It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
goosdawg,

one of those questions was about pop-ups on the ATS site?

What????

Think about it.

All the questions are leading somewhere and it takes time to get there.

In this case the saying "give him enough rope" comes to mind and i think that may come true, but i may be wrong it has been know to happen and to often for comfort

Rogue 9.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
I found an invisible creature when I worked in a greenhouse. I would pet it. I never told anyone. I could feel it but I could not see it. It may have been some sort of magnetic field but I have not encountered any like it.

...that really sounds amazing enough it deserves it's own thread.

I suggest you make it.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey Ranbo!

Glad I caught you!

Check out this sight and see if you can find anyone who looks like him.

Find Registered and Convicted Sex Offenders

Edit to add:

Dang! Just missed him! He was still logged in when I posted this...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ranbo..

Were you downwind of him?

Did you see him or smell him first?

Was the parking lot well lit?

Could he have been wearing the same clothes there at the parking lot?

Blue could look black under a low lighting situation.

How long after your Grandma's passing was the service, it's unclear in your post as to the time frame from one to the other.

It sounds like to me it could be just a homeless guy, does the bus run close to your house?

You're in a gated community, is it possible for someone to climb the fence or get around the gate somehow?

What kind of security does it have?

Can you give us any more details about the lotto scratcher?

You slept late? Didn't you have school today?

Yeah I got a dog too, real character, he barks at everything! He's a big dude Rottie Pit Shepard mix, scared to death of his own shadow, literally, but he's got a good, deep and commanding bark, so it's all good.

Are you lurking right now?

I'll be around for a few hours, I was away all afternoon, I'm going over your posts, thanks for your help.

Edit to add:

Ranbo, I've been keeping tabs, you've been in and out a couple times over the last hour but you haven't posted, what's up?

Did you check out that database from my last post?

It's pretty intuitive...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ranbo,
I have read your thread, and I am also into the paranormal. I believe you have said alot about the topic. The one thing i would recommend is what was said earlier. Knowledge is Power. Talk to a priest, demonologist, read books, google it, do everything you can to learn what you can. I have been in the presence of a demon before (i.e. an exorcism) and not to scare you, but fear is the first response. You have to be stable and keep your cool. I wish you the best.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ranbo..

Were you downwind of him?
Yes.
Did you see him or smell him first?
Smell The smell grew stronger as he neared.
Was the parking lot well lit?
It had a few lights.
Could he have been wearing the same clothes there at the parking lot?
It's possible.
Blue could look black under a low lighting situation.

How long after your Grandma's passing was the service, it's unclear in your post as to the time frame from one to the other.
The passing was the night before, the ceremony was the day after, it was just a little thing for mourning.
It's sounds like to me it could be just a homeless guy, does the bus run close to your house?
No.
Can you give us any more details about the lotto scratcher?
I don't know what more you need?
You slept late? Didn't you have school today?
No. Homeschool.
Yeah I got a dog too, real character, he barks at everything! He's a big dude Rottie Pit Shepard mix, scared to death of his own shadow, literally, but he's got a good, deep and comanding bark, so it's all good.

Are you lurking right now?
No.
I'll be around for a few hours, I was away all afternoon, I'm going over your posts, thanks for your help

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey, there you are, did you check out the database?

Is he in there?

Edit to add:

I added a couple of questions to my previous post did you catch those?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

I don't exit the window, and I refresh it periodically, or check some other threads. Just because I have a thread, doesn't mean I can't read others.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ummmm, can you elaborate on this answer?

Do you go online from anywhere else?
The Office Computer.

The office computer? At your work? At your parents work? In the home office?

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

True that, just wondering.

I'd u2u to get your attention, but I don't think it's appropriate, due to the fact you say you're just 15 and my being an adult, you see?

Any one else have an opinion on that?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Drat!

I'll assume you've logged out again to check-out the data base.
Find Registered and Convicted Sex Offenders

Or another thread?

You've provided a lot of additional information in response to the questions posed by myself and others.

I would like to thank you once again for your patience and candor.

We're kind of feeling our way around here in the dark, and you've helped shine some light on your dilemma.

Some points of my line of inquiry have been based on things I've noticed in the background, but can't ask you directly for fear of tipping my hand, so to speak.

