It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sawyer
Sorry Ranbo but i got another point i need to raise,
you titled this topic 'demon outside my window?', you claim that you have not heard the name vassago before, you don't (or didn't) know anything about this demon, in your first post you claim that Vassago told you his name and you had no idea what he meant...

so why did you call him a demon in your title?

Most likely because of the glowing red eyes and the mysterious appearances. What would you call that?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

Most likely because of the glowing red eyes and the mysterious appearances. What would you call that?

Sure the appearances are mysterious but as far as i'm aware he has not been seen to materialize out of thin air, he just happens to be in certain places, a strange person stalking someone could pull that off.
As for the glowing red eyes... contact lenses or excessive drug use?!

Seriously though, the red eyes, o.k. its a tricky one but theres probably a few possible explanations........ anyone care to help me out?!

I would still like to know what Ranbo has to say about this though

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Demon outside my window?

2 Days ago-
My Grandma died. I know, it's odd. We went to the funeral and it was a nice reception and such. My family was in tears, yet I couldn't find them myself. My mother was asking me what was wrong, and I couldn't tell her. Yet, I felt something was off. Later I went into the parking lot and sat on the car. (This next part, I haven't told anyone else, for fear of being sent to a psychologist. I think I'm able to tell it here, since this is so anonomyous.) The man approached me, his eyes weren't glowing red, they just SEEMED to be glowing, no matter how cliche it sounds. The conversation was as such.

"Dreadful" The man said.

"What the # are you?" I screamed.

"Vassago"

I started to run, I had no idea what he meant but I wasn't about to stick around.

Yesterday-
My mother won 2000 dollars in the lottery, enough to pay off our rent and enough to get me an xbox 360. I could've sworn I saw the man at the store.

Ok, Re-reading the OP, I've got two more questions. Your Grandmother died on the 15th? When was the funeral? Same day? Then on Sunday your mom won $2000.00 in the lottery? Which lottery? Was it scratchers or the "random numbered ball" type?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
glowing red eyes-

chupacabra
mothman
jersy devil
Nanabozho

many others. just some ideas with glowing red eyes.

im actually waiting to see how this story develops now.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't think the post stateting the OP lives in Toronto was a ruse to actually get him to say where he really lives.

I think he was insiuating(sp?) that this may be TexasLongHorn (correct me if I'm wrong he said he lived in totoronto), up to his old tricks.

The childlike drawing again ect...

Thats all I think that was.

I will remain extremely skeptical about this one until some police reports are show, and/or photos of the footprints. I'd rather see the police report though since the latter would be extremly easy to fake.

Unfortunately the OP has no scanner, but he could always photograph them, then just upload them to his computer. sure the quality wont be as good but it should do the job if everything is legible.

Again I remain hihgly skeptical on this one.

Though if anyone has info that can put this thread to end, like a couple of you have be alluding too, please go ahead and do it, so we can focus our time and energies on more important things. I mean saying you have info that will debunk this thread but you'll let us flounder for a while is completly against everything this board stands for, and pisses me off. If you know something, out with it.

More than likely this is just another thread that seems to be a new fad of game. See how long we can string along a forum community aka Ghostraven.

But hey I hope I'm wrong, for now I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
One major flaw in the OP's made-up story. Sattelite dishes, being digital, don't get static. This is a hoax, I can smell em a mile away. Just some kid who needs attention.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Sattelite dishes, being digital, don't get static.

There's one.

Satellite dishes don't go to static....they either work, or they don't.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I'll admit I'm clueless when it comes to TV satellites, what happens on the TV when they don't work? Blank screen? I'd imagine it to be like unplugging my cable connection, tv goes static immediately.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

If nothing has been unplugged and the receiver is simply not getting a signal, the TV presents a quiet, blank screen. The receiver may post up a message to the effect that the signal is being acquired or some such thing, but it is not the classic "staticy" white noise.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Thank you

Anyone else find it interesting that our young gent is not on today? I know he was up rather late, maybe he missed school and is sleeping in? Well, I guess he wouldn't be out of school for another hour or so, hope he makes it home safely.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Since I was bombarded with so many questions, I feel that I should just answer the main ones:

Titor- The only mental illness that any of my close family has, is Bipolar, which my uncle has(not the ghost hunter one). Of course, It'd be so easy for me to say I hear voice, but I don't. Other than the voice of hunger telling me to get another pizza.

