It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bowman Now Calls For Impeachment: Asks Military To Refuse Orders To Attack IRAN

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

The west was cool with Iran's nuclear ambitions when the Puppet Shah was in power.

A little history lesson, hope I am accurate, the Iranian revolution occurred in 1979. Iran shed its western skin and got rid of the Shah. Immediately the US set out to make friends with enemies of Iran and one of them was Iraq.

I have no clue what happened to Iran's nuclear plan's yet one could easily assume that the data was used to begin the program they have today.

Yes when the US utilities wanted to push nuclear on the US they used Iran and the Shah as a poster boy.
I have been aware of this fact for quite some time thus all of this "news" seems rather irrelevant and one sided yet hasnt it always been this way?

Here is the wiki entry which I highly recommend:
Iran - wiki

and here is a very revealing snippet from the side caption showing saddam shaking hands with rumsfeld...

Donald Rumsfeld meets Saddam Hussein on 19 December - 20 December 1983. Rumsfeld visited again on 24 March 1984, the day the UN reported that Iraq had used mustard gas and tabun nerve agent against Iranian troops. The NY Times reported from Baghdad on 29 March 1984, that "American diplomats pronounce themselves satisfied with Iraq and the U.S., and suggest that normal diplomatic ties have been established in all but name."[70]]

Bottom line here is if Iraq had WMD's then the west sold them to him in hopes he would use them on Iran.

Good luck and good night.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
reply to post by Neopheus

Wow, that is some find.

Does anyone know what became of the Sjah´s Nuclear Plant building plans? Did he get booted out before they were realised?

I replied to this post yet do not see it, anyone know why?

please read the following wiki entry:
Iran - wiki entry

and then my post shows up!
go figure...

[edit on 9/29/2007 by Neopheus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

hmm. one thing seem fairly f**king obvious here, and that is that that the military DOES consist of INDIVIDUALS. If you think otherwise, why then, the excessive hierarchies? Why issue commands and indictments, why award medals and court martials? To state that the military consists of anything BUT INDIVIDUALS is f****** nonsense.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Thats a depressing thought... its enough to make me wanna get drunk but its only 8am DAMN IT!!!

You must be married.
Remember, you can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!

Originally posted by grover
Mark my word, and I am saying this as a citizen, not as a liberal or a Democrat... this bouncing back and forth between these 2 families is a disaster for this country.
[edit on 25-9-2007 by grover]

Agreed, and IMO, prima fascia proof that our elections are at best manipulated, and perhaps even totally controlled now.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I am a widower with a dog and a cat. The Dog disapproves of me staggering around drunk in the morning. Loses walks that way.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
So Westpoint, are you saying that all those German officers tried and hanged after WWII because they followed orders were killed illegally?
Is the "I was only following orders" excuse now acceptable?

Some which committed obvious massacres should be, others shouldn't. Should all of the allied bomber pilots who were purposely given orders to bomb and kill civilians be executed for carrying them out ? Same side of the coin.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

I´d like to know what ATS members who are in the Armed Forces think of all this...

Bowman needs press. Frauds get it any way they can.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A military officer's first and foremost obligation is stated in their oath:
...to protect and defend the constitution of the United States of America. This oath supercedes any and all orders within the command structure of all branches of the US military. If an order is given that is morally unjustified and is against constitutional principles the officer has an obligation and duty to not only refuse that order but to report said order to a higher officer.
With that said: I would not worry about an order to nuke Iran actually being carried out. I can see a false flag operation taking place BUT it would be outside the realm of our military. I am sure that Military intelligence already know what is taking place and I am sure that when the time comes they WILL NOT let America be destroyed from without or within.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am very happy to know that BOWMAN is not just a programmed assassin!

Although Bush is Commander-in-Chief, he was only in the National Guards when these individuals never saw any kind of military combat. Also, he never even fullfilled his obligation because he went awol and got honorably discharged because of his father's clout.

In my opinion, since Bush took office, control and power went to his head and he continues to do whatever he can to destroy America for his own
narcissistic mentality!!! Bush wants to go down in the history books as the President who took every action he could "to supposedly" protect the American people. With his behind the scenes North American Union dealings, many people in the United States are waking up to the fact that Bush continues to have his own best interest at the forefront!!!!!!!

