It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our president a Manchurian Candidate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

While I dont think that this topic constitutes enough background to be considered the "ultimate conspiracy", I do think that it is indeed a alarmingly plausible sceanrio.

I do not personally have any "evidence", but then again who really would have evidence? The only people that have this kind of information are the ones that would be controlling him. But my guess is that the list of people controlling him would be a select bunch, if that.

This also goes for his triggers. No one aside from his controller would possibly know what his triggers are. If too many people knew, then they could exploit his programming and turn him into a stepford kind of person in the middle of any scenario at any time.

While this topic is totally out there, given his fathers role in the CIA, and the era that he ran it, I honestly believe that he threw his son into the MKULTRA program, with full intention of the events of today playing out according to his will.

If anyone can think of any possible events where he apprears to have been under control, please bring them to the table for discussion.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
He certainly is the fall guy. The real question is for who.
Much like Oswald, Bush is a patsy, in my honest opinion.

He is a fall guy for the peasants, they will let us not like him, but he is a hero to the Elites who are in the know, he took one for the team. And after all they don't care what the peasants think, so he still smiles. I do believe he deep down knows he is doing evil, but he is in enough denial for self protection that he does not allow it to enter his mind or change his thought process "stay the coarse"

NWO comments can be replaced with group in power, sort of a cabal of intelligence and corporate interests. An Industrial Military Complex if you will.

The comment about the pretzel and black eye, very good point. I had not thought about that, his mother the silver fox would be pointing to the IMC or NWO if you will

I think Reagan was the same way, his sudden case of Alzheimers was scrambling his mind when he turned on his handlers, hypno drug induced. Just a guess though.

I have a hard time believing his father put him through the full splitting of the core MKULTRA program, I would guess he got sick of his parting so gave the go ahead for mild behavior and submission control. But much of this disbelief is "they can't be that evil" something that they have proven many times in the past to be wrong.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Redge, it could be that he is a willing participant... However, for me, something just doesn't feel quite right. I don't know... *Shrug*

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If anyone could be a willing participant to a manchurian candidate project, I would say that person is GW. He probably finds it amusing that someone can control his every movement with the flick of a switch or drop of a word.

I think that while it seems pretty cruel to do this to ones son, given GHWB's stance in relation to NWO and Skull and Bones, I think that he would stand to reap a ton of benefits from his son being a MK slave to his agenda.

<< 1   >>

join