posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:34 PM
Samuel Clemens, anyone with his caustic sense of humour had to be alot of fun to be around.
Nice reference. Mot too many people call him by his real name. Huck Finn is one of the best characters ever penned..
Hmmmmmmmmm............... My favorite four, eh?
1) Jimi Hendrix. There are many that are considered genius. Jimi CHANGED music single handedly. True genius. He was self taught and couldn't read
music. He's been dead for more than 30 years, and his music is still cutting edge. He was so far a. of his time. An amazing musician, a true
lyricist. PLUS, and don't take this lightly, he transcended the racial line. Times were different then. He was scoffed by caucasians due to his
color, and alienated by blacks because he was playing 'white mans' music.
2) Bily Joel. Maybe the best lyricist I've ever seen. There have to be some good stories there.
3) Stephen King. My favorite author ever. I've read every novel, including under the Bachmann pen name.
4) Tina Fey. Awesome writer with a wicked sense of humor.
Now I would have to have ground rules.
1) Jimi, don't get too high.
2) Billy and Stephen, get off the band wagon for just one day.
3) Tina - Here's a deal. You forget you're married, and so will I for one day......