answers not stating facts within a question that has only one answer.

If I was supposed to ask Kerry a question and then the forum was over becuase of him I would be very angry. He was an idiot.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
We don't feel safe here in the USA because it's not the dream we grew up believing in. The police in my hometown taught us how to safely ride bikes and brought us home if we were on the streets after curfew. Now they'll tazer you or lock you up or fine you(that's income for the government). Not to mention terrorist threats, real or make believe. It's become a very depressing and frightening world. I would not like to be a child growing up now. Drugs are prevalent because its an escape from the horror we are daily becoming.

On topic, I sent an e-mail to the University telling them how heinous I believed there representatives conduct was.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join