It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush setting America up for war with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Bush setting America up for war with Iran

www.telegraph.co.uk

Pentagon planners have developed a list of up to 2,000 bombing targets in Iran, amid growing fears among serving officers that diplomatic efforts to slow Iran's nuclear weapons programme are doomed to fail.

Pentagon and CIA officers say they believe that the White House has begun a carefully calibrated programme of escalation that could lead to a military showdown with Iran.

Now it has emerged that Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state, who has been pushing for a diplomatic solution, is prepared to settle her differences with Vice-President Dick Cheney and sanction military action.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, looks like all the sabre rattling is going to lead to a show down. Between this, France saying war with Iran is likely and Turkey providing key evidence for Israel's strike on their nucler cache....looks like things are going to get dangerous awful quickly.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Great, how much did they pay Condoleezza Rice?

Cheney just aint happy until he can bomb some kids parent to death.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
this scares me...all those executive orders that are floating around out there. national crisis comes around election time and he could freeze them. take control of this and that..
be THE DECIDER indefiately...

is this really happening right in front of all of us?

i often wonder if before WWII people were thinking the same thing...half saying war is imminent. half saying nothing will happen and just wondering yet watching it all unfold right in front of them and deep down, KNOWING it is coming....

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78.

is this really happening right in front of all of us?

No this is not happening in front of me. I live in the United States, a far distance from where this is actually happening. I thank God every night when I go to bed for allowing me to be born so far away from all the wars and hatred that have been goin gon for millenia.

I believe the potential for aggression posed by Iran needs to be stopped and should be. Then need to take out the nuclear sites. They need to have their leadership dismantled and the country needs to be turned over to the people of Iran!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join