It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation.RV, and the Green Ring!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thats werid.. I thought I read your whole post.. And then when I replied..
The reply went over top the message I was replying too.. werid..

Or maybe I forsaw that post before you wrote it..

Hehe no really, I think the board just had a glitch...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

1. Auric discernment behind the messages is very important. If the energy color or colors behind any intuitive feeling, vision, etc., is not of the sky blue or white spectrum of energies, then they should be REJECTED.

Thank you for that.. I also felt safe when I was around bluish light for some reason, now I know why I got that safe feeling, thank you

2. Always sincerely pray to be correctly guided before pursuing it. A Radiant prayer does more than just a traditional prayer.

Thank you agin.. Yes I was never much into praying.. I just would sit and think, and allow a white light to surround me.. that was my way to pray.

3. If a vision or message is overwhelming, it is most likely an intended deception by a Group Entity. The energies of discarnate Saints is subtle and pure, like a whisper on the wind, not a tidal wave of energy.

Yes I have picked up on those groups who speak into the ether..
Ive been called to by some, but always tried to steer clear.. I didnt know if it was a cult, or a group will ill intent.. My guardian also advise me to not beckon their call..

4. Radiating gratitude in response to what is given and even in general for higher awareness is very smart, as it ingratiates those who would provide it to help you more.

Thank you, I count you umoung one other person here I have confied in.
You are doing your part to help already Paul!! I personally thank you, and trust me, it will come back around to you!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Interesting.

I realized years ago that meditation, done humbly and with patience, provides a communion with the source. Tapping into the old fountain. Anytime, anywhere, you can turn the faucet on, and... let it flow.

It pulls the worldly veil away, everything bare, everything is, nothing isn't.

Im glad you have found this answer yourself
You will also find that tapping into this, will keep you looking young far beyond your years!!
It will give you energy, and allow you to meet some very interesting people in this world!!!

I just wish I could turn it off sometimes... But thats why I am here, prehaps to learn more control..

This can go far beyond paranormal.. As Im going off on a limb here, but ET's can contact us this way aswell.. Ive seen many images of other beings, like looking at me, and feeling what I was feeling..
They thank'ed me, for what they learned threw my saddness. threw my happiness.. And all Ive felt threw my life.. I feel sometimes as if I am a medium between some other force, and here on earth...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Zysin, you are a radiant being of love and light and I am amazed at the level of understanding you impart with all who will share in your abundance. I am glad that I was able to read some of the posters here as well, I had no idea that they were here or that this level of consciousness was available. I can thoroughly relate to the light and wish I had the courage to go there more often yet everything has its price and even the most promising and positive experiences have a balance attached to them.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't understand too much of what you've experienced or what you're talking about, but doesn't doing such things scare you? I'm guessing when you mention chakras, you must be practicing eastern spirituality (is it Hindu?) Being a Christian, I have always been told this realm you guys are messing with is a no-no. Did you enter it bravely or did you have fear at first?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. Personally I've never seen a green light/ring. Usually images just start flowing... though I have seen the fractals.

Something else I'd like to add: be careful what "futures" you envision. You could inadvertently "tune" yourself to a negative frequency (reality). This of course is based on string theory and how every possible outcome already exists. We just travel on a certain path based on our hopes, and more especially, our expectations.

"You're only limited by your imagination" is a phrase I continue to see truth in.

IMO, you don't have to try and control the visions, just your perceptions and expectations.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Man this must be a coincidence because I was about to make the same exact thread about this same subject.

The same thing occurs to me, it usually happens when I'm in a state of exhaustion, probably because that the only time when I can't think of anything else, and the only time when my head is clear or focused on one thing, usually something positive, I'm so relax when I'm exhausted.

Anyways but unlike the green rings, when I close my eyes I see amorphous blotches of purple, green, red, and blue (I'm sure everyone sees this), which also move randomly, disappearing and reappearing. However, occasionally I can see a negative image begin to form within the blotches, it seems more like a snapshot, however its very detailed. The images were also vignetted, however I feel as though I can move the through the scene, but it only last a few seconds as well, probably because I get too excited, however even when I open my eyes, there's a burn image of that scene.

