It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Demon outside my window?

First of all, I want to be completely honest with you all. I've been browsing this site for a while, and frankly...I thought you were all full of it. Yes, I know very harsh, but I feel I must be honest before I can tell me tale. So without further ado...

It's very hard for me to believe when a post starts with the above underlined words, a 15 year old who is into RPG's/ Fantasy, just got a X-Box......... underlined words.

Also, every adolescent I have known (including myself, albeit a long time ago) who starts a sentence with " I want to be completely honest with you all" probably has no intention of being completely honest.

Now with that off my chest I have questions.

1. With "wilbur" showing up 3 times in the past 2 weeks why haven't you taken a picture of "him"?

2. Have you been dabbling with a ouja board or some type of black majik to summon him?

3. You mentioned your family has a history of Bi-Polar disorder (which if not properly treated can cause delusions, and voices caused by the severity of a deppression swing) have you been tested?

4. Your not Psychoholiday are you? lol

And a copy of a police report will not do it. I could call the local police in 2 minutes and tell them someone is looking in my window and get my very own report.

I want to believe, I really do, but before that happens, everyone here is looking for some answers.

Best of luck! UP

mod edit - fixed quote tag

[edit on 18-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Layla- My grandma died the night before, but she wanted to be cremated. We went to a little reception to mourn and such, (as is a thing in our family). It was a scratch off lottery ticket, the max prize was 100k I think.

I thought you said your mom won $200K.....

Mind if I ask where specifically in Louisiana you live?

FOR THE MODS:

This guy is bunk overall. Do I have proof? Other than a fantastical story about a glowing eye guy going to his grandma's funeral? Sure, the -- already in this stage of the game -- discrepencies in his story.

But we can solve this pretty quickly. This story has the halmarks of some of our more noteworthy past trolls. TexanLonghorn, sleeper, etc.

Perhaps a MOD ought to run on ISP check on our newcomer to make sure its not matching -- or from the same general area -- as our past hoaxers.

[edit on 9/18/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

He said 2k for the prize

I dont see how this can be claimed as a fraud with so little evidence one way or the other. What brings you to this conclusion? Please share.

Give the OP a chance please.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Let me make it clear, I didn't come here to be psychoanalyzed by the way that I type. I said I wanted to be honest, because, I DO. My mom won 2000 not 200k. If you don't want the police report, then what do you want? If he shows up again I'd try and take a picture, but you don't think he'd know? I honestly don't know what you want me to do, I've answered the questions you've given me.

I'll still answer more.

2. Have you been dabbling with a ouja board or some type of black majik to summon him?
On my birthday, the day before this started, my friend had brought a Ouja board. But we didn't play with it, that I know of. (I fell asleep early.) Though I don't see how a game could summon a demon.

3. You mentioned your family has a history of Bi-Polar disorder (which if not properly treated can cause delusions, and voices caused by the severity of a deppression swing) have you been tested? No. I have not.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You know, scientifically, he could be telling the truth and there may not be anything supernatural about it.

Just a few coincidences and a strange crazy man thrown into the mix.

Just throwing that out there.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

On my birthday, the day before this started, my friend had brought a Ouja board. But we didn't play with it, that I know of. (I fell asleep early.) Though I don't see how a game could summon a demon.

and therein lies your first mistake, my young friend. People can go on and on about the truth of the Oija board... either way, it isn't a game. Well, they package it like a game, but nevertheless, there's something more sinister about it than meets the eye. There are quite a lot of 'horror stories' of people failing to use a communication board (ouija, self-made, angel board) properly and having bad things happen as a result (hauntings, demons, possession...etc). Just be careful around those things. But if you've seen one before using a Ouija...Hrm...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'll just add my .02 here. I'm a bit of an armchair Occultist and have read many books on spirits and demons. It does not surprise me that this entity (should this story be true) told him his name. A spirit must tell you their name and show you their sigil if asked. I do not remember the specific reason why, but that is just how it works (according to magicians).

