It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Moment of Clarity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, yes we all have a mental clarity realizing in times of such. I've lost a parent at s young age and that has forever changed me. As each death will it will also bring different people to different understandings. Forever we keep the person(or people) alive by their memory, as they are always with us, even if not physically.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that with us Mojo, that was very touching and sincere. I understand what you mean by moment of clarity, and what you mean by not being able to put it into words, but for anyone who has had a moment of clarity I think they would agree your description of what you felt was pretty good given the words you have to try and explain it. Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thanks all of you for your kind words and im glad that you found something in my kindergarten attempts at clarity.
It's been a few weeks now and though it hasnt gotten easier to deal with life does go on. The kids have received a lot of support from us and the community around here as a whole and are dealing with life without their mum as well as you could expect.
My "moment" has changed my life, even if only in a small way, maybe thats the positive that i can take out of this whole experience.
I truly meant every word of my OP, and i hope that makes me a better person, both here and in RL.
Cherish what you have, no matter how little it is that you believe you have, it could be worse.

In the words of a famous australian, I Luvs Ya All.

mojo.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

In the words of this Canadian chick...Luv ya too buddy!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join