I edited this from the Impeachment proceedings of Richard M. Nixon which I obtained from the Website: The History Place

Articles of Impeachment:

RESOLVED, That _________________, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment to be exhibited to the Senate:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST _______________, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANOURS.

Article 1: Obstruction of Justice.

In his conduct of the office of the President of the United States, ________________, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice.

(1) Making or causing to be made false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employes of the United States.

In all of this, ___________________, has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore ______________, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.

Article 2: Abuse of Power.

Using the powers of the office of President of the United States, _______________, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, imparting the due and proper administration of justice and the conduct of lawful inquiries, or contravening the laws governing agencies of the executive branch and the purposes of these agencies.

This conduct has included one or more of the following:

(1) He has, acting personally and through his subordinated and agents, endeavored to obtain from Telecommunication Industry and Electronic Monitoring of Internet Websites, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained for purposes not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens.

(2) He misused the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Secret Service, Military Services and other executive personnel, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens.

Rubyteacup

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Regarding Time2GetBusy's post:

"A military officers first and foremost obligation is stated in their oath...."

I wasn't aware of the kind of oath a military officer took, so I appreciate the information. After reading your post, it makes me feel even more strongly that my original opinion agreeing with Bowman's actions were definitely justified. Bowman was upholding his own military oath!

Rubyteacup

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Impeachment should have happened a long time ago. Wake up America and lets take this country BACK!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Impeach, impeach, impeach. Easy to type, but hard to imagine all the consequences - intended and unintended.

How many calling for impeachment do so based on a desire to "get even" for what they feel was an injustice done to Bill Clinton?

How many realize that a successfull impeachment of Bush would throw the U.S. into leadership and constitutional chaos, especially if it also included Cheney? Nothing else would get done in government while this was going on and there are many other things that need to be accomplished.

How many also realize that another impeachment would start a cycle where each political party tries to impeach the other's president? Are the dems already trying to start this cycle? Think Hillary could survive a concerted effort to impeach her? If something like this starts, our government would be paralyzed. So, IMO hate Bush or not, realize that the last thing we need to start is a tit for tat impeachment cycle. No, we should let our constitutional election processes determine the next president, not the "mob".

Time to get real and really think impeachment through - with all its ramifications.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What?

Don't tell me I actually made a bunch of you impeachment fanatics rethink your views?

Maybe you've decided after all that you really don't want to start a cycle where that's all our government spends it's time on is impeaching the other guy - sorry Hillary, that also includes you.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

To you perhaps, and you may perceive it as such, and many may consider it valid. But it is an Opinion and not fact based

One can not PROVE it is about oil as the conflict has gone on this long and we still do not have the OIL that many claim it is over... That is just foolish...

Semper

Err Semper have you noticed the price of oil lately?

What is it now about 500% more expensive than when bush took power 2000? so that means the war for oil prices is running superbly for the profits of the failed Oil business man. Have you noticed how at every time George has been in charge the enterprise has gone bust and there's a bin laden involved.

Any way back to the original post.

If your army followed the chain of command you would be in this problem right now. because you'd still be answering to the UK.

I thought the op stated that the army is to protect the consitition not the president is this not true?

If you felt that your president wasn't doing what you thought was good for your country. Say Obama bringing shia law would you expect the army to follow the chain of command then?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Impeachment won't happen and the attack on Iran's nuke facilities will.

Iran has failed to comply to any agreements and have professed numerous times that Isreal will be wiped off the map and the US will be no more.

Iran with nukes is not a good thing at all. Radical Islam is their government and they would use Nukes to take over the ME.

They must be stopped before it begins. It is not a hunch, but in their words and tone that they would use Nukes if necessary to eliminate Isreal.

Not only that, but they will sell to Terrorist groups who would lanuch at US with mobile launchers at US from discrete location.

It puts the US directly in harms way of a Nuclearized Iran, much like NK but worse yet.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The term refuse orders came up some how recently.
I can only recall one example of refuse orders from the highest authority.
Well highest that the non Illuminati knows about.
The President of the United States.
Nixon.
So Nixon fired the Attorney General for refusing orders to fire
the special prosecutor.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join