It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ultimate rap session - Pick four people (real or fictional) to sit and BS with over drinks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My four people would include, in no particular order, Jimmy Johnson, the only person with ties to the vile Cowboys that I really respect. If Jimmy Johnson was a General, he'd be Patton, plus he's just a sweetheart of a guy.

Next would be Senator Joe Biden, his charisma and intellect are second to none on Capitol Hill. I'd pick his brains like there was no tomorrow.

Next would be George Clooney, a real man's man. Dude makes great, thought provoking movies, and I really think he's as genuine off-screen as he is on.

Finally, I would have Carl Spackler. He and I could rap about chinch bugs and manganese. Manganese, a lot of people don't even know what that is!

Well, there it is, my ultimate rap session. Four Cohiba's and four glasses of brandy for me, Jimmy, Joe, and George, and a cheap bottle of ripple for Spackler, along with his favorite kind of smoke

Peace

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We're looking for a party right? I'd go with Dave Chappelle, John McEnroe, Jack Nicholson and Caligula(that guy knew how to throw a Bachhanalia).

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Real or Fictional?

Hmmm...

Samuel Clemens, anyone with his caustic sense of humour had to be alot of fun to be around.

Abraham Lincoln, just to know what he thought about his decisions during the civil war.

Winston Churchill, smart, a leader, a politicians politician. Certainly his like is no where to be found today.

Doc Holliday, gambler, gunfighter, quintessential American Badman. Hell of a card player according to some sources.

George Burns. Bridged the gap between vaudville, radio, and the movies, and starred in all three.

What a grouping around the poker table this would be. Couple cases of good Mexican beer, some limes, and cards and chips. Fun night. Though Holliday would have to check his guns

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd have to go with..... Jim Morrison, I wanna hear about his trip:w: Next would be... Leonardo Da Vinci. I don't know, I just have a feeling he is a fun drunk.

Next would be...Chris Farley.

and last but not least......Popeye the sailor man.

I bet he's a blast on whiskey!! Hide the spinach!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Samuel Clemens, anyone with his caustic sense of humour had to be alot of fun to be around.

Nice reference. Mot too many people call him by his real name. Huck Finn is one of the best characters ever penned..

Hmmmmmmmmm............... My favorite four, eh?

1) Jimi Hendrix. There are many that are considered genius. Jimi CHANGED music single handedly. True genius. He was self taught and couldn't read music. He's been dead for more than 30 years, and his music is still cutting edge. He was so far a. of his time. An amazing musician, a true lyricist. PLUS, and don't take this lightly, he transcended the racial line. Times were different then. He was scoffed by caucasians due to his color, and alienated by blacks because he was playing 'white mans' music.

2) Bily Joel. Maybe the best lyricist I've ever seen. There have to be some good stories there.

3) Stephen King. My favorite author ever. I've read every novel, including under the Bachmann pen name.

4) Tina Fey. Awesome writer with a wicked sense of humor.

Now I would have to have ground rules.
1) Jimi, don't get too high.
2) Billy and Stephen, get off the band wagon for just one day.
3) Tina - Here's a deal. You forget you're married, and so will I for one day......

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
1. Roland of Gilead
2. Lil Wayne
3. Holden Caulfield
4. Vincent Chase

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
These are the 4 people I'd enjoy having a few beers and a chat with,

Vlad Tepes (but no spikes or hats aloud) a great hero and villian at the same time and from drawings nothing seems to put him off his food and drink.

Buffy Summers, and I'd hope she'd go home with me afterwards. lol

Albert Eistein, I recon after drinking a few beers he'd come up with a new drunken theory for everything.

and last but not least Homer J Simpson, who hasn't thought of getting drunk with Homer!!!

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Some good choices here, and definitelty some people you'd want to keep off the sauce (i.e. Doc Holliday and Billy Joel)!
I wonder how close Val Kilmer's portrayal of Holliday was. Dude was a riot, and he had great teeth. And poor Billy Joel, a few drinks and he'd be singing the blues about all those tens of millions he got raped out of. Also, a word of warning to Intrepid, I think Caligula swung both ways, so make sure you're always facing towards him, especially after a few drinks.

