It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War With China Is Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
makes me wonder if this thing about the 90k troops in mexico may have something to it... a scouting thing by china?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We all are worried about the shadow gov. However, this war is more worry some because this could lead to your direct death.

I think this possible war, East v West is designed to distroy thr most powerful armies so the NWO can take over through force.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If they do push up through Mexico, it would be hell. They would butcher our civilian pop and the defence. Plus the oil reserve is there. If I am President and they attack through there, Ill drop the bomb on them and slaughter there entire army with extreme prejudice. You dare not touch my turf.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's soo stupid...A war for oil inthefuture. Ridiculous. They just need to get a renewable power source up and running.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
Gadget:
I do not think that china could possibly catch up to us tech. wise. We had the bomb in 45, they got it in the 70's. Like was previously mentioned, we spend more money on our millitary than anyone else, by leaps and bounds. And that is the money that we are admitting to spending on the millitary, that dosen't include the possibly $750 billion dollars per year that the "black budget" gets. I bet you would be suprised what kind of tech. that we accually have, we're just not going to use it, or act like we have them untill we need them. We might not be the tech. manufacturing capital of the world, but we deffinatly have "higher" tech. than anyone else

We'd crush chinesee in a land battle, we might not have 1 billion people in our country, but we have enough bombs and bullets to kill 1 billion people. Personally its the atomic aspect of a war with them that scares me.

Throughout the last 11 years we've given China much technology. Why? Clinton lusted after re-election more than protecting our nation. (The Red CHinese were some of his biggest backers.)

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxman

Where would you think this war will be over and where will the flashpoints be?

This will go down in the mid-east. Israel will be the center of the firestorm with China and Russia both advancing on her. They think oil will be their prize.

Israel isn't oil rich, but it will be the battlefield ultimately.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I agree where the battle feild will be, however it may not be over Israel. I belive, that NK and China in this hypothetical (spelling?) war, plus maybe Nam, Pakistan ect. On the US side at first if it is in the middle east would be Israel, UK, Poland, Australia, maybe Russia depending if they can take it, Iraq (depending on year) Afganistan, maybe Saudis. Then EU and the UN will come charging in. I belive the flash points would be in Afganistan, Iraq (maybe), Southeast asia would take the heaviest fights. We would probitally have to napalm the hell out of the land. Your comments?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've been saying it from day 1 that china is the biggest long term threat to the world

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Funny how most people do not look into the long term. Terrorism is not the greatist enemy that faces the US, its China, and other possible super powers.

Nik

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
the chinese are very vulnerable to bio weapons. they have a few billion people, so just imagine the spread rate of diseise. it would send asia into kaos!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They barly have a billion. However, bio weapons would be stupid, it would spread to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
You'd be better off using tactical nukes.

Yeah, the big dance is gonna go down in Israel. Russia ain't gonna be on our side or China's side either. It'll all culminate there. IT'll go nukes, 2. Everyone and pure chaos.

Ya'll know when I was in college (awhile back
), the foreign policy profs absolutely rejected the idea that China was a long-term threat. So much for that expensive college education.
I argued differently though.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The most effective weapons against a chinese assault would be tactical nukes. Bio/chem weapons aren't as effective as one would assume, especially on large numbers of people.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would think geography would be the most powerful weapon we have. In this war that we theorize, we would fight in the Middle East, SE Asia and Korea. Korea is small and would be easy for them, but the others. We have intel of the geography on the rest of the places. The logistics of moving their millions large army would be hard to keep track of. Just pull back far enough and they cannot more or let alone be in fighting condition. Sit it out for a few months, then attack when they are weakest. Use napalm to waste their food supply. Eventually their army would eather be slaughtered or we might go into a form of limited war as in 1984. Plus all of the diseases in the areas of combat and lack of supply would break the back of China. Uncle Sam can last longer.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
When you think of petro politics and the future, one terrible fact looms: Because of China's ever increasing demand for oil and the fact that world reserves are finite, one day in the not so distant future, the United States will most likely find itself at war with China. Where? In the Mid-East, of course. Gee Wally, good thing we got all those bases over there! China has now taken over Japan as the world's second largest consumer of crude oil after the U.S.

Just an aside: I don't know how many of you out there are familiar with biblical prophecy; but, in the book of Revelation it says that at the point of Armageddon, China's forces will march on Israel (down a dried up Euphrates River.) This merely confirms what all the trends political point to. It's pretty heavy stuff.

Here's an article about China and the current situation.

China Unable To
Quench Thirst For Oil
By Victor Mallet
The Financial Times - UK
1-21-4

HONG KONG -- China's fast-growing economy has overtaken Japan to become the world's second largest consumer of crude oil after the US, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA) and the Chinese government.
www.rense.com...

theyll probally invade the spartly islands. rean SSN by tom clancy

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well I would think they may go for one of the former Soviet Sattilites who has oil. Then push into S. Korea to prevent US/UN/EU footholds there. Japan would be attacked with nuclear or some sort of bombardment. The Chinese would raise a Navy to prevent the bases in Australia from launching attacks and do a premtive strike on them. Nam and other will go on for a ride. India would have to submit or Pakestan will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join