It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood's Takeover Plot Emerges in Holy Land Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is a fairly lengthy article focused on documents introduced in the Holy Land Foundation trial, some of which were previously classified.

Much of these documents predate 9/11, so I don't know if they apply now but I wanted to share this with the members so they have the opportunity to read this information.

Trial papers detail plan to seize U.S.

Amid the mountain of evidence released in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial, the most provocative has turned out to be a handful of previously classified evidence detailing Islamist extremists' ambitious plans for a U.S. takeover.

A knot of terrorism researchers say the memos and audiotapes, many translated from Arabic and containing detailed strategies by the international Islamist group the Muslim Brotherhood, are proof that extremists have long sought to replace the Constitution with Shariah, or Islamic law.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Many, many, many Americans would rather die defending their country then let the shariah law take effect. Hell, I am from Canada and I will drive down to the US and defend it if need be.
This will never take effect as long as, we the people of this continent are still alive and well.
my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Many, many, many Americans would rather die defending their country then let the shariah law take effect. Hell, I am from Canada and I will drive down to the US and defend it if need be.
This will never take effect as long as, we the people of this continent are still alive and well.
my 2 cents

I know I would die before I stand pat while extrmist, or anyone else for that matter, try to take ove the US! Also, like you, I would drive to Canada to prevent it from happening to our northern brothers, as well.

Also, as long as the citizens of the US and Canada have the right to bear arms, this scenario will never happen!

new topics

join