It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon outside my window?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Is this what this board is for? Questioning my age, my intelligence, and even my name? MYSPACE . I'm honestly trying to find questions to answer. Not for people to just tell me they think I'm lying.

Sorry if I'm being rude.

Goos, yes, I checked it out. There are a few within 3 miles of me, but not ones that match the man. I figured you were putting a few dummy questions in, which would only make sense.

I stand corrected. I am sorry, Ranbo.

That being said, you still have a ways to go before my skepticism vanishes. Police report?

Better yet, when specifically did you call the police about the window incident? Date, please.

Wait a second?! I thought you said you were 15? Your MySpace page says 17...

Also, you shuffled from Alabama to LA, but you wanna go back to Florida...what's up?
[edit on 9/20/2007 by behindthescenes]

[edit on 9/20/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I had a similar experience. At any time while you saw the entity, did he ask you to go anywhere or point? Also, you say you were scared, but was he inviting? In a sense where you think if you had the courage, you could talk to him?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
True, It says 17. Why? Because if you're under 16 then people 18 and older can't send you messages and such(Or so I'm told.) It was 16, and on my birthday it went to 17. I put Hoover, Al because I watched the show Two-a-days, and my step-brother attended that highschool. I moved from FLorida to LA in January.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say, but the original post makes the whole story sound suspect. I'm new to the board so I don't know of the other stories they are talking about but i do know that the OP's views of ATS prior to him telling his story, which matches the urban legend perfectly, is quite skeptical.

If it is true though, must have been some experience. I'm not doubting you but I would also like to see a copy of the police report, because unlike the pictures, the police do give those out.

Kinko's will scan it for a small fee.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From Wikipedia:
Vassago, in demonology, is a mighty Prince of Hell (see Hierarchy of demons), ruling over twenty-six legions of demons. He can be persuaded to tell the magician of events past and future, can discover hidden and lost things, and has a "good" nature.[1]

Vassago is specifically the Prince of the Southern Regions of Hell. He is said to be the Demon of Prophecy and the controller of the element enchantment air and Air Elementals (air demons).[citation needed]

Vassago is a relatively calm demon and usually remains quite mellow and quiet and kind, though in combat he can be fast and fierce. He is a lover of magick.[citation needed]

Wow, if your telling the truth, you have quite a problem there. But personally, I think YOUR full of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ranbo,

Thank you for being so foward with your information. Providing all the details is essential for those of us who are watching to make a full decision.

Also, don't worry about trying to defend yourself against the various peeps who are ditracting from your attempts to persuade us. Most of them haven't bothered reading the entire thread. Example xFoxMulderx's comment quoting a wikipedia article that had been posted on page 1 or 2.

The police should be willing to give you the police report though you may have to pay a small administration fee (in the past it's cost me ~$5.) If you can provide that it will lend you some additional credibility, though it will not silence the vast majority of heavy skeptics.

Now, aside from needing an outlet to express this event and know that at least someone out there believes you; what can we do for you?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Honestly, I think you've done all you can really do. I'd close the thread, if I was a moderator.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

You're actually following a pattern that is noticeable to those that have been watching these forums for a while.

This step....where you start calling for the thread to be closed is classic....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I believe that this young man is.......
1] An attention seeker.
2] Deluded.
3] Manipulative.
4] In need of psychiatric assessment and counciling
5] misinforming us.
6] malcontent.
7] Spooky.
8] gaining ats points at our expense.
9] in a fantasy world.

Care to add any more folks?
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranbo
Honestly, I think you've done all you can really do. I'd close the thread, if I was a moderator.

No offense but I said from the start, the only thing you need to do is get that police report and show it, before anything else, This thread has been going on for some time now, and no police report, like I said you don't have to show it, but if you don't then no-one will believe you and you wont have much credibility, which in the end would make this thread pretty much a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You are under the age of 18. You have a Mother and a Step-Father.
You have school counslers and you have a right to be protected by your local enforcement officials.

Use these to help you. This is all I can add to this one.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
*SNIP* Every cabbalist and magician knows that Vassago is a prisoner now. Stop it. You cant see him and he cant be here... Only idiots can say his name loud. And when you spread lies about princes you will suffer, you can ask jews, they know him... Its not a joke, you can loose everything... And before you start another stupid thread, read something about this.

-------------------------
Snipped personal attack

From the T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 21/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Yeah, it's an excellent resource, for people with kids especially.

It pays to know who your neighbors are.

And, like they say, good fences make good neighbors.

Especially if there's peepers about.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This fella has tried to be up front with the barrage of questions and assault on his story as well as his psychological value. I find his story credible as just about every one has seen weirdness at one time or other.

