It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hate to tell you this, but...
It was the Demon Prince

Wig

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I got the impression early on in the thread that Ranbo was implying he had the photo in his possession. His reason given for not uploading them was that he had no scanner, not that he had no photos. I think this also applied to the police report, again he said "no scanner" How would he have got the pictures and police report so quickly after the event?

And if he didn't have them how come he didn't say "I don't have them" instead of "I don't have a scanner".

I'd like an update from the guy who's supposed to have requested a copy of the police report. What's the deal? How long did they say it would take? How long has it been since he applied?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Initially when I read about the red eyes, I was tihnking that Spring Heeled Jack had reared his ugly head again. Interesting reading on SHJ:
en.wikipedia.org...

Only a few pages in but I'm pretty sure this story was debunked on page 1 or 2 -> image date. I'm suprised there is still another 13 pages to get through though, so I could be wrong.
M'eh I can't really be bothered reading any futher now anyway....

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prozac Heart
Hate to tell you this, but...
It was the Demon Prince

If somebody posts that wiki page again I am going to lose my mind. Go through the thread and count how many times it has been posted. Seriously, read through the posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Any word on the forthcoming police report?

-A-

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gengo
pic
Has anyone seen stargate the series ?the symbol looks alot like teoks symbol which is on his forehead aswell .Just a thought. He's the black guy that plays an alien from another dimension

[edit on 19-9-2007 by gengo]

ok that is an omega symbol and looks nothing alike

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, it only took me an hour and a half to read all of this. Thanks to all of you who posted random, pointless, and useless comments on the thread. Really appreciated getting to weed through all of that.

Moving on, to throw in my two cents' worth, I figure it's entirely plausible for Ranbo's story to be true, or at least, if this makes sense, for Ranbo to be telling the truth. I won't take it upon myself to convince the doubters of it, since I have no evidence myself either way. I won't even say that I'm entirely sure one way or the other. I'll leave it up to behindthescenes, Saint4God, and Ranbo to prove, with the police report and whatever other evidence can be brought forth. Demons are surely capable of manifesting in humanoid forms on the material plane, but who's to say that the demon (or whatever form of spirit it was) actually told the truth when asked what it was?

As has been mentioned before, you can hold power over a demon AFTER learning its name. Since Ranbo evidently didn't know when he asked, wouldn't it be plausible to assume that the demon/spirit/whatever might have lied? It could have been a weaker entity, hoping to impress people with the name of a more powerful demon prince that (if shigawire's post on pg. 10 was accurate) it needn't fear retribution from. Or, God forbid, it might have been a stronger, more malevolent demon hoping to lull Ranbo (and for all we know, the rest of us) into a false sense of security by naming a demon usually considered to be "mostly harmless," and/or "good" in nature.
If demons really are incapable of lying when asked a question (yeah, that's likely), then I guess this can all be disregarded, but I was surprised to see that no one else had considered this or brought it up in the whole 16 pages of the thread.
Also, it may be true that a demon has to provide its name and/or sigil when asked directly. I'm not saying that that's impossible. But then look at the phrasing of the question in the story related back on the very first post. Ranbo was surprised, scared, etc., and burst out with "WHAT are you?" (Paraphrasing, of course.) Not, "Tell me your true name and show me your sigil!" Just food for thought.

So, whatever the case, I would advise the OP to be extremely careful about it, and in the fairly unlikely event that your demon friend does show up "in person" again (considering it's been over a month since you saw him, and I'm willing to guess that by now a lot of people know about it, so he may not want to keep drawing attention to himself), be careful. Follow the advice of the others on the thread (concerning the warding off of demons and spirits, at least), although I think I have to agree that wearing a pentagram would only add fuel to the fire. Honestly, from everything I've read here, a cross would probably be a safer choice. Who knows? Maybe salt and iron could prove useful, as well.

On another note entirely, I'm sure it's been covered at least fifteen times on the thread, but the OP's age shouldn't have anything to do with his ability to type, write, spell, or reason. When I was fifteen, I could read and write fairly close to college level. I won't claim that I was a genius or that I could have penned a fifty-page term paper on the differences between Corvus bennetti and Corvus mellori, but I will say that I'm completely willing to believe that not all fifteen-year-olds are only capable of writing in the language of the text-message. Likewise, in response to the skeptics questioning the correct spelling of the name, how hard can it be to spell "Vassago?" Depending on the pronunciation provided, the only thing I can imagine getting messed up would be maybe a missing 'S.'

Maybe I'm biased, having grown up, like I said, on a higher reading/writing level than most of my classmates, so it's possible it isn't really that easy to spell something just by hearing it, but either way, I can't imagine too many ways to misspell such an easy sound-it-out word.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow. This kid is quite obviously bsing everyone. Where has the proof been? The only "hard" evidence I have seen is the myspace page, and to be honest, that means nothing. Anyone can log on, and find a random page and call it their own. It seems as though this kid did a little research, logged on here, made up a story and the rest is history. From there, he made up occasional "updates" to have everyone interpret them. He just wants to see how far this can go.

Until I see evidence, this thread is BS

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xlc sil3nce
Wow. This kid is quite obviously bsing everyone. Where has the proof been? The only "hard" evidence I have seen is the myspace page, and to be honest, that means nothing. Anyone can log on, and find a random page and call it their own. It seems as though this kid did a little research, logged on here, made up a story and the rest is history. From there, he made up occasional "updates" to have everyone interpret them. He just wants to see how far this can go.

