It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Osama bin Laden reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I know, sounds funny but one thing bothers me..
Just after 9\11, bin Laden said he had nothing to do with it, and I believe him. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain if he "lied" and said he did do it. The muslim extremists would have almost worshipped him. The US was after his head anyway and he knew it, so denying it would hardly make the US change it's mind about him.
So why is he now implying he was responsible?

Everything I've heard about reptilians controlling people (GB snr etc) seems to fit in exactly with the current situation. Everything he says seems to back up what the US says about him now. I just don't get it.

And why isn't he dead or captured yet? It seems now it's in the US's interest to let him be, spreading his propaganda and confirming the US's version of events, something muslim extremist leaders never seem to do.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Can you actually show 100% evidence or proof or any reliable anecdoctal evidence of the existence of so called 'reptilians' other than your ordinary lizard and snake I mean?.
As a normal level headed person do you really believe that these things could exist and could have existed over the years without them being found out?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
He lives like a reptile. he hides in caves, moves funny and moves his mouth kinda slow..almost like those lizard monsters. I would say his way of life is very much like a lizard, hiding in caves, crawling, eating from the floor. so methaphorically speaking he is much like a reptile. his skin is smooth and leathery. Now if you are speaking of a type of Alien reptile, I don't think he is Alien in nature..but lives with nature.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

This is something i have often pondered (not the reptilian deal, i believe that to a degree but not in the icke sense). If Bin Laden was really working for the CIA, why the hell would he publicly deny being involved with the 911 attacks (assuming the reports are credible).

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I personally think Bin laden is dead and the government pointed the finger at him for the attacks, They had to blame someone.

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
So why is he now implying he was responsible?

Are you referring to that new tape that surfaced of him that people think is a fraud?
Sorry I have not read into that yet just want to clarify.

As for him being reptilian i am not so sure where i stand with the whole reptilian thing myself yet. It is an interesting thought though, What made you think of it?

[edit on 17/9/2007 by fearandloathing]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Can you actually show 100% evidence or proof or any reliable anecdoctal evidence of the existence of so called 'reptilians' other than your ordinary lizard and snake I mean?.
As a normal level headed person do you really believe that these things could exist and could have existed over the years without them being found out?

This is only evidence i found about reptilian race. but this doesn't prove anything.
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

As for more little research over the internet, i only found connections and tales about a reptilian race ruled once back in the prehistoric times.

I also found a little connection of the reptilian statues(the link over)
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

well i did my best to find something that connects to the "reptilian" conspiracy.

btw, Hi everyone!

my 2nd post after a year back.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont think he is a reptilian personaly.

But I do find it interesting that an anagram of his name becomes- "Damn Alien S.O.B."

So you might be on to something, maybe just slightly the wrong angle.

Keep researching though and keep us posted.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
He surely lives like one ghecko ..that if he is still alive ...i believe he was killed before "admitting" ..

What i have found strange as most others here why did he deny having anything to do with 9/11 at first (as a terrorist rule you "boast" that your side is the responsible party of the attack/s,the responsible will come fwd out of their idiotic pride..suppose its how they make a name for themselves).

Then later on he claimed it was his people,now if the people here (Canadian Person?) who studies those videos of "reptilians" can get hold of that specific one and check out his eyes ..that video where he claims responsibility the first time after denying is the video that should be studied.

I don't see reptilians as "reptiles" with intelligence unknown to us ,but as evil body snatchers,demon like oppressors in any form.The eye of the devil looks reptilian,so to me it's all in the eyes,it can be the most gorgeous (wo)man but the eyes will look "snaky" ,Eve and the snake (reptile) ..just small things comes together.

So people read about walking reptiles,they think of lizards with tails in a human body ..yes,i do not believe that either ,but i do believe the eyes,the shape could be anything..beauty sells ,dragons makes us run.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
I don't see reptilians as "reptiles" with intelligence unknown to us ,but as evil body snatchers,demon like oppressors in any form.The eye of the devil looks reptilian,so to me it's all in the eyes,it can be the most gorgeous (wo)man but the eyes will look "snaky" ,Eve and the snake (reptile) ..just small things comes together.

Like i said in my previous post i am not sure were i stand yet with this whole reptilian thing but i like the way you described it there. They say the eyes never lie and this may be true, Sometimes people look all happy having a laugh and everything but you look in there eyes and they are just dark like they have no soul.

I still like to keep an open mind about everything and this subject really interests me. I would really like to watch some (good) documentaries on reptilians, Youtube and google video probably have a heap of things on this subject but could someone please point me in the right direction of some of the better ones, Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
interesting mind if i make the water a little deeper?? so lets say that reptillians exist and there controlling and working with our gooberment they live underground and our controlling the fate of the world ok....so bin laden is blamed for the attack and knows we are coming for him he goes underground in caves...where he is captured by the reptillians and mind control shape shifting aliens whatever they replace his normal self with one that supports there agenda thats why he wasnt caught yet because we cant say "oh our alien homies got him"

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You know bin Laden (aka Tim Osmond, lived and hospitalized in VA) could be a shapeshifter.

On page 911 in the Peterson's African Wildlife Fieldguide are two venomous Cobras. I think that's his form. Looks like one. . . .

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Does Osama Bin Laden even exist? Didn't he die a long time ago?

I don't know anymore.

top topics

join