It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
You can also click on the "search members" tab at the top of the page to find other members. I'm sure there's several other ways to go about this, but I'm kind of new here too and haven't read all the handbooks either.

Hello goosdawg, and thanks for the welcome!

I had noticed some of the features you mentioned in 'keeping tabs' on peoples posts, apart from the one quoted above; that's useful to know, thanks.
This is such a large forum that I thought it may be difficult to know what topics are started when and where, until I find my way around
, and what Heavnr462 said has stirred up something that I would very much like to hear more about. Though he/she did mention that they will post more later. *waits in anticipation*

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
I've already sent a U2U to Behindthescenes so he may aquire the report and such.

So now the ball, so to speak, is in the court of behindthescenes?

I imagine the details will remain unresolved until Monday the 23rd at the earliest.

Well then, while we await the outcome of the quest for the police report, a few points to ponder:

A skilled hoaxer would conceive a character with a plausible back story, even so far as to assemble "evidence" to be doled out over time, to lend credence to their unfolding drama.

They would drop hints, such as their "real name," into the initial story to bolster their later "evidence."

They might begin their story with enough details to hook the reader, and then end in a vague manner to allow wiggle room for later cross examination.

Is it too much to presume they would go so far as to manufacture or borrow a page or two on mySpace?

(Not being a member of myspace myself, can anyone here confirm the owner of the myspace page to be our op?)

Would an honest presenter, so eager to convince the doubters, present their own personal information on a public site, and then lose interest when their story was less than universally well received?

Of course, a hoaxer should be aware they'll be compelled to offer ambiguous answers to questions concerning specific details they failed to research properly prior to the launching of their little "jest."

Are we to presume someone who is internet savvy would be afraid to research an encounter with someone who has such a distinctive name?

And also fail to enlist the help of those closest to them, and instead, offer up their evidence to a faceless forum known to be both accepting and ruthless to tales of the unknown?

The term "Vassago" is used in the game "Final Fantasy XI," although I'm unsure as to whether it's the name of the character or his weapon.

A search for "vassago" on YouTube presents 35 results.

I tried watching a few of the videos, but the scary demon character doesn't seem to do much but stand there and occasionally swing his scythe.

I lost interest and stopped watching halfway through a few videos.

Perhaps, in the end, the attackers manage to bring down the demon, but I suppose the only way we'll find out for sure, is to just hang in there until the fantasy reaches it's finale...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ranbo, if you are having this expirence, Vassago the demon on goggle is suprizing with results. try it.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I searched up the symbol on his head and found this:
" This sign appeared in the Euphrates-Tigris river valley cultures as early a around 2000 B.C., and
is an Egyptian hieroglyph for, among other meanings, the number one hundred. The very similar
was a sign protruding from the hats of gods depicted by hieroglyphs.

In the earliest Chinese ideography
was used with the probable meaning return or homecoming."

How did your grandmother die? Maybe Vassago was tiring to warn you about your grandmother's death and how you may prevent it? When your grandmother died he felt sorry for you and made you win the lottery, since he's supposed to be kind.

Just a thought.

www.symbols.com...

[edit on 23/9/2007 by Holy Mouse]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by _Phoenix_

While I found it quite odd that he knew the correct spelling of Vassago, with, as he claims, none of his own research, I do think it's a bit much to ask for photo's of two week old footprints. DO people NORMALLY run outside and take footprints of what they believe, at the time, was nothing more than a freaky guy peeping in windows?

Also, from someone who is around many 15 year olds, I find it hard to believe this gent is that young. Grammar, spelling and punctuation just don't support this claim, unless he's a precocious little guy.

I spelled this good in the first grade. No joke! That's why I made 2 grades in one year and would have been moved a third time if my mom hadn't put a stop to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think your experience is fascinating Ranbo,having had a weird experince myself a couple of years ago.I was in a car traveling back home and just happened to look at the upstairs window of a friends house as it was lit up.The car that I was traveling had stopped at that exact moment in time,and I saw this youth around his early twenties looking out at me,I saw pure hatred emitting from his eyes down at me and to my shock his eyes were red!.I phoned my friend to ask who the guest was staying in her house and she had no one staying at all!The house when checked from top to bottom was aprt from her and her husband entirely empty,yet too this day I can tell you I am sure I saw something that though it had a human shape wwas not of earths dimension.Why it did not seem to like me,I can only think it may have either being having an off day or I caught it unawares.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by laurelin

ranbo, like a lot of the others, I can't be entirely sure if this is a hoax or not, but I do know a place where you will be heard without all the heckling. There's a new website forum run by a native american who has a lot of information on the spirit world. There is also, member participation, but you might get some answers there. Give it a try. Here's the link

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
well the kid did say he's into video games...maybe this is where he got the name Vassago:

> In Castlevania, Vassago appears in Lament of Innocence as a minor enemy. It resembles a floating, ghost-like creature armed with axes.