I believe that the symbol on his forehead is in fact this entities sigil.

It does, however, not make sense to me why/how this entity would just show up for no reason. Spirits must be summoned to reveal themselves in most/all instances...

Here is Vassago's sigil...doesn't really help the OP's case either way I suppose

[edit on 18-9-2007 by CaliGuy]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Without being rude i find it unbelievable that anyone could take this topic seriously.

A guy tells you he talked to a Demon at his window and you all bite.

If there even was anyone at his window it is likely to be someone after your car keys and when you see him he tells you he's "vassago" and this kids stupid enough to believe him or it's a guy so stoned out of his head he think's he's "vassago".

Theres gullible and then theres you lot.

Most people here didn't say they believed him, get your facts straight, they are basically investigating the story, to deny it without asking for more info would be ignorance.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I honestly don't know what you want me to do, I've answered the questions you've given me.

Seriously showing us the police report is what you need to do. Thanks and good luck.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Maybe set up a web cam somewhere in your room just incase he comes back and you don't see him ??? In the other places that you have seen him before, were there any banks or shops around that may of had video equipment that may of captured him ???

With all the camera's around nowadays it wouldn't suprise me to find one there somewhere...

And I beleive you can request photo's from a police file aslong as there not evidence against you in a case or your related in any way.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

My grandma died the night before, but she wanted to be cremated. We went to a little reception to mourn and such, (as is a thing in our family).

Sorry if you feel you're getting a hard time Ranbo but theres something i need to check with you. You say your grandma died during the night and the next day you went to the reception (or funeral as stated in your first post). I find this hard to believe. I work in a funeral home and it goes a little like this:
Out of hours they have a funeral op on call, ready to collect the deceased (if a coroner is not involved). The deceased is taken to the funeral home, the funeral op returns to his home to count sheep until his shift starts the following day. There is a relatively lengthy procedure of work which is done preparing the deceased for the funeral, on top of this there are the funeral arrangements which need to be made including liasing with relatives, paperwork, booking churches/cemetaries/crematoriums, minister (if required). Even if the deceased had taken out a pre-planned funeral bond this procedure still takes time. And if a coroner is involved this only adds to the total length of time. Same process for burial or cremation, makes no difference.
So how did all of this happen by the following day?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to
post by _Phoenix_

Showing the police report will NOT do that much. Anyone can file a report on some creep outside the window real or fake. And since we don't have a solid date/time/name etc. on when this occurred any police report dated roughly 3 weeks ago can be submitted as the report his mother filed(police blotters and reports are obtainable by anyone if you know who to ask).

Police reports (blanks/templates) can be printed off the web or purchased at a police/firemen supply house (tell the clerk your a private investigator and you can buy most of what they sell).

So what I really would like to see is a photo. And since "he" has been around 3 times in the past couple of weeks that should not be difficult.

Sorry I am not swallowing this easy, like I wrote before, I want to believe you. But more evidence is needed to accompany your (and I quote from your opening paragraph) tale.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Denying ignorance.......?

Well, I'm sure most of our members are familiar with the Black eyed kids phenomena. so why not a Red eyed kids
It is quite likely that this is nothing more than a prank played out by a small teenager dressed in halloween attire.
In the U.K. these costumes are already available to buy.
Regardless of what we think it just could be a prankster or a peeping tom. Whatever our angle is concerning this incident, collectively we can find the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I didn't mention it in my story because I didn't really think about it, until I started drawing him. Yes, he had it everytime. It's just I was usually too frightened to look at him for long.

I want to believe you, but you'd think that you would actually think about it if a man had a symbol on his forehead. Honestly, how many people do you see walking the streets with a swirl symbol on their forehead?

Sorry bro, can't say I believe you, but if you can back it with some evidence, that is a different story.

Good Luck

Also, the fact that you joined ATS yesterday and started posting stories about "talking to demons" doesn't help much.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by truthsetfree2009]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sawyer

Your point concerning the speed with which Grandma was laid to rest was a big red flag in my mind as well.