You know, I really wanted to add Robert DeNiro to my group, but dude is just way too serious. I thought about a possible conversation with the guy and it went something like:

Dr Love: "Hi Mr. DeNiro!"

DeNiro: "Are you bein' a wiseguy with me already?"

Dr Love: "No....I was just sayin' hi!"

DeNiro: "We're not sellin' cars here!"

Dr Love: "Oh.......sorry!"

Bob might be just a little too much of a killjoy for the group.

Peace

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have to add Mitch Hedberg to that group as well. Genius.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would bring the following to my party:

1. Sir Elton John
2. Betty Davis (were she alive)
3. Ernest Hemingway (were he alive)
4. Orson Welles (War of the Worlds) (were he alive)

I could spend 20 years talking to these people. Of course there are others, but these are my top picks- you may think its dull, but it would be one hell of a conversational evening IMO.

If i have to settle for one that is alive, Elton and I would make great friends! I love him to death.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
you may think its dull

Not at all Dg. Betty Davis might be a little too dramatic after a few though.

You know, you can really tell a lot about somebody by the people they pick. It's a good gauge of personality and interests IMO.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell
Alex Jones
Joseph Campbell
Bill Hicks

that would probably be my ultimate tea party.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Jesus (and not just to turn the water into wine)
John Lydon. So honest, original and funny. Calls it as he see's it.
Winston Churchill. A true leader and tried so many things.
Katherine Hepburn. For a bit of style, class and humour.

And as a cheat i'd let Muhammed Ali gate crash proceedings.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I like to laugh so I would pick

Don Rickles

Gilbert Gottfried

Robin Williams

Larry the Cable Guy

Set them up with a couple bottles of Mescal, and let the laughter commence....

Could you imagine these four trading jokes?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Could you imagine these four trading jokes?

Between Rickles and Williams, I'm not sure the other two could get a word in edgewise.

Robin Williams can definitely make me wet my pants.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

True but you would still have that Gilbert laugh, and maybe some crude bathroom humor tossed in by the redneck!

A nice blend..

DEPENDS, would probably be a fashion requirement....

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
1:Frank Rodia (My Father R.I.P. 9/19/03)
2:Bruce Lee
3:John F. Kennedy
4:George W. Bush ( I would get a drunk confession, and then i would beat his @$$. If Bruce, JFK and my father didn't beat me to it)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Depending on if I need a good laugh:

George Carlin - Ok....lolol...here's 'raunchy at its best'! This guy can hold a straight face and 'tell it like it is'. He crosses a lot of lines, but all in all, I'm in stitches when I hear him on stage.

Robin Williams - He was pretty hyper in his earlier years; mellowed out a bit in the last while, but I'm sure he still has some spark in him.

Jim Carey - This character is a one man show! I might need to wear some diapers first before I talk with him.

Adam Sandler - Sometimes he has a rather dry sense of humor; the guy cracked me up in the movie: 'Click'. I think he borders on the sick and twisted.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Heres my rundown.

Kanye West - I absolutely love his music and his arrogance is strangely appealing to me for some reason. He can buy the drinks with his Black card as we figure out who he can battle next

Jesus Christ - I am sure he would have some enlightening things to say and some great stories. Plus I would like to hear what he thought of Kanye's ode to him. Not to mention his father is one heck of a guy (er, omnipotent being).

Matt Stone/Trey Parker - I am considering these guys as one, since they are pretty much joined at the hip. I think that southpark is one of the most poignant shows on television today, despite its crass and offensive humor, I think we could have a great brainstorming session for future episodes.

Ben Rich - Obviously an interesting person with loads of top secret knowledge having .ed up the skunkworks. Maybe he can get us a visitors pass to Area 51 or S-4. If not I'm sure Jesus has some connects to get us in.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My #1 would be Brandon Lee...RIP, Would love to chat for one night about his journey to the other side...his dad..And the family "curse".
My #2 Joe Elliot...Lead singer of Def Leppard my fav band for the last 23 years.Had a big crush on him although he's lookin' his age now a bit....i would love to have him sing Hysteria just to ME.
My#3 The Dalai Lama... truly a wise man..and I would love to gain any knowledge from him that he would share...
My#4 Fictional character...The Vampire Lestat..From the Anne Rice novels...Got me a weird Vamp fetish...
Definitely an interesting evening that would be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join