It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot
I'm calling bs on this whole post immediately.

Oh great king Winobot, smite this thread with thy sceptre, then impart upon us thy wisdom...

Their are just too many things wrongs with this story. First being what many people said prior to my post, how did a 15 year old know exactly how to spell Vassago without any research.

It's not a hard werd. Er... wird. I mean wurd. I'm not sure why some people equate fifteen years old with idiocy. It's discriminatory and incorrect.

Also why would he get a coke if he was trying to fall asleep and had a headache. That's not going to make you fall asleep or help your headache.

He's 15, not 65. At age 15 I could sleep through planes, trains and automobiles driving through my livingroom. By the way, if you look at the active ingredient in migraine medication it is caffeine...which is found in Coke. Also, one can get headaches from dehydration. Coke does have water in it too besides high fructose corn syrup. Even if he were a doctor, a Coke may be a logical choice but when your head hurts, "analytical thinking" isn't on the top ten list of things to do I'm sure.

Also, he says he "went on with his life" after the police came.

What choice do we have? When weird crap goes down, the first thing I blame is myself. Maybe I was seeing things, too much sugar in my coffee, etc.

If some dude was staring in my window with glowing red eyes i would probably have a shank in my possession for the next month.

Most 15 year olds live under the authority and protection of their parents.

Judging ... I'm assuming ...

Aha! I think I found the problem.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Standing Ovation For Saint4God!
Thunderous Applause! Give that man a Star!
I very much admire you! Ranbo is fortunate and blessed to have a friend like you.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

Caffiene is 'wdiely' known to get rid of headaches.

Especially for people who drink alot of it. Like me I drink coffee all day, and sometimes when i wake up from a nap, or just had gone for a while without any coffee/caffiene, I have a cup and it cures the headache instantly.

Oddly enough. A strong cup of coffee can help me go to sleep as well. I get a sudeen rush of energy, but about1 hour later, I crash from it and can fall right asleep, with my headache cured. Everyone is different.

Ranbo, I'm very sorry to hear about you dog. especially after the loss of your Grandmother. That just really....well sucks man, so sorry.

I have my own little dog, a Terrier. I don't let him out, he go in the yard. With him being so small, and apt to chase anything and everything the few times he did get out; coupled with the jack offs who speed down my small side street, I always make sure not to let him slip out, and I go postal on anyone in the family who accidently does.

Again so sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've been following this thread since it started, and i'm still on the fence.

Like all of you, i'm waiting for the police report before i make my judgement.

I'm a fair skeptic, but i just wanted to offer a warning to Ranbo.

Having done my fair share of research into demons in the past, during the wave of 'Black Eyed Kid' incidents, it's fair enough to say that if they are indeed real it's best not to say anything to them resembling an invitation or positive answer.

As far as i can tell, if you accept one of their requests or invite them into anywhere, you are basically opening yourself up to attack. Not saying i believe any of this, because i don't really believe in demons, but just be careful with what you say if this 'it' ever shows up again.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thanks Nola, I'm guessing you're a person who exercises regularly to know how the body works so well. It's the first time I've heard someone induce a caffeine crash for the purposes of sleeping though
. Never thought of that. My sig. other can dring a 1/2 gallon Iced Dunkachino and fall right asleep. O_o, as you said, everyone is different.

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Having done my fair share of research into demons in the past, during the wave of 'Black Eyed Kid' incidents, it's fair enough to say that if they are indeed real it's best not to say anything to them resembling an invitation or positive answer.

I've not heard of the incidents, can you give a synopsis and your perspective on it? It may be helpful given the topic.

Originally posted by fooffstarr
As far as i can tell, if you accept one of their requests or invite them into anywhere, you are basically opening yourself up to attack.

I cannot begin to tell you how true this is. One think I love about ATS is there are plenty here to can testify it to be true.

Sounds like Ranbo's visitor is lurking - trying to find the best time, place or way to make the next move. Like the way guys do at a school dance when they're scoping out the girls on the other side of the room thinking to themselves, "How can I get her to dance with me?" Strange analogy, I know, but can't think of a better way to put it at the moment.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What the $#&!, Ranbo did you ever post as an anonymous user? I could've sworn I've seen your name before the time you registered on ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Black Eyed Kids (BEKs) were a strange, but popular occurance not so long ago, there are many variations of the stories circling the 'net, quite a few on the About.com paranormal 'True Stories' section, most involve children or adults that seem to have completely black eyes (no pupil/iris delineation, just all black). They exude a significant amount of malice and malevolance towards those who see them, but generally THEY come to you.

Most stories account children, usually two, one of each sex seems quite prevalent, arriving on a doorstop late at night asking to be let in to use a phone or whatever. When people get suspcious and don't allow the kids in they become extremely nasty and yet also very pleady, requesting entrance because "we can't come in if you don't let us" or something similar. They generally tend to stay until you've left the area or moved away from their sight.

Many people consider the eyes to have a form of 'magickal' effect, similar to hypnosis, which is why they don't wear contacts or sunglasses to disguise the oddity.

