It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawyer
As a starting point wikipedia claims that Vassago is 'a mighty prince of hell, ruling over 26 legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature. Vassago is specifically the prince of the southern regions of hell. He is said to be the demon of prophecy and the controller of the element enchantment air and air elementals. Vassago is a relatively calm demon and usually remains quite mellow and quiet and kind, though in combat he can be fast and fierce. He is a lover of magick'.

Out of curiosity have you heard the name anywhere before? Do you know anything about Vassago?

I'm sorry, I'm not saying what your saying is incorrect...but a 'MIGHT PRINCE OF HELL BEING GOOD NATURED!? HAAAAAAAAAA!!!! hahahaha...Sorry this is just so funny, The only thing I can think of is it's like Nicky [Yes I'm referring Little Nicky] where he had a mother[or father] that was angel/demon and the other was the opposite

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What the heck is with all the old threads poping up
seems to be happening allot lately

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wow, I just finished reading every post on every page of this thread. As you can imagine, it took a while. What a ride!

behindthescenes, that was awesome investigative work on your part. Way to go! It seems that ATS used to be alot different back then.

I wonder what ol' Ranbo is up to these days?

I really enjoyed this thread, thanks be to all that contributed. I am glad I came across it. Very entertaining!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, reading this thread is why I created my account here on ATS.
Very interesting story, even if it was fictional.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join