Sawyer- As earlier stated, the police had thought that it might've been some weirdo roaming the neighborhood looking for women. Thus, I can only assume they took the footprints incase he shows up somewhere else, to make sure it's the same guy. But no, they don't hand them out, which is why I'm having difficulty getting them. I called him a demon because I could only assume that he was one, with the eyes and such. He sure as heck didn't fit 'Bigfoot' descriptions.

Layla- My grandma died the night before, but she wanted to be cremated. We went to a little reception to mourn and such, (as is a thing in our family). It was a scratch off lottery ticket, the max prize was 100k I think.

Freakyty- Yes, they don't get static, but they do when they turn of automatically, which is built in on the dish box. The weird thing was that I had set the Dish to turn off after 7 hours, but it'd turned of earlier. Note: I turned on the tv, and it was static, I never said it was on and static was there. I understand I might not have been as descriptive as I should've been, sorry.

I understand all of you have skepticism, as you should have. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, I'm just going to try my best to get the info you need.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Ranbo]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'll remind everyone that ranbo has offered to get a copy of the police reoprt... so let's all take it easy and give him a chance to provide that.

Please stay on topic, remain civil and no one liners, and everything will be fine.

carry on...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've been reading this with much intrigue, I lean towards the OP telling the truth, at this point.

I also took the liberty of showing the thread to one of my friend's on MSN. When he read Vassago, he decided to look it up in his book on demonology. He translated it to me from Spanish (hes from Chile) and the description is interestingly different from anything posted here.

Vassago: One of the entities invoked in rituals of high magic, generally for discovering the secrets of women.

His identity is dual, and some authorities describe him as a fallen angel who specializes in revealing the future and finding lost things.

Just thought I could be of help and add this little trinket of info.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Without being rude i find it unbelievable that anyone could take this topic seriously.

A guy tells you he talked to a Demon at his window and you all bite.

If there even was anyone at his window it is likely to be someone after your car keys and when you see him he tells you he's "vassago" and this kids stupid enough to believe him or it's a guy so stoned out of his head he think's he's "vassago".

Theres gullible and then theres you lot.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey did all you people know they took gulliable out of the dictionary?

well, I heard they took vassago out too

As of the real topic, this is some stupid stuff people seem to make up these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
I understand all of you have skepticism, as you should have. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, I'm just going to try my best to get the info you need.

Sounds fair. I applaud you for not taking the bait and arguing. I am a red-head and so I tend to get fired up about certain things, I apologize for arguing with other posters or causing dissent at any point in the thread taking away from your experience and your story.

One question for you, what did your mother say after your uncle talked to her?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My mother didn't really say much of anything, I can only assume he didn't mention it too her. I've been researching on my own some, and I think I may have found a way to bring him to me, though I don't think that'd be very wise.

[REMOVED PERSONAL INFO]

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Ranbo]

[edit on 18-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
A guy tells you he talked to a Demon at his window and you all bite.

Theres gullible and then theres you lot.

What is the criterion to know that an experience is concocted? The posters at ATS show good faith in people until they have real reasons to disbelieve. This thread could take three (main) paths:

1. The thread will go no-where and no physical proof will be offered. Eventually, the interest dissipates and thread falls away.

2. The OP is exposed as producing a fraudulent story. The thread is closed.

3. The OP produces enough evidence and/or veracity in his posts that those interested in exploring this further could potentially be rewarded for their time.

Until then, why should posters be disparaging to his claims? Of course it's a weird story, this is ATS! You know, the site with confessions of alien abduction, secret word governments and any other, seemingly, wacky tales?

Denying ignorance involves testing the version of truth that has been offered to see if it holds the waters of its facts.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Woland]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
every person is innocent until proven guilty. any story is true until proven false. whats the point in coming in here and stating "this is untrue" and then leaving again? whats the point in saying "this is true"? none. lets wait and see.

Although I dont expect to see vassago coming online to post anytime soon:-)

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Looking at the symbol on the forehead of the drawing, it looks similar to this...

14:14 · The mirror image, or inversion of symbolizes, like that ideogram, rotation. It stands first and foremost for a counterclockwise rotation and is therefore related to (Nazi Swastka Symbol?) in Group 15.

This symbol site was posted earlier. Here is the link to info about the symbol above.

Symbol Link

This one seemed the closest to what the OP drew?

Your thoughts?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Quazi176]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join