I'll admit, I've intentionally thrown some red herrings into the mix to see how you'd respond.

Thanks for playing along.

I hope you don't feel like I'm provoking you in some manner.

There's still something I need to ask of you, but we need to be logged-in at the same time for the results to be true.

So with that said, the mystery, for me, continues...

Any one else care to weigh in?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

My God, you act like if you're under 25 you're mentally impaired... I find it not hard to believe he's 15 at all by the way he talks... and the fact that he ran for his mom. I'm 18, and I knew how to use punctuation and grammar when I was 15, not sure which school district you grew up in, but they start teaching that stuff at quite a young age where I live. As for the post... very interesting, and I can't wait for more info on it!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
just found the site and this thread made me sign up..
better than prime-time tv

Ranbo.. I wish you would have stayed and chatted..
would have made this thread all that more interesting..

have you asked your friend if he saw him the day on the bike?
then grab you camera and weegee board and call Vassagos cell..

call the funeral home.. maybe they have security cameras..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Under 25 and mentally impaired? That is a very intelligent and mature comment to make. Much more mature than an 18 yr old! This is what I mean. Children, often resort to anger and name calling if they don't like what someone else is saying or if they are feeling attacked, you my dear, have proven that point.

I do believe that I said TWO things, one, was CLEARLY that I am in California, which would give a hint to the nature of the public school system and possibilty of why the 15 year olds in my area don't express themselves as clearly and calmly as this gentleman. But alas! He has said that he is home-schooled, which truly can make all the difference in the world. Really though, the state of our education system is truly a subject for another thread.

Thank you for your stunning input.

Can we let the questioning and story continue now?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KATSUO

TV?

What is this "TV" of which you speak?

LOL!!

I wish he could have stayed to chat as well....

But, Alas! It's time to hit the hay....perhaps tomorrow then.....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Interesting "tale" indeed Ranbo. Only 15yrs old and already have and using Photoshop, impressive, as that program is not cheap and not a typical program used or found on the average 15 yr olds computer. Being someone who has used Photoshop since V5.0 I find it much more fun when accompanied by a good scanner, I think a lot of other G. Designers may agree, so I recommend asking your mom for that next this upcoming Christmas

I agree with the other members who say get and carry a camera, disposables are cheap, and try your best to be alert for a "Kodak moment" whether it be a close up or a distant shot. I am sure the police could use the picture to help find out who this "demon" of yours is.
OR
Since you and your young buddy's seem to also have a Quiji board, (and here I thought those were only used in collage :lol
, stay awake this time, (drink some Cokes prior), and partake in some Quiji questioning to your "harmless" demon and see if he will show up again or talk to you with some wittinesses around.

BTW, Welcome to ATS.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
if any of this stories true, you need to INFORM the police immediantly that this guy is Stalking you.

plz check the database of sex offenders promptly , for your own safty

lets go with the most mundane first...for safty

Tell other adults your seeing someone, and dont let them ignore you.

Dont mention the "glowing red eyes" , it will cause the adults to not believe you OK?

You can tell them about the symbol on his forehead tho, alot of ppl tatoo things on their forehead - example charles manson with the swastica
(neat coincidence the symbology website draws direct connection from this swirly symbol to the swastica - both signifying rotation)

So 1) Tell everyone you have a wierd guy stalking you - and your afraid he may want to harm you.

2) Try to not tell them about the Demon part. Even if its really true.

if it was a real demon, and you dont make a deal with it, you should be safe

otherwise , its a wacked out sex offender, looking for prey---and i want him behind bars Now b4 anyone gets hurt!

if the story is all made up, oh well i dont care lol

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ranbo:

Some questions.

Where specifically do you live in Louisiana?

When exactly did you make that police report?

Do you really like Octoberfest?

Ever read the book "Spanky" by Christopher Fowler?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not sure I buy this. To many things out of place. The Photoshop on a 15 year olds computer struck me odd as well. I feel like we are being fed what we want to keep on going.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

BAM! Yes yes yes yes yes! Nice find, behind! (I'm a poet...etc.)

The ONLY problem with this now is we're NEVER gonna hear the end of it from MrPenny! lol
lol

C

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join