Until I see evidence, this thread is BS

and do you purpose the kid give us evidence? he has no scanner and therefore can't show us anything that would help mkae his story more beliveable. I'm surpised no one thought of this: maybe this guy was using a spell checker on his post.

[edit on 10/21/2007 by scorpionxx]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpionxx

he could go to a library or school or a friends house there is no excuse

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There is something about a police report as I remember correctly...

If he gets that and posts it here it would add credibility to his story (if he hasn't already)..

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Whatever happened to behindthescenes?

His last post from the 26th September -

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Everyone:

Here's an update.

Ranbo has been very cooperative, which adds much credence to his story in my book. In short, I am taking his information and have requested a copy of the police report from the window incident.

Unfortunately, we're dealing with a PD that only answers requests by snail mail, so this may take some time. I'll keep everyone posted and will scan the report in if and when I get it.

Neither behindthescenes nor Ranbo have anything else to say?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Whatever happened to behindthescenes?

His last post from the 26th September -

Everyone:

Here's an update.

Ranbo has been very cooperative, which adds much credence to his story in my book. In short, I am taking his information and have requested a copy of the police report from the window incident.

Unfortunately, we're dealing with a PD that only answers requests by snail mail, so this may take some time. I'll keep everyone posted and will scan the report in if and when I get it.

Neither behindthescenes nor Ranbo have anything else to say?

We work together and it's a big elaborate practical joke. Haha!

I sent in the request with my $5 bill to the area PD for the report. I haven't heard back yet. We're not dealing with the most cutting-edge police department there, so this is gonna take some time, especially since I'm having to use snail mail for the request.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpionxx
I'm surpised no one thought of this: maybe this guy was using a spell checker on his post.

Or maybe Ranbo uses Firefox, which has a spellchecker feature built right in, (oh, how I loath/love that little red underline!)

We work together and it's a big elaborate practical joke. Haha!

I knew you two were in cahoots!!

[jk!]

Good to see you're still keeping tabs, bts, as am I.

Looking forward to what you find in the report.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Once again: no evidence, no credibility.

Someone mentioned it earlier that one of the kids friends must have a scanner, camera, or some means of uploading it. Everyone I know either has some sort of scanner or camera phone where the can send the picture to a email address and post it online.

Im sure this kid is laughing at everyone debating on these 16 pages

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ranbo, think carefully and try to picture everything in detail about your experiences with the red eyed being and then repost what you remember. Also meditate and try to picture his face and what he was wearing down to the most insignificant item and then draw a better picture of it or find someone who can draw him in more detail. I haven't read all of the posted replies, I'm only interested in your account of the events.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xlc sil3nce

So you believe Ranbo's a kid?

What's your proof?

The information that Ranbo has posted?

So you believe some of what's been posted by Ranbo, but not the odd parts?

Here's a fact:

This is the ONLY thread on ATS that Ranbo's begun or posted to, what do you think that tells us?

Here's what I believe: When the police report is eventually received by behindthescenes the pertinent, independent facts will be revealed, and at that time, we'll have more than just a story to go on.

To whether this tale will ever be resolved to the satisfaction of our most diligent doubters, however, I would humbly suggest that they should summon forth Vassago himself, and ask him if Ranbo's for real...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
well after my little experience, I definitely believe there are demons etc out and about. I do think they can visit people.

just nasty, scarey stuff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if it was sleep paralysis but whatever it was, it wasn't good at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wow, that was a waste of time...

I wish the kid knew how to use a scanner...

He wasa active in this thread for the first 3-4 days, then a months of Nothing...

Why do all these stories end with bad endings...

Will check back when the kid FINNALY posts some pictures, or the Police report.

I want to belive him

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aillanna
I won't even say that I'm entirely sure one way or the other. I'll leave it up to behindthescenes, Saint4God, and Ranbo to prove, with the police report and whatever other evidence can be brought forth.

I don't think anyone can be entirely sure, however I've read some very compelling evidence he'd posted both on the board and via U2U. With comparing it to my experiences, what I've researched, and some experiences while researching it, it appears to me legit.

Demons are surely capable of manifesting in humanoid forms on the material plane, but who's to say that the demon (or whatever form of spirit it was) actually told the truth when asked what it was?

When playing poker, it only pays to bluff 10% of the time. Otherwise your bluff is called and you're considered and liar, hence you lose all your cash. The truth must be mixed in with the lie or else it isn't bought. Recall when Satan spoke to Christ on the mountain.

As has been mentioned before, you can hold power over a demon AFTER learning its name.

This is incorrect. Sorry.

Since Ranbo evidently didn't know when he asked, wouldn't it be plausible to assume that the demon/spirit/whatever might have lied?

Maybe, doesn't really matter.

Or, God forbid, it might have been a stronger, more malevolent demon hoping to lull Ranbo (and for all we know, the rest of us) into a false sense of security by naming a demon usually considered to be "mostly harmless," and/or "good" in nature.

More than likely. It's a familiar tactic.

Follow the advice of the others on the thread (concerning the warding off of demons and spirits, at least),

There is no way of 'warding off demons', only filling your spirit with God by accepting Christ, rendering your soul impervious to attack.

although I think I have to agree that wearing a pentagram would only add fuel to the fire.

Agreed.

Honestly, from everything I've read here, a cross would probably be a safer choice.

It's a useless trinket if you don't believe in what it represents.

Who knows? Maybe salt and iron could prove useful, as well.

Pointless ritual.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join