It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was responsible for the WTC attack? An online poll.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I came up with a poll. I just wanted to know who you all think was responsible for the attack and I created an online poll. So you can vote here.

onpolls.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So far. Here are the results.

Who was responsible for the Attack on the WTC?

Al Qaeda. Because they are evil doers 35.7% 5

George Bush ordered the attack! 35.7% 5

It was the NWO. 21.4% 3

An American mastermind. Someone we have never heard about. 7.1% 1

It was a secret society. Perhaps the Skull & bones 0% 0

The pilots lost control of the planes. Accidentally crashing into the buildings. 0% 0

The iraqi government was involved. The fight over oil. 0% 0

Insurgents living in the united states. Trained to fly. 0% 0

total votes: 14

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with Al Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Your poll is going to be skewed for a couple of reasons. First, if you are only asking people here at ATS to vote, your not going to get a sampling of everying voting.

Secondly, people can vote more than once.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another problem--you left out the most likely culprit, the Mossad.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
WOW I'm really surprised at reading this poll. This is what i've got so far. 48% of people think this was planned by an AMERICAN! that's surprising!

Who was responsible for the Attack on the WTC?

An American mastermind. Someone we have never heard about. 48% 36

Al Qaeda. Because they are evil doers 22.7% 17

It was the NWO. 13.3% 10

George Bush ordered the attack! 12% 9

Insurgents living in the united states. Trained to fly. 2.7% 2

It was a secret society. Perhaps the Skull & bones 1.3% 1

The pilots lost control of the planes. Accidentally crashing into the buildings. 0% 0

The iraqi government was involved. The fight over oil. 0% 0

total votes: 75

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Some of those options make no sense.

I think it was Henry Kissinger.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Okay I admit it was me. I just wanted to see how gullible ATS posters are.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I said it was the Iraqi government because "Reptilian Overlords" wasn't an option.

Seriously though, having this poll here is like polling people at the Christian Coalition about the existence of God... Gonna be a little skewed.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
iran was resposible for sept 11. back in 1999 the leaders of russia china iran meet in secret and made an allience to distroy the west once and for all. america england france germany italy australia the reason is that we protect free will for all and these leaders do not like the idea of everyone doing what they want. the leader of iran is trying to revive a religous sect that ruled 100s of years ago they have a black flag with a cresant moon today they call it the revolotiony gard they used osuma bin laden as a puppet smoke screen when they attacked america they did this because they knew america would invade iraq they used america to do there dirty work they could not defeat saddam now that saddam is gone have you all notice iran is in iraq how do i know all this about 500 years ago this was writen
after the second world war a great consumer sosiety would be created along with the establisment of coruption and debaurchy then in the year 1999 the begining of the end of this world would begin through a secret allance between three powerful heads of state who have lamented death and set traps for each other this shall be the third world war which will light the war like fires of the reds(communist) who shall rule and in the end there will be famin
before i knew this i thought america was evil but when i saw sept 11 there was something much more evil out there then i discovered the prophercy

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Lmao @ "The pilots lost control of the planes. Accidentally crashing into the buildings." being the number one with the most vote.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Jedimiller,

I’m going to have to answer this in a more differentiated way than your polling format might accept. But parts of 9-11 must have been in the works long before George Bush became president. So simply bashing him is too narrow of an explanation.

9-11 was planned and executed entirely by our own political leadership as a desperate means to commandeer the world’s last sizable oil fields. It is also very likely that fanatical Zionists cheered on, actively supported, helped plan and carry out the 9-11 ‘operation’ to further their agenda of obtaining not merely strong but limitless U.S. support — financially, militarily, politically — for Israel.

That’s about as concise as I can put it.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 11/14/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hmmm.. think you're missing "Mossad"...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Your poll is going to be skewed for a couple of reasons. First, if you are only asking people here at ATS to vote, your not going to get a sampling of everying voting.

yup. you might as well poll a loosechange convention

new topics

top topics

join