It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Control Necessary?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

here's some more reading

and yes, i'm still coming back

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I believe that there is either a population control plan that's been long in effect by the Freemasons (but not as sinister as most perceive) or that naturally much of our society will die off in order for humanity to evolve.

Let me first say that I believe that there are those who are open minded, those who think they are open minded (close-minded), and those who are truly close-minded. The problem is that we have a large amount of people on this earth who believe that they are open-minded when they are in fact quite close-minded. This presents a problem because we have a large amount of society that is so extremely set in it's ways (religiously, politically, psychologically, socially) that it risks killing itself by not believing in the seemingly "impossible", mysterious, or new innovative "out of this world" theories.

Either the naive and less intelligent humans will eventually multiply and kill each other leaving the strong and intelligent to survive, or the intelligent thinkers in the world will come together to figure out a way to stop the close-minded and less intelligent beings from ruining their magical world. Maybe they met up a long time ago...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
LOL three kids and Counting

I'll have more just to be a pain in the rear

When a single asteroid holds 17 Trillion in Platinum I don't think we have all that much to worry about....

There is enough water and Land to go around just in this solar system, this all sounds like Europe before the discovery of The New World

It's all about the Fear of what will be...

I've said this all before every Million people produces an Einstein (don't quote me on the exact numbers)

We are... adaptable, we evolve and we will be just fine...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i don't really view continued warfare and frantic squabbling over natural resources as evolution

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dickbar

I walk through Manhattan a pass the Church of the Trinity when I'm home and every grave stone read about 36 or so

Something we are doing is a BIG improvement no matter how we look at it...

Quests for perfection are fine...

But it doesn't change that 100 years ago you might have died from need of a root canal

Complain all we want, but right now i'm working, chatting and watching Cable in tandem and I have had a few shots of scotch too and just ate a nice roast beef sandwich and I look 20 years younger than my dad did at the same age... and I feel fine...

Considering i'm older than every grave in the oldest Church when the city of my home town is founded and I still have good sex whenever I want I just can't complain much

We are running out of resources... LOL that didn't even exist when my granddad was born... I'm sure we will figure it out and if not it's not like my bike will kill me they can Replace knees of late...

there might be pollution but it beats Horse puckey all over the street any day

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
And rofl...

How would you rather die?

In a nice fast Nuclear holocaust at the age of 75

Or cut down by a sword at 25 because your neighbor ran out of vegetables?

Romanticizing other ages is FUN

But when you look at REALITY life stank bad compared to today.

War is always a nightmare... but at least we have blood transfusions...

What, was it nicer looking when you watch Highlander....

Imagine this... you can't regrow limbs when freaks come over the hill...

What was That like?

I'll tell you... it Sucked, real bad...

One in Two of your kids died before the first year

Today the are implementing cameras lol

At least you wont be hacked to bits in front of your kids by Barbarians most likely....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
in 1920 (am guessing around birth of your grandad)... the world population was about 2bln... today it's around 6.7bln...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
can you imagine what will happen if china and india develop middle classes?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join