> A monster named Vassago appears in Tales of Destiny 2 as the second boss.

possibly without realizing he already knew the name?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Pretty creepy story. No matter what people say believe in yourself. Most people only say something is a lie or a hoax because they have never experienced it. People all over the world have told accounts or seeing angels, demons, ghosts, etc. Personally, I do believe what you are saying is real. I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but Ranbo if you do decide to talk to this demon just make sure you have protection other than your family or friends. If you can, get a pentagram. If you do get one make sure you have one of the points facing up.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I apologise if any of this has already been said before, but I wanted to comment before the thread escalated to 100 pages and I'm still only on page 3 or so.

1. Are you Christian?
2. Have you recently changed belief systems (i.e. considered finding God or recently had a bible purchased for you or something equally as minor but might be associated with the story)?
3. Have you ever used a Ouija board or any sort of divination (tarot, etc)?

I used to be very into the occult as a teenager and was pretty good at various types of magick and had the misfortune of conjouring something once that I'd rather not discuss, so I can appreciate if this is real, then I know how you feel and that he's very unlikely to go away on his own. He wants you for something, whether that is your fault or you've been made to be followed (do you have any enemies that would be interested in magickal attacks?).

One thing I would say is that if it is true, PLEASE for the love of God don't forget that he is a DAEMON, he is NOT a kind, gentle old man, regardless of what appearance he takes. Many can take the form of animals too, so don't go petting strays or feeding them (or inviting them into your house). Do NOT make deals, do NOT answer his questions directly or ask anything you don't already know (i.e. ask him for money, when you'll die, or something equally inane), do NOT wish even if its inside your own head and don't sign or agree to anything he may offer you. I don't know if its the NWO adding those tidbits like "yeah, he's harmless" but he has powers we cannot comprehend and if you believe, could end up with your 'soul'. Daemons tend to be empowered by what YOU believe, therefore if you think its a fight for your soul, its on.

Also don't give him the option of coming in your house, folklore suggests that entities of an unpleasant nature must be invited in, they cannot physically enter without it, so while he might be leering at the window, he's probably not going to get in, unless you've already made some agreement to the contrary.

Ways to stop him - folklore also suggests that faries and daemons dislike iron and salt, you might consider wearing an iron nail around your kneck if he tends to follow you about, make SURE its iron, no plating, etc, just plain iron. For the salt, just either put some in a little bag and carry it with you (like a Zip-lock) or buy one of those bags you can hang from your kneck and put both the iron and salt in it. I tend to use an old locket, it works fine if I want outside protection.

HTH, now back to reading. If I find something else, I'll post another reply.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with the previous poster. Don't try and figure out what he wants. You most certainly should not invite him into your home. I'm nearly one hundred percent convinced that your story is true. The reason being is that you mentioned the ouija board and that was all I needed to hear. That board is literally a passageway for demons to be attracted to you. God forbid it appears again, but if it does call out the name of God and it should recede. If you are heavily involved in witchcraft though it may not quickly leave and may become violent. You need to get rid of anything in your house that attracts demons and cut off all contact with those who dabble in the occult. I may sound like a bit panicky here, but once you start seeing physical manifestations and have conversations with demons you are in serious danger. Its not cool, its not mysterious. Its no different from a fire. Get away from it as fast as you can or it will severely harm you. The demons take great joy in seeing humans perish.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading this, even if it might not be true. I've never been in this situation before, so all I can say is to be careful.

If you're just lying..then that's no fun.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well kid pretty crazy story. It's a demon so that pretty much speaks for itself and remember that next time you see it that alone will help you out. I don't think your grandma dying is of any real importance, actually as far as it concerns you it isn't other than the whole very sad losing a family member thing so sorry for your lose. But your Uncle being a ghost hunter might really be more of an issue and the reason this sort of thing is happening to you, you can't really get rid of "ghosts" with electronic equipment and a pshycic will only feed the problem, trust me on this. Being a ghost hunter is dangerouse in the same way that playing with those boards are. Maybe going to God and Christianity might help your situation but thats all on you, don't get a catholic preist to bless your house. There are far better less dramatic Christians that can get that sort of thing out without all the movie friendly hype and much faster. But thats all up to you. If this is all real I would think about my advise, I have delt with this sort of thing, more times than most would believe and I am sure I will again... The name dropping is rather strange though, from what I have delt with in the past they don't really seem to eager to do that, unless you make them or they don't think you are much of a threat and wont be able to do anything with the name. Hope you take my advise kid, good luck