There are no reports of anyone actually letting the kids in, but that's not to say they'd survive if they did (I'm speculating) and most people seem to be able to snap out of whatever hypnosis the black eyed people are able to produce anyway (most feel unnaturally afraid but also seem to have a 'want' to let them in). There have been some reports of black eyed adults, but as I say, most seem to be children, I guess because they're less threatening.

HTH

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ejsaunders

I saw a post on Truspiritstar's site about someone who had an abduction experience, and whenever he talked about the experience, his eyes turned all black. Do you have any thoughts on that, that might be of help to him? He's afraid he's possessed, but Truspiritstar doesn't think so.

Edit to add: The reason he doesn't think so, is because, he thinks that the aliens could have implanted something in him, and possibly when he talks about it it causes a reaction. At least that's what I got out of the conversation.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wow amazing story. Too bad I can't see the pick. Just for #s and giggles I went on wikipedia and looked up Vassago. I am sure you may have already but for those of you who didn't.

here it is

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sawyer

I think the question mark at the end of the "demon outside my window?" is a give away that he is unsure of what it is.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

man.. im sorry to hear that ranbo....

has your uncle even tried to sniff around?
lol my aunt said if you cover the plane ticket she would come out.. :-D

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I use Pepsi to get rid of headaaches all the time, cheaper than tylenol and such and most of the time works faster. I did have a thought occur to me on this and why his uncle wasnt to worried, Perhaps this is something that has ties to other members of the family? I mean ot me it didnt seem as if he was to overly concerned about it, and did after all show up at grandma's funeral. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have a very strange feeling this boy is going to come back to this thread and call us all a bunch of idiots for believing this ridiculous story.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As I said in a previous post in this thread, I've done things in my past that I'm not proud of that involved 'otherworldly entities' that if not actual daemons, were all I need to know that something similar exists and can be called.

If he's playing around, thinking its funny and they don't exist that's his look-out and I can't change his mind by being anything other than myself and telling him not to do it, for his sanity's sake at the very least.

If its true, I can't just leave him without trying to help him, it would be against my personal beliefs and morals, so I'd rather he thinks I'm a fool and leaves this all behind to go back to playing XBox and telling his friends about how we are all suckers and 'goody goody Christians who believe in the Devil', than sitting naked covered in chicken blood chanting from a human-skin bound grimoire.

I don't ever push my religion, but if I can convert one person - and this is real - this would be a sensible person to convert, given his situation and apparent need for salvation.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
reply to post by ejsaunders

I saw a post on Truspiritstar's site about someone who had an abduction experience, and whenever he talked about the experience, his eyes turned all black. Do you have any thoughts on that, that might be of help to him? He's afraid he's possessed, but Truspiritstar doesn't think so.

Edit to add: The reason he doesn't think so, is because, he thinks that the aliens could have implanted something in him, and possibly when he talks about it it causes a reaction. At least that's what I got out of the conversation.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by janasstar]

EJ, disregard the request I made in refernence to this. I did some studying myself on the BEK'S and can see that this is probably unrelated. Don't know the age range of this person, but none of the rest of the story fits. Just the eyes.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I find it odd that our friend Vassago apparently wore the symbol predominately shown in 'Naruto', a popular anime and video-game for children, rather than his normal sign.

Perhaps he simply felt like being a ninja. It'd certainly explain why a demon generally seen in the day was, at this period, out at night.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Iblis]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I apologize since this is off topic. But I have to say to the above user, that was one of the funniest things I've heard all week.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think i have to agree with hikix...

Ranbo has been non-existent for a few days now. Can we get some confirmation from those he was in contact with regarding the police report / any information he may have given them? I don't want to know the personal details, i just want their opinion on his legitimacy (or lack there of).

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
We should remain focused regardless - if the police report comes back all it proves is that SOMEONE was at the window it does not give any specific details on species or unholy sorcerous powers.

If someone was inclined to make something good up then what's a better choice, play a few computer games about daemon's, find a good, somewhat well known, powerful (but not Ha'Satan) named one and roll with it. On the one side I feel suspicious about the symbol being almost identical to a computer game, but the computer game symbol was clearly taken from one in real life and modified.

No until I'm absolutely certain I will continue to try and help the poor kid regardless.

----

@Jana: I don't think BEK are alien in nature in so far as alien=outer space. I DO believe aliens and daemons are related and posession is a serious matter, but I'm really not sure what to make of the weirdness you describe; never heard anything similar before. BEK seem to be completely inhuman, so if the person is fairly normal when the problem isn't 'there', then they are unlikely to be a BEK but they could have been mind-altered in some way.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
We should remain focused regardless - if the police report comes back all it proves is that SOMEONE was at the window it does not give any specific details on species or unholy sorcerous powers.

If someone was inclined to make something good up then what's a better choice, play a few computer games about daemon's, find a good, somewhat well known, powerful (but not Ha'Satan) named one and roll with it.

Very true.

Perhaps one of our serial hoaxers of late who had an attempted break-in and decided to use it and his favorite computer game to build up a new plot for us to fall for.

All there is to do now is wait patiently. Either we'll get some 'evidence' and move forward, or this thread will be eaten by page 2 and his later friends and we'll never have to read it again!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join