This reminds me of when I was around 5 and visiting my dad at the VA when he had a heart attack. I saw and smelled a large turtle sitting on the ground beside the visitors building. I ran into the visiting area to get my dad and show him. Returning to the spot no more than 20 feet from where he was sitting to where the turtle was, it was gone. I looked around and it was no where to be found. Course my dad yelled at me for getting him out there for nothing. I know I seen the turtle as well as smelled it's musty smell.

This young fella stated he came back into his room after getting a coke and glanced to wards the window and seen a man with glowing eyes looking in at him. His first reaction was to "run" for an adult, his mother. Sounds very happening to me. The fact there were foot prints show it was a physical occurrence. As for this fellow getting pictures and a report from the police, it may take time since possibly the report will not be released for a week or two. And I doubt the police will release pictures if they have them in there report files.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

How was I "name calling"? Is my first question, second question is- how have I acted out in anger? I'm just telling you not to stereotype ALL 15 year olds into a "can't use grammar, and spelling" group. Secondly, I do not feel attacked, considering I'm not a 15 year old. I was aggrandizing your comment to prove the irrelevance of it. If your high school students cannot use proper grammar, and spell words correctly, I HIGHLY recommend you petition your local congressman/woman because clearly there is a problem there, and I apologize for the extremely poor condition of your school district. Did you attend this school district by any chance?

**********ATTENTION ATS USERS**********
Anyone who uses proper grammar and spelling MUST be OVER the age of 15. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have seen a Demon with red eyes as well. In my life No UFO sightings or abductions in my life.

This is my experiance and no one can take it from me.

So I have some questions?

Did you feel the intense negative enrergy?

Im sorry my spirit was a normal demon as he just stared at me with red eyes.

Looked like to pegs from light bright.

floating in mid air.

and a negative feeling of death in your mind.

your aura fluctuating.

static air charge?

Any of what I experianced?

You claim this is a Prince of Hell

Playful or not his negative energy should have made you sick?

were you ill after?

Usually these stories end up him asking for your soul be careful.

This isnt a spelling contest who gives a damn about grammer.

there are bigger things in life get over it

[edit on 21-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sorry to see I missed you again today, Ranbo

I was responding to posts on my own thread concerning the OJ conspiracy, (sorry, shameless plug
) when I first logged in this evening.

I've been neglecting the rest of my interests on the ATS site to devote time to your plight, not that it hasn't been interesting, but it's a shame you now seem to be losing interest.

There's been a lot of helpful advice from many people who seem to genuinely care about your predicament, I hope you take it to heart.

Some of your answers to seemingly unimportant questions could be interpreted as being just a bit evasive or incomplete, lending credence to those who believe your story to be a fabrication.

I'm particularly interested in an event that has yet to be addressed by our fellow forum members.

And I can not engage this issue out of "real" time without exposing the results to manipulation.

It may prove nothing either way, but it may lend assurance to your story.

I would prefer to have a discussion concerning a few of these and other points in a "live" exchange of posts, so as to establish a baseline for the truth.

And it's important to my experiment and perhaps your credibility as Ranbo on this site, that we conduct this exchange while you're logged in from the computer from which you began this thread.

In the meantime, try to obtain and post, the police report, minus of course personal information, the particular details concerning the method by which your mother won two thousand dollars from the games on that lotto scratcher ticket, and the number of hours that passed between the passing of your grandmother and the event at the funeral home.

Thank you for your continued assistance towards denying ignorance.

Edit: too many commas...

[edit on 21-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
some follow the pattern of "everything is untrue until proven".
I prefer the pattern "everything is true until proven wrong". I enjoyed your story Ranbo. If it is true I enjoyed it as a glimpse into an alternate reality. If it is untrue I enjoyed it as prime time entertainment.

I will keep this thread in my list of subscribed threads just in case vissago shows up again and would be grateful if you share any new events with us.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
The fact there were foot prints show it was a physical occurrence.

See there? that's how this stuff sucks people in. How do you know this is fact. We only have his word to go on which right now is very little imo.

Still no police report, which was asked for on the 1st couple pages, but Ranbo is avoiding any questions reguarding prodicing it like the plague......wonder why..?

There have been ZERO 'facts' presented so far.

Just a semi interesting story, and a less interesting sketch.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
The fact there were foot prints show it was a physical occurrence.

Here's where a skeptic is compelled to jump in and ask, what's factual about that? The textual description of footprints makes them physically exist? Schroedinger's cat is rolling over in its box.

We've seen zip that indicates any of this is real. The OP claimed to be a lurker for some time, yet, learned nothing of the expectations on this site? He obviously owns a digital camera (we can see it clearly on his MySpace photo), so where are photos of the funeral home? Area outside his window? How about a photo of a police report? Nothing but an imaginative drawing produced with software.

Eh....Nola beat me to the punch.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by MrPenny]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join