It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Just incase you were wondering, I'm 15. My birthday was sepetember 2nd, and this started on the 3rd. If that means anything, don't think it does.

Well it could mean something. Honestly its hard to say from way over here and with only parts of your story.

Find someone, maybe your uncle??!!, to talk to about this and help you with this.

Dont try to figure this out alone on the computer if its real.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Alright. Thanks, I know you have the right to be doubting, if I heard this, I would too. Thanks for your help. I'll answer any questions if you need. I'm going to call my uncle.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

Cool Pic!

How long have you lived in Toronto? Is your uncle from there also?

Did the police take any photographs of the traces outside your window?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by Ranbo

Cool Pic!

How long have you lived in Toronto? Is your uncle from there also?

Did the police take any photographs of the traces outside your window?

I agree!

I'm curious, how do you know he's from Toronto!?

It's never mentioned in the thread...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actually, I don't live in Canada. I live in Louisiana(for now).

The Police took a few but I don't have them on hand.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Did you talk to your uncle?

I am intrigued by why this demon is toying with you, if this is in fact true.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just read the story and all the responses and I have to say, this has me scared out of my mind! I wish something like that would happen to me. But anyway, I looked up Vassago on Wiki and this is the most interesting bit I got.

There are some ancient descriptions of the demon and its appearance. Below are a few quotes from various magicians who have called on this demon spirit. Fact or fiction, they are interesting...

One early description of Vassago was that he appeared "as an aged man riding a crocodile and carrying on his right wrist a Goshawk. His eyes are hollow and see into other dimensions, but he is blind in this dimension."

James Donahue - Vassago: An Impish Spirit

Vassago enjoys changing form and has been know to play games with magicians that call on him. Once seen as a dark and menacing entity, in recent years he is now being thought of as being, playful, and mostly harmless.

- Wiki

Please post pictures!! You should show us the pictures of the footprints as well. This is so interesting.

And next time, don't run away so fast. According to legend, Vassago can tell the past and future, find hidden things and has a "good" nature. So you shouldn't be scared.

Oh wow, I can't believe I'm taking this seriously.

But it's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would love to give you the pictures of the footprints, but seeing as I don't have a scanner, nor do I have the pictures right with me, it's going to be difficult.

My Uncle told me:

"Paranormal things happen everday buddy, now I'm not saying that this 'Vassago' doesn't mean you harm. But I've been around enough beings to know most of them are harmless. Don't go getting paranoid about this, next time, take a picture, or try and pull him into an actual conversation without running away. I can't help you much as is."

Then he wanted to talk to my mom. =\

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sounds like he has characteristics of the Mothman. Those red eyes seem to be universal when speaking about demons.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Please don't blame me if I find your entire story a hoax and/or a huge hallucination.

Say, did you get a copy of the police report?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Maybe he's just some crazy blood-shot eyed Peeping-Tom. Never-the-less......be careful and keep alert to your surroundings.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
WOW! I have to say, reading the initial post sent a shiver down my spine... But then, I have a Mossberg Mariner in easy reach if something peeks in my window.
Good luck kid. Good post!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
OK Ranbo interesting story, Now a few things, How did you know how to spell Vassago correctly?
Do you have some form of police report, and there must be a way you can take a picture of those foot prints? Just a few things that will help us believe you, it would help a lot, thanks.

I think if it happens again, try to speak to it, if it wanted to harm you it would have by now, see what it wants. But be careful, if this is real, he might want something.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
"The Third Spirit is a Mighty Prince, being of the same nature as Agares. He is called Vassago. This Spirit is of a Good Nature, and his office is to declare things Past and to Come, and to discover all things Hid or Lost. And he governeth 26 Legions of Spirits, and this is his Seal."

It seems he is someone who likes to tell Prophecies, maybe he was just around because of your grandmother dying, maybe you wont see him again?

Some more info: "Vassago enjoys changing form and has been know to play games with magicians that call on him. Once seen as a dark and menacing entity, in recent years he is now being thought of as being, playful, and mostly harmless."

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

While I found it quite odd that he knew the correct spelling of Vassago, with, as he claims, none of his own research, I do think it's a bit much to ask for photo's of two week old footprints. DO people NORMALLY run outside and take footprints of what they believe, at the time, was nothing more than a freaky guy peeping in windows?

Also, from someone who is around many 15 year olds, I find it hard to believe this gent is that young. Grammar, spelling and punctuation just don't support this claim, unless he's a precocious little guy.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

I give him the benefit of a doubt when it comes to the spelling of Vassago. Sound it out and any reasonably intelligent person comes up with the correct spelling or something similar.

As for him being young and his punctuation and grammar being questioned, I disagree. When I was 15 years old I was competent and capable of producing full sentences and stories and ideas.

I am by no means claiming that what he is says is truth based on his writing alone, but I dont disregard it based on his age or his spelling of the demons name offhand.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
reply to post by Layla

As for him being young and his punctuation and grammar being questioned, I disagree. When I was 15 years old I was competent and capable of producing full sentences and stories and ideas.

As was I, and certainly, I would believe most of the adults on this board, however, sad as it may be, we live in a different world, with a much different education system in place. Perhaps, being around 15 year olds from California is what skews my perception.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wow very creepy.
I hope everything works out and you can find out what he wants.
Don't be too afraid, if you keep running away, you can't ask him questions!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by _Phoenix_

While I found it quite odd that he knew the correct spelling of Vassago, with, as he claims, none of his own research, I do think it's a bit much to ask for photo's of two week old footprints. DO people NORMALLY run outside and take footprints of what they believe, at the time, was nothing more than a freaky guy peeping in windows?

Also, from someone who is around many 15 year olds, I find it hard to believe this gent is that young. Grammar, spelling and punctuation just don't support this claim, unless he's a precocious little guy.

Haha yes, it is a bit too much asking for a photo, anyway, myself being someone who was 15, 6 years ago, I can tell you that I was capable of writing in a mature manner, even some 13 year olds can, but I do see your point, it almost as if hes pretending to be a boy, even mentioning the xbox360.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
In regards to you earlier statements:

I'm 15, yes. Does that mean I have to type like someone who's never learned his grammar? No. Anyone with reasonable intelligence can type like this, as proven earlier.

Second of all, yes, there are pictures of the footprints, but I can't get them until later to day at the earliest, I'll also try and get to a scanner to put the police report on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join