There's room for a logical answer to your question, but I'm going to wait for the OP's explanation before I expose my thinking on the matter.

It's important to note: explaining the reasoning for our questions BEFORE they're answered, gives a would-be hoaxer wiggle room to deduce an appropriate answer, that is, if we're being gamed here.

I would prefer to let the OP explain in his own words first, and let the chips fall where they may.

A few questions then, for the OP:

Ranbo/Steven, please, answer to the best of your ability and as many as you can, the questions I'm about to pose to you.

Remember, we're trying to determine the veracity of your claims and proceed from there to help you, if we can.

I apologize if you find these questions difficult or superfluous, please bear with me and allow me to thank you in advance for your cooperation.

What was the estimated time of the first encounter?

Why do you think he looks like Crispin Glover, the actor who played Willard?

Can you estimate the height and weight of this individual?

Where was your Mom at the time?

Is your room well lit?

Which way does the tv face? Was it still on?

Do you normally drink a lot of coke? Why would you have one if you were trying to sleep?

Do you live in a house or an apartment?

Does anyone else besides you and your Mom live there with you?

How long did it take for the police to arrive? What kind of questions did they ask? How long were they there? How many were there?

Do you have your own computer?

How do you access the internet?

When/where did you learn Photoshop?

Can you tell us Steven, are you close to your Mother?

Were you close to your grandmother?

From what side of the family was your grandmother, fraternal or maternal?

Was your grandmother well known in your community?

Is your father a part of your life?

Without naming your community, what would you estimate the population to be? Is it a big city? A small town? Is it rural? Suburban?

What kind of store were you going to?

Is part of a large chain, or a "mom and pop" type operation?

Why were you riding your bike in the middle of the road?

Why do you think the car didn't honk at you, since you were in it's path?

Have you told your friend about these events?

On which side of the street did you see the man?

At the ceremony for your Grandmother, why do you think you had no tears?

When you went outside to sit on the car, was there anyone else with you?

Where was the car parked?

Where were you seated on the car?

When did you first notice the approach of this individual?

How close did he get before you ran?

Did you notice any odd smells in his presence?

How far did you run?

Which way did he go?

How would you describe his voice?

Why did you ask him "what are you" instead of asking "who?'

How did you get home?

What's the name of the particular scratcher game your mother played and won?

How soon will she receive the money?

What games do you have for the XBox 360?

Do you have or play any other games?

If so, what are they?

Are you any good at 'em?

I look forward to your response to this post, and again, I apologize if some of these questions seem pointless or prying, I'm only trying to help you and our community determine the truth.

To my fellow members of the ATS community, I would beg your indulgence on this matter and to refrain from speculating here on the reasoning behind my questions, until such time as the OP has been able to post his response.

Thank you.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
not trying to discredit you or anything, but just thought i would mention this. you mentioned you had huge headache during your first encounter. sometimes when i have migraines, i will hallucinate. sometimes to the extent where i can't understand human speech, can't hear anything period, see things (not like seeing a million spiders crawling all over me, or seeing demons appear out of nowhere or whatever; but more along the lines of mistaking a tree stump for a goblin, or seeing objects shake), and experiencing extreme amnesia. and no i don't do drugs, if any of you are going to ask.

just thought i would offer a possible explanation.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What was the estimated time of the first encounter?
Not very long, thought I can't say when we got back to my room he wasn't there.

Why do you think he looks like Crispin Glover, the actor who played Willard?
No idea, if I could tell you, I would.

Can you estimate the height and weight of this individual?
Estimated height: 5'10 Weight: 160 something?
Where was your Mom at the time?

