It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Aliens invade your dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi Im a long time reader first time poster, I thought about posting 2-3 days ago to discuss this idea yet I was struck down by a harsh ilness and now Im worried... Ive been having similiar dreams for the past 13 years or so, sorta like everytime I close my eyes I get stuck watching the same movie. The older I got the more intense the dream, the more violent and the more it effected me while awake. Last night I fell asleep and I heard voices speaking to me while I lay on a table. Here's what I can recall of the dialogue of the faceless doctors.

1: What should we do about this one?

2: For the mean time perhaps a light punishment to get him back on track.

1: We should just shut this project down and resume with another species, I told you they were too adaptive, evolving quickly is useful for the current task but it has rendered him completely useless.

2: we'd never tried it before, just because it didnt suit our means to the very end doesnt make it a faliure...

After listening in on this conversation to the finish, I was bombarded by a strange flickering blue light, it lingered in my head after closing my eyes. It was donout shaped for lack of a better term. Well I suddenly woke up, I had the chills and an intense fever for about 6 hours before vomiting uncontroably for about 10minutes. I diss missed the dreams as perhaps stress induced but this dream happening the day I considered posting on here about it and the sickness scares me. I have no health insurance and I've always fear doctors. I figure if it kills me best to get out all the information I have if at all relavent.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You gotta be kidding me..

new topics

join