It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this might be it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
SEPTEMBER. 18!

Bin Ladens tape (2007) came out sept. 7
Bin Ladens second tape came out sept. 11

Al-Qaeda came out with a third tape marking 9/11 today:

Al-Qaeda called on Islamists to sow terror in the West to create a climate of fear, in a third video marking the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States which was posted on the Internet on Monday.

"We must take Islamist terrorism to Western countries so that it becomes a normal part of life like natural disasters," a voiceover says.
fe60.news.sp1.yahoo.com...

September 18. will be the date of the next huge attack on the West.

Is this last Al-Qaeda tape the last in the "warning-cycle"?

September 18 is 7 days after Bin Ladens second tape and 11 days after his first.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh, not again.

We can't predict if and when Bin Laden or Al Qaeda will strike next. I personally don't think BL is even alive anymore.

But what is the point of putting this stuff on the board? Not a one of these apocalypse predictions have come true yet, and I'm frankly bored of the whole subject.

if we get attacked, we get attacked. Nobody will know when it's coming from trying to read into what the released tapes by the terrorists have to say. The only way we can tell when we're about to be attacked by them would be if they told us an exact date on the tape themselves.

Can we move on from doomsday prophecies having to do with 9/11 now, please? It's over until next year.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007
September 18. will be the date of the next huge attack on the West.

Is this last Al-Qaeda tape the last in the "warning-cycle"?

I doubt it,

Think about it,

Can you do anything about it if it is true?

If you took a break from the doomsday related stress and went out and enjoyed yourself like it was your last day on earth, you would feel better on the other side because your last moments weren't wasted worrying too much about something you couldn't prevent in the first place.

Fall is coming, a great time for a getaway to a park, the river, the beach, catch a ballgame, plant some fall crops, have a cookout for you and your family and friends.

Have a wonderful time.....

I plan to...

BTW, I have had feelings of doom at certain points in the past few years so you are not alone. Don't be soooo afraid of what might happen that you forget to live.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hmm i predict Jack Bauer will thwart any attempts on the country in that great law breaking way he does so well. J/K

So very much agree with JKM on this please do yourself a favor relax and go outside enjoy the day. We are all gonna die and i for one would much rather go out knowing i did something productive today then sitting in my house worried about some loon with a bomb strapped to his chest trying to scare everyone else into doing the same thing.

top topics

join