Is your room well lit?
My room has one overhead florecent bulb.(I suppose I can put a picture of it on here for you.)
Which way does the tv face? Was it still on?
It faces southwest, and yes.
Do you normally drink a lot of coke? Why would you have one if you were trying to sleep?
I've been drinking coke since I was 2, for some reason they help me sleep better.
Do you live in a house or an apartment?
A house, one story.
Does anyone else besides you and your Mom live there with you?
My step-dad and two dogs.
How long did it take for the police to arrive? What kind of questions did they ask? How long were they there? How many were there?
It took them a good amount of time, they didn't seem to concerned about it. They asked if the man was making rude guestures, ect. 2 Policemen were there for an hour, or close to it.
Do you have your own computer?
Yes
How do you access the internet?
Yes
When/where did you learn Photoshop?
At home, over the summer.
Can you tell us Steven, are you close to your Mother?
Yes, very.
Were you close to your grandmother?
No. For various reasons.
From what side of the family was your grandmother, fraternal or maternal?
Not sure what that is, she was my mom's mom.
Was your grandmother well known in your community?
No.
Is your father a part of your life?
My real father is dead.
Without naming your community, what would you estimate the population to be? It is a big city? A small town? Is it rural? Suburban?
Around 4000, on the outskirts of Baton Rouge.
What kind of store were you going to?
Convient store, named John's Hardware and Grocery.
Is part of a large chain, or a "mom and pop" type operation?
Mom and Pop.
Why were you riding your bike in the middle of the road?
Only way to reach the store, the side if all grass.
Why do you think the car didn't honk at you, since you were in it's path?
No idea.
Have you told your friend about these events?
No, for fear of looking paranoid.
On which side of the street did you see the man?
Right side.
At the ceremony for your Grandmother, why do you think you had no tears?
Maybe I didn't care so much.
When you went outside to sit on the car, was there anyone else with you?
Nope.
Where was the car parked?
Outside in the parking lot on the right side of the funeral home.
Where were you seated on the car?
On the hood.
When did you first notice the approach of this individual?
I was sitting there, and I looked up and I could here his feet clacking against the pavement.
How close did he get before you ran?
He stayed about 10 feet away, which was still too close.
Did you notice any odd smells in his presence?
He reeked, don't know what the name of the smell was, but it was like a stinging sweetness.
How far did you run?
Not too far.
Which way did he go?
No idea, I was running and I looked back, and he was gone. So I went around the edge of the parking lot trying to stay by lights and such and then went back inside.
How would you describe his voice?
You know those deep bass salesmen? Like that.

Why did you ask him "what are you" instead of asking "who?'
I wasn't ready to admit that he might be some pervert trying to kidnap me. 'What are you' wasn't meant to be a question of his humanity but a question of his purpose like, 'What are you' 'I'm a fireman'

How did you get home?
Rode home with my mother.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What's the name of the particular scratcher game your mother played and won?
Take 5.
How soon will she receive the money?
No idea.
What games do you have for the XBox 360?
Not many, mostly have the ones from my old Xbox
Do you have or play any other games?
Yes
If so, what are they?
Splinter Cell, Grand Theft Auto, Forza, ect.
Are you any good at em'?
I suppose so, not the best.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, Ranbo, and I'd like to thank you for your prompt and candid responses.

I must apologize for the time lapse since you posted and this, my initial response, and beg your indulgence as well while I review your answers in detail, please accept my condolences for the loss of your father.

One question does come quickly to mind concerning the thought by jmakobi posted while I was composing my initial set of questions; Do you suffer from migraines and/or did you also have a headache during the other two encounters?

I'll post again as soon as I've examined your posts, to clarify my thoughts and to ask you to clarify a few points as well.

Thank you for your forbearing.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
hey ranbo, in all seriousness, as much as the people on this forum would like to help you and have good intentions in mind. You have posted quite a bit of personal info, especially in the couple of question answering posts above. You might want to consider editing them to be more vague.

Honestly, i smell bs when it comes to this story....i want to believe in a way, but something is holding me back.

Oh, and yes satelites CAN get what most people would call static. When it gets overcast, drizzly, and stormy the picture often breaks up into millions of little static like blocks. Here in tejas anyways.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join