I'm beginning to be able to induce it at will, however I don't think have the abilities to control what I want to view, well I'm haven't tried it yet. Though, when I often think of my missing bird, I often see the exterior and interior of the same house, so I believe I may have some control over it, but I have to be really focused on it.

I'll get to the reason why I think about my cockatiel....but first I'd like to say..

I didn't really developed this ability, it was triggered after going through post-traumatic event, well traumatic to me. My mom left the door open while I was on vacation one day, and he flew out, and I just couldn't do anything about it. He was something I held very dear to my heart, I had him for 10 years, and the uncertainty of his well-being, just drove me into obsession of finding him. After my five day search-failure, I was still determine to find his state of being, and thats when I began certain psionic abilities were trigger... such as clairaudience and remote viewing. Anyways, these ability brought closure to my concern, hopefully one day I'll see him again.

So essentially this ability was triggered by my unconditional love for someone and probably my spiritual development during that event, not particularly the traumatic event itself.

I just began sketching my RVing images, so I'll post some of them up when I have the free time, probably Thursday. I still remember the other scenery from June-August, but they're just vague memories now, and not as detailed.

zysin5, I'd be very interested if you post some of your sketches as well.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

antar
I can thoroughly relate to the light and wish I had the courage to go there more often yet everything has its price and even the most promising and positive experiences have a balance attached to them.

Very true.. Ive learned this threw out my life.. I will come back full circle in my post with this very thing..

closettrekkie
I have always been told this realm you guys are messing with is a no-no. Did you enter it bravely or did you have fear at first?

Yes you are told to stay away.. Becasue knowledge is power my friend. And used wisely it can help you, and help others.
And yes, much fear! I would say many of my exp where fear based becasue of the emotional energy output I was putting off is what the darker energies seem to feed off of.. Thus you stay out of those places.
I try to stay near the tunnles, and the green ring.. When you get deeper, like I said before, thats where cults play.. Also radicals in each of the 3 religions. I am spirtual, yet I have no defined religion as it stands.. I am my own temple, and my own religion. Yet I have empathy for others, so I can put myself in their shoes, and see where they are comming from.

Kruel
Something else I'd like to add: be careful what "futures" you envision. You could inadvertently "tune" yourself to a negative frequency (reality).

Wise words my friend
This is true.. You must be careful what you wish for.. You just might get it. I am a victum of my own manifestations.

skyblueff0
it was triggered after going through post-traumatic event, well traumatic to me.

Beautiful post! thank you for sharing
I hope we can talk more here about what you sense and feel.
A traumatic event is what triggered this for me in a big way...
My wife was killed, shortly after my Dad passed away a few years ago, like all in 3 months..
I always just kept this stuff to myself, and Naomi, she knew all about this, and was the same as me.. But since I lost them, I can say it really made things seem so clear!! I always had hoped I could contact them, but It doesnt work like that.. for me anyway.. Lots of fakes who can claim to talk to the dead.. But for me its different. And I have this mission to get out there and tell as many people as I can, and share this. So more people can look at this and say, its not wrong, and with the right focus it can be used for good..

skyblueff0
Anyways but unlike the green rings, when I close my eyes I see amorphous blotches of purple, green, red, and blue (I'm sure everyone sees this),

Yes I talk to 2 others on here.. Antar and Paul_Richard. They are both beings of the light aswell.. I have no doubt in my mind that they are not well versed on this subject.. I can thank them for teaching me path, that is not walking in the dark..
Im sure they would be happy to help and answer any questions you might have

zysin5, I'd be very interested if you post some of your sketches as well.

Give me a couple days, and I would be happy to show you all someof my sketches
Until then you can see some work I have Here on BTS

[edit on 18-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nice artwork Zysin! Good to meet another FF fan! Love the little running cactus dude.

I think I would be too afraid to do what you guys do. There are times when I close my eyes and I see swirls of light and sometimes those swirls of light kind of turn into tunnels and then I see faces. Most of the time those faces are pretty scary looking. I have to open my eyes and can't get to sleep for awhile after that. I have also experienced the paranormal quite a few times and just don't care to mess with it too much. There are many evil beings just waiting to get to you if you're not careful.

Take care of yourself on your journeys!

