It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok I'm starting to think this is a hoax now because the OP hasn't returned for a while now that we ask for evidence and he's unprepared. I'll still stick around though...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've been active. I've already stated that I was going to limit most of my posts to U2U's. As Behindthescenes and Saint4god can vouch, I've been responding to anyone who sends me a U2U.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Then expect a PM from me very soon

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi Ranbo,

Firstly I'm sorry to hear about your My grandma. I'm sure she'd be proud of the way you are able to express your views. It's an interesting experience and thanks for posting it.

I'm not trying to frighten you here either, just put some ideas forward.

My first concern is the possibility that the person you saw is a deranged stalker. If the information about the demon is on Wikipedia, then this man just as easily dig it up and use it to his advantage.

The most worrying thing for me is that he has found your place of residence, and from that could be following your day-to-day activities. How else would he know you'd be by yourself in those places, at that particular time? You have to be following someone in order to do that on consecutive occasions, and that bothers me. It worries me, that you could have an interest in the paranormal whereas this individual could have other interests.

Just be on your guard here because irrespective of your current interest in the paranormal, this guy in whatever shape or form, is a stranger and should be treated as such. He's chosen to contact you and nobody else - and I may be totally wrong here (I hope I am), but this is sending a few alarm bells ringing.

I would not recommend entering into a debate with him, not without witnesses. What I would recommend is:

. Carrying a mobile phone
. An emergency whistle or siren
. Mace
. Some pen and paper to take relevant notes
. Inform everyone about what's happened.
. Secure your premises: lighting; lock all doors and Windows, and use CCTV. Put stickers up to the effect.
. If in any doubt whatsoever, call the police.

Perhaps the places he's followed you have their archive CCTV footage.

My intention is not to knock your beliefs or belittle you for coming on here. It is simply to ensure that you are safe and people know your whereabouts better than this might.

Take care and please keep us updated.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I couldn't agree with Ross Cross more. Also I am awaiting a u2u from Ranbo. I asked him about the police report as well and hope I can fill in some blanks here.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Shifter2012]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
I've been active. I've already stated that I was going to limit most of my posts to U2U's. As Behindthescenes and Saint4god can vouch, I've been responding to anyone who sends me a U2U.

Yes, thank you very much for that.

Found the symbol again. This makes the 3rd time within the last week. This thing shows up in the stranges of places. Weirder still is this is the only picture I could find where that symbol is not blurred. It's the second one from the left:

Ten points if anyone knows where it's from.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is it on that clock thing from lost? The one were they have to enter that code every so often?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
*ding!* That didn't take long. Nicely done.

I was watching the 2nd season finale last night. Saw the symbol again and wondered just how many times I'd see it within a week. I hadn't seen/noticed the symbol before, but since the originator's drawing...I'm finding it in some odd places. What does Lost and Naruto have to do with any of it? Not sure what the story is behind Lost (many of us don't) but Naruto is pretty explicit as to what their symbols mean.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't believe this story^^ I like fantasy, but I don't think it's true.

Too much bullsh1t;D

[edit on 1-10-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Reality's existance isn't necessitated by one's own belief in it.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What did your uncle find out? Have you consulted him at all?
Im really sorry to hear about your dog and I hope you stay strong.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So when asked demons are forced to tell you their name?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
let's all the naysayers hold off until details about the independently obtained police reports are more forthcoming.

Ranbo, I hope you'll continue to keep us updated, despite your personal tragedy-- as an animal lover, I feel for you. but if anything unusual happens, please let us know. some of us are still interested in doing more than naysaying.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceAG

The lore on daemon suggests this is so, providing you can control the daemon you can 'know' the daemon. The name is the way of obtaining power and control over it, and it will then do your bidding (of course, not willingly, and the moment you slip-up, your his).

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceAG
So when asked demons are forced to tell you their name?

No but they'll tell you anyway for two reasons:
1.) To give you the impression that you're forcing them to do something so that you can begin trusting and 'commanding' them. The tables turn quickly when they realize they've positioned you where they want you.
2.) Brand marketing. When I say "Coca Cola", does a song from one of their commercials start playing in your head?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Man all this skepticism makes me sick. What if he's telling the truth? Are people so afraid of being tricked that they have to ridicule, and heckle this guy?
Could be a lie, could be pure fact, so far nothing has been proven either way.

As for the demon, if I saw a entity such as the one you drew, I would lose it. I actually have a webcam mounted on my window, too bad it didn't happen to me, I'd have 1024x720 footage for you all

On a serious note, if it were me, I wouldn't want another visit by someone like that..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just because demons are old doesn't make them stupid. On the contrary, they've got many many more years experience in dealing with people. Although they may not have sat down to have a cup of tea with you in particular, they've known people throughout history who have been like us in attitude, personality, demeanor, our wants and desires. It's like trying to play chess for the first time with the world champion and expecting to win. They've not been asleep for the last hundred and fifty years and go "derrr..what's a camera?
". As if technology was a God-given way to circumvent evil
. On the contrary, in the end it works to their advantange. I could probably provide a few compelling cases as to how it has wrecked people's lives in the present including my own. Although technology is merely a tool, it can have sweeping and long-lasting impacts that are negative/evil.

What rationale does one have in believing that us food, water and air dependant frail mortal creatures have any ability or authority to control an immortal independant and supremely evil spirit? How about starting with mortals first and see how you do? Join the police force. When all criminals are in jail, then begin your universal domination of things that only appear when they want to.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
He sounds like the Poltergeist,movie! Could be not demon/spirit or figment of imagination. Wonder why he is stalking you? You possibly have something he is interested in. Wow, please be very careful and consult someone locally whose into Psychic connections. I think for you try to communicate with him alone is potentially dangerous, as his presence is already powerful enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
has anyone been sent the pics of the footprints, or the police report?

if so, can someone post the pics?

story is spooky. so i would love to hear more hard evidence to verify it.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Let me make it clear, I didn't come here to be psychoanalyzed by the way that I type. I said I wanted to be honest, because, I DO. My mom won 2000 not 200k. If you don't want the police report, then what do you want? If he shows up again I'd try and take a picture, but you don't think he'd know? I honestly don't know what you want me to do, I've answered the questions you've given me.

I'll still answer more.

2. Have you been dabbling with a ouja board or some type of black majik to summon him?
On my birthday, the day before this started, my friend had brought a Ouja board. But we didn't play with it, that I know of. (I fell asleep early.) Though I don't see how a game could summon a demon.

3. You mentioned your family has a history of Bi-Polar disorder (which if not properly treated can cause delusions, and voices caused by the severity of a deppression swing) have you been tested? No. I have not.

I was about to ask you the same quesion in regards to the Ouija Board. Sorry to say, but this is NOT a game. I am surprised you have never heard this, especially since your uncle is into Ghost Hunting. Trust me, I know plenty of down to Earth folks, even ones who are not particularily religious, and they have played with a Ouija Board only to seriously regret it. A good friend of mine knew this even since the young age of 7 or so, because his father had played with it once just as a "game" with a group of buddies, and the table they were using ended up going airborne and smashing into a wall. The board is not what makes it serious, it is the idea behind it. Trying to summon a "spirit" is like blasting out a beacon into space, not knowing if those who pick it up will want to chat with us, or annihilate us.

If you really feel this thing bothering you is some "demon", I would begin to go to Church and get your Religion on.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join