It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Photo's with sections smudged or blanked out!!!!! weird

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... ensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... &sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... &sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

As you can see, there are parts of the moon which have been smudged or blanked out, why????????

If there is truly nothing there then there is nothing to hide, I cant find anywhere with an explanation of why this is happening to photos.

These pictures where taken recently by the US NAVY Clementine probe, something is very much amiss.....

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
oh boy,..did you open a can of worms around here...what do you mean you can't figure out why nasa would screw with the pictures....it is to HIDE THINGS...pheew wee

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Turbohale

First of all, thanks for being one of the few ATS members to properly spell weird.

Secondly, John Lear knows a great deal about this stuff, you should talk more directly with him on his forum.

Third, yes, you do make a very good valid point. I do believe that NASA does cover things up. There are several testimonies of people who worked there on the internet, and interviews on You Tube. Maybe, they along with the government believe that people would fear the government couldn't protect them, and religion would fall causing hysteria, etc. if the truth actually did get out about ancient structures on the moon.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the constructive comments, I actually started reading about the lunar surface after stumbling upon this website and reading the forums now im obsessed with it.. lol.

I still find it hard to believe that NASA would not just cut and paste other bits of lunar surface over the structures, as it looks so obvious something is being covered up/censored when it is blanked out, infact I had a real good giggle to myself at the audacity of NASA to do this. Do they think the public are stupid? (obviously)

I am a firm believer that all will be revealed in the near future when other nations like China go to the moon and do their own research.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That last one definately is hiding something not usually found on a lunar surface. And their photoshop department didn't do a very good job of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Turbohale

Turbohale, maybe i've found a related thread here on ATS.
Thank you for this find!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean not to rain on anybodies conspiracy parade here (I know how fun they can be) but listen to common sense and reason here for a moment.

Why would they cover something up, in the middle of a wasteland, with blurred pixels...that would COMPEL people to think they were hiding something, thus defeating the purpose of the grand cover-up. More than likley, if there is stuff in those pictures we should not see, or know about, they are covered up cut and paste style very well, as not to draw attention to themselves.

It's like pulling a green tarp over yourself in a wheat field trying to hide from the man, lol.

Some people are too eager to believe, and use things they don't understand to their advantage.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thanks for that link, I am going to read it through. I was a bit hesitant about posting the pictures in a new thread, as I know some pics have been on here repeatedly.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yes, this is true, you would think if they had to cover something up, it would have been done better, but I tell you what, when looking at especially the third pic, you can't help but think about these type of things. The whole picture is crystal clear until an obvious object in the center is blurred.

To quote Alice, "curiouser and curiouser".

[edit on 17-9-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

My honest opinion is that I dont think any Government cares too much what we think, all they want us to do is believe what they tell us and to live a controlled life. Thats the reason why Government agencies or departments like NASA, ESA, US Navy are so brazen as to cover these things up so badly as they know nobody apart from a select few in an inner circle knows the real truth, and nobody has real access to the information that matters ie the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe the data was bad. Maybe there is a secret. If it is a secret, I wonder what it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And part of it was not blurred at all and sticking out the edge. Though can't really make out what it could be. Some sort of mountain or cliff? Maybe something non-natural?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Two more interesting links to more "Covered up" Moon pictures

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

enjoy

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
DONT PANIC !

As we speak someone will be preparing to come here telling you with utmost confidence that it is moon mining or a car park or trees or even a Soul Catcher.
Please save your laughter untill then

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I wonder the same things you do when I see this stuff. Video CGI of "drones" are presented here that are good enough to generate tremendous debate. Yet, the best NASA can do is "smudge" or "blur" photos"? And then make them available on public servers?

Rrriiiggghhhtttttt.....................

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i guess years ago some nasa scientists had a press briefing at the national press club where they admitted there were many objects and structures on the moon made by somebody and that those somebodies may still be there, but for some reason it got very little attention by the media, wish it was on youtube or something so i can see it

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Ok, I can see things like a Soul Catcher being pretty hard to believe for many people, but is moon mining really in that same category?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wonder if these amateur photoshopping jobs on images like in this thread are intentional? If not, I offer my services to the Navy and NASA if they need somebody with decent photoshop skills.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
reply to post by Chorlton

Ok, I can see things like a Soul Catcher being pretty hard to believe for many people, but is moon mining really in that same category?

Yes its a totally ridicuous suggestion created by people with financial interests in their website.

There are so many telescopes pointed at the moon that anything would be seen pretty much immediately.

Theres even some people suggesting a fusion reactor up there and many flights from the earth to the moon moving all these minerals. Dont you think people might see themif they existed.?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Below is a link to a lunar map made by Clemantine,

www.nrl.navy.mil...

You can zoom etc

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join