Oh another question - is there a silver teather that kind of holds you to you body when you astral project? I had heard something about that. I think it may even be mentioned in the bible somewhere, but don't remember where.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Oh another question - is there a silver teather that kind of holds you to you body when you astral project? I had heard something about that. I think it may even be mentioned in the bible somewhere, but don't remember where.

Thank you

And to answer your question...

When I am just meditating, its not leaving my body, yet my mind goes into another realm. Which Im still learning alot about..
Ive never been able to just sit down and AP.. Only in dreams, and have had many lucid dreams where I could fly.. But when I fly, its like I am swimming threw the air.. its werid.. I guess its why I love dolphines

The silver thread is seen more by those who AP. There is alot of information on the silver threads, so you did hear right

I have had many dreams that where AP. And have had some exp with being theathered, and being pulled back into my body very fast.. And when I woke up, its was like my whole body jerked! Or it felt like I was falling very fast, and then wake up..
I think we have all done that, either in the class room, or at home.. You just slip out, and your whole body does that number.. You look around to see if anyone noticed..hehe

[edit on 18-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I was going over some of my old threads here.. And this thread has not seen the light of day for about 3 years! So I just wanted to stop by here and give this thread a quick bump to see if this could help any of the newer members who have come to ATS searching for such topic material...

I have been keeping up with my meditation and still working on getting clear pictures of places.. However I have not taken the time needed to post more artwork of place I have been..
But I would like to hear about yours!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I spent an hour each night before I go to bed to try to meditate and get into that mindset where I start to see colors and drift off into that space between being awake and dreaming..

There comes times, when my eyes are fully closed, and for moments there are times where my eyes feel like they are open, as I can see my room like my eyes are open! It lasts for maybe 3-5 secs, and then goes back to black..

In science terms... We do not see with our eyeballs anyway.. We see with our minds.. AS its why when we dream, we can see very clearly as if we are using our eyes.. But what we are using is our 3rd eye.. Some say its on your forehead.. But I happen to think the 3rd eye is deep within the brain.

And after meditating each night before sleep.. I have some of the most vivid dreams! Honestly I can say I enjoy sleeping SOOO much.. hehhe
I think sometimes, I would rather be dreaming than awake living my life..

As the time goes on I have more and more control over my dreams, and what I want to do.. Yet there are those nights, where I have absolutely no control over whats going to be played out in my dreams..
Sometimes those are just as much fun.. As I don't know what to expect!

Now back to the Green ring that I see... Its color has not changed since I started this thread.. its still the same Green ring that starts off as a neon green ring in the center of my vision.
And it starts to roll upwards, then center itself, and repeat...
Until a few times of this.. within the center of that ring.. Places appear..
And I am trying still to get control over what I see..

At this point, I have no control over what I am seeing, or where I am seeing.
Prehaps they are not even places at all.. But all made up by my mind..
Yet something deep inside of me tells me I am seeing a real place...

As they are very everyday type things... Such as outside someones home.. And I will see trees, and a driveway.. A house.. Or something else that is something you would see everyday..
Yet what I see are places I have not been too...

Sometimes I will be very low to the ground.. And I will see inside of peoples homes.. like I am laying on their carpet.. Looking up.. And I will see the corner of an endtable, Or pictures on the walls, lamps, and people sitting there watching TV..
Yep nothing really exciting.. Or mystical.. heheh

Thats why I am trying to control where I go and what I see... I would very much like to be able to go to the white house.. Or other places that would be more exciting!!!

I am willing to try an experiment... If anyone would like to help me out here.. I would like to try to connect with someone on here.. And see If I can get into your house mentally....

If you want me to try this... Please contact me here.. Or send me a U2...
I will see If I can not tell you what color your walls are.. What kind of lamps, and tables you have in your home.. Aswell as pictures, or paintings on your walls...

I think that would be a great start, and a good way for me to know for sure if what I am seeing is real places... Or just figments of my mind...

Our minds hold so much power that is still untapped... And there is soo much we do not understand about ourselfs.. And everyday we look up and out to try to figure out who and what we are at the base root..
I feel we need to look within to find these answers..

Anyone want to partake in this experiment?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join