It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infant Killed Execution-Style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Infant Killed Execution-Style

www.msnbc.msn.com

Detectives believe Sean Paul Aquitania drove with his son, Sean Paul Aquitania Jr., to a home on Friday to visit friends. He left the infant in the car and went to the front door. As two men answered, two other men ran up and forced their way inside, sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Tim Curran said Saturday.

A melee erupted, and Aquitania was shot at least twice in the upper body. The two suspects fled, stopping to shoot the infant. No one else was injured, Curran said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
While they were fleeing, they stopped to "execute" the infant.

These guys deserve a worse fate than the electric chair. What kind of rage or hate can drive a person to do such a thing?

This is a complete lack of respect for human life, and that's what they should be shown!

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17/9/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sounds like a gang or mafia hit to cause anger or pain. No one stops to shoot a child unless they want to anger someone beyond words.

Why werent the two other men shot, the ones inside the house? The story is vague and the two witnesses need to be polygraphed asap.

I cant even begin to tell you the rage I would have if this happened to my infant..I would become Rambo on crack.

Sad sad sad.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's crap like this that makes me wish I believed in a Hell.

Killing an infant child.. Wow they must be so hardkore...

How could one not feel remorse, #, how the hell does someone do such a thing in the first place?

They shouldn't be put to death, thats too easy. They need to suffer immensely.

Why would they do this? Is it over drugs? Money? or dare I say Respect? haaaah....

Scum of the earth.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
this is sad.... if this was done by illegal aliens,it will only make it worse.. not saying that theres anything less worse,i just keep seeing in my local news all of these people(victims,U.S. citicens) being killed by people that dont belong here.

i feel so bad for the parent's.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
Sounds like a gang or mafia hit to cause anger or pain.

Well, at one time the mafia's code included no women unless they were directly involved, and certainly no kids. Not sure about the modern day mafia.

Anybody who can kill a kid is by far the most dangerous kind of sicko on the planet. You can't get any lower.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here's some info. from another article.

Friends of Double Murder Victims Speak Out

They believe two people inside the house opened the door for Aquitania when two other men pushed their way inside in what investigators called a targeted home invasion.

Curran said homicide detectives had received little cooperation from the home's residents, witnesses to the "very disturbing and cold blooded" murders.

"It's suspicious why they won't tell us (what they know)," Curran said. "We don't believe they're telling us the truth. It's suspicious that they won't tell us the truth."

Authorities said the one of the attackers was reportedly an African American wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, while the second man was described as Hispanic and wearing a green shirt and a green Oakland A's hat.

Law enforcement believe the residents of the home where the attack took place are being a "little less than honest".

I'm sure these people are scared for their lives if they talk to the police.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is so pathetic that a man could do this to an infant. California does have the death penalty but they rarely use it, only about a dozen times in the past 30 years. The scum that are put to death get the nice choice of gas or lethal injection, and that's just too good for this type of crime.

After conviction I'd put this guy in general population of a very tough prison and let him fear for his life until another murdering scum takes him out. I don't think a baby killer would last very long on the inside.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
I'm sure these people are scared for their lives if they talk to the police.

Yes and to me it is beyond selfish and unforgiving. They may not have shot the baby, but to allow someone who would do such a thing to roam the streets capable of doing it again out of fear is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm not a violent man, but I can be. Give me 20 minutes alone with them. I'll prove to anyone beyond a shadow of a doubt that we still posess animal characteristics through evolution. I can't type right now, I need a minute.

top topics

join