It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these pics of the missile hitting the pentagon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Im sorry if this has been posted before, but I have never seen these pics before, I came across these pics on a website, it looks authentic, I dont know what it is, although I do have a idea of what it could be, any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Are these pics from 9/11/01?

Where did you find these and in what context were they given?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I dont know, I was hoping to find that out here. I found them on somebody's myspace profile.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm no expert but the photographs alone look suspect.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That would be a HUGE missile. Even allowing for some distortion due to speed, look at the size compared to the interstate, and the side of the Pentagon. There's nothing in the USAF that could carry a missile that size. It's the size of a huge plane.

Did you also notice that it's apparently generating its own light? The shadow is at a different angle than the building, or the shadows around it.

[edit on 9/17/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Could the length be due to the plume? Notice the shadow looks right.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The shadow in the last picture is as long as the object is. Not to mention that if it's a cruise missile they stop generating a smoke trail after launch. If you watch videos of a Tomahawk in flight once the engine starts and it is under its own power, there is no smoke trail. Having a smoke trail would be like having a huge sign saying "Look! Missile!" and give the gun crews something to aim at.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
where are the cameras set up?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Having a smoke trail would be like having a huge sign saying "Look! Missile!" and give the gun crews something to aim at.

That makes sense, scratch that idea. What do you think then? Just a fake, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
wheres the impact picture?.. i say it's a fake..

but thats just my 2cent.

six

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

I agree with you. Plus ...isnt the angle the "object" is coming in at, different from the actual plane impact?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

A pretty well done fake, but a fake. It almost looks like they took a picture of a plane, stretched it and distorted it so all you see is a silver streak, and put it over a picture of the Pentagon. But that's just my opinion of what it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The shadow cast by the Pentagon can give you the time of day, I doubt the hoaxer would get a picture of Pentagon at the right time.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Oh my God!!!!! It was a Saturn V that hit the Pentagon!!!!! Lyndon Johnson did it with a time machine!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And I really doubt the military is going to have such low resolution pictures of a missile the size of a large aircraft about to hit the Pentagon just laying around to be found by someone. Considering the resolution of pictures they were getting from the U-2 in the 1960s these are terrible if they're from a military recon platform.

And again, what supposedly launched said giant missile?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I say CGI.

Look at this google image of the Pentagon and compare the rings to the OP image.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Might wanna resize that image there.
It's just a LITTLE big.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It certainly does look fake but then I'm no expert.
It looks too airbrushed to me, too much detail where there perhaps
shouldn't be.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
wheres the impact picture?.. i say it's a fake..

but thats just my 2cent.

Considering nobody seems to know for sure yet I love how even in a matter as delicate as this people are jumping out of the woodwork to call it a fake.

I say we keep it open for debate as long as possible especially with an impact photo where there is no plane to be seen like this:

c.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I went looking for more evidence that a missile hit the pentagon and I came across this video:

www.youtube.com...

Watch at the very end

top topics

<<   2 >>

join