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I tend to agree, I'm sorry that while I do believe you at the moment, I can't imagine that the daemon IS the one mentioned PURELY because HE said his name was Vassago. Daemon don't tend to give out their names, because giving the name, gives YOU power, not him, it makes you able to command him and call him when you need to. One of the major points in finding a sigil or name is to bind the daemon to your will, to give YOU power over HIM, something he sure as hell wouldn't do without a) orders from above or b)you commanding him - this is the only bit of your story I find suspect at present, most of the rest I can appreciate have real world variables (Myspace, where you live, age, etc).

Bringing a daemon to this plane requires enormous energy for him to manifest in such a well defined shape and form, and most are purely here for 'fun', unless they've been called by an experienced caster, or by someone with a lot of life-force (teens) and little training (Ouija boards for example are one SIMPLE way to get one and feed it until you break the connection). So, either you DID do something that night, or one of your friends did and for some reason it chose you (being in the same room and not even participating can mark ALL of you out for the entity providing someone's asked it to 'show itself') or you have a very skilled magickal enemy who if it IS Vassago, is extremely powerful, but I doubt it; still conjouring a daemon isn't something you find in a Dummies book.

It sounds very likely whoever did this is a ritual magickian - do you know anyone interested in magick, who perhaps accidentally wanted a book on Wicca, but bought a book on High Magick instead? Girls you've annoyed, boys you've bullied in previous schools (unless you've been homeschooled for life), or friends or relatives (cousins, etc)? I would suggest you look for someone who perhaps isn't looking their best, as I said, sometimes it takes a lot of energy to make the connection, energy that has to come from somewhere, usually the counjourer, so see if anyone's a bit more... 'unwell' than usual, dark circles under the eyes sort of thing.

The sigil is another oddity. While it doesn't match Vassago, it probably wouldn't if this is a minor daemon trying to trick you. Perhaps it WANTS you to call on the more senior name and trick you into believing you are making a deal with Vassago instead of swirly (as I'll call him from now on). The one could offer you riches and power (swirly) while Vassago comes looking like him, you sign the 'contract' and all you get is dead and no soul.

If this is true, be very VERY careful and I agree with everyone else, while the salt and iron will keep them at bay (and annoy them, most likely enough to piss them off to the point where they try and taunt you into removing them in their presence, since it sort of stops them coming very close or using any sort of charms on you as far as folklore goes, so they'll KNOW you KNOW they're not normal, and I can testify it works on various oddities I've experienced myself including what as I said, I think was a daemon) the only 'person' strong enough to defeat them totally is God. If there's one random part of the whole God problem its that weird entities really DO dislike the name Jesus, you can shout about Allah and Buddah all you like, but the one they cower and run from is Jesus and why, well that's something even I can't answer, nor I doubt can anyone else until we finally meet our maker.

Pouring salt around the outside of your house is a good way to keep them out, but again, it will wash away - keeping it indoors is messy, and children and pets could eat it either nullifying it or making them sick. I don't know if he'll come back, I would imagine so if this is truthfully happening, so please keep us posted.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbell1011
If you can, get a pentagram. If you do get one make sure you have one of the points facing up.

Gasoline on the fire.

Looking forward to your response to my post Ranbo, even if it's by U2U. Might be better in fact.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Haven't hear anything from Ranbo... you still there kid...?

Whats happend in the past week....?...? come on now, you have a large audience...and we want more...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimplyMaryJane
Haven't hear anything from Ranbo... you still there kid...?

Whats happend in the past week....?...? come on now, you have a large audience...and we want more...

I second that emotion..

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mmm. Sorry. While I wish I could bring you an exciting tale of me confronting the demon, he hasn't appeared.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Frankly, for your sake, I hope it's just a crazed homeless guy...

Be careful what you wish for...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Mmm. Sorry. While I wish I could bring you an exciting tale of me confronting the demon, he hasn't appeared.

No word from ya regarding my questions. Was kinda hoping for a few answers to help, but I'm sure if you need it you'd ask. In truth it'd help me answer a few things myself. Given my encounters, I couldn't talk about it for about ten years...